Grand Kingdom PS4 Launch Day Edition $27.77 @ Amazon

All the reviews I read suggest the game gets old and there's 0 plot. I'd think a game like this would be heavily plot driven, but it's more of a board game where nothing you do has any impact. Sounds like a grind fest.

All the reviews I read suggest the game gets old and there's 0 plot. I'd think a game like this would be heavily plot driven, but it's more of a board game where nothing you do has any impact. Sounds like a grind fest.
I read reviews instead of playing the demo.

Stop acting like someone's review is how the game will be for you.

i believe mine was 23.XX with tax. i didn't know about this thread, saved me near $20 though over buying it at GS yesterday for 41.XX

i believe mine was 23.XX with tax. i didn't know about this thread, saved me near $20 though over buying it at GS yesterday for 41.XX
:c oh jesus I only go to gamestop cuz their new strategy is to hire nerdy chicks who push expensive shit on you while flirting. o.o I just stay until I memorize the face, buy nothing and run home to enjoy myself

*Game Developer Meeting*

"Rogues are too fast.  Rogues shouldn't be able to act first.  Let's just make them annoying AI that repeatedly throw caltrops long after the battle is decided."

"Great idea!"

"Paladins are cool.  If they're going to be the strongest tank, they also need to go first every battle.  But they shouldn't be weak, so let's give them an overpowered AOE attack to round them out."

"Brilliant!"

:c oh jesus I only go to gamestop cuz their new strategy is to hire nerdy chicks who push expensive shit on you while flirting. o.o I just stay until I memorize the face, buy nothing and run home to enjoy myself
Lmao. I thought that was only in my area. And a second lmao for the pervert comment

bread's done
Back