Grand Slam Tennis 2 $20.99 w/ Free Shipping @ BBY

For the :ps3: version, it works very well with the move. Playing with your significant other in doubles in great fun. Additionally, 4 persons can participate, 2 with move and nav and 2 with standard controller. I play this twice a week with the Mrs.

[quote name='JahMakinHerbz']Do you need the nav controller to play this on the move?[/QUOTE]
No, nav can be replaced with a standard Dualshock, but it gets very uncomfortable.

Also does anyone know where I can find a regular move controller for the cheap, I just got the eye camera from sears and can't really get much out of it until I get the controller

[quote name='TooPoor']No, nav can be replaced with a standard Dualshock, but it gets very uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll probably play it with just my dualshock then if that's the case

[quote name='thelwig14']I am a hardcore tennis player/video gamer and I would highly suggest Top Spin 4. It is by far the best tennis game on the market.[/QUOTE]

Nah man Mario tennis is the greatest tennis game of all time

[quote name='thelwig14']I am a hardcore tennis player/video gamer and I would highly suggest Top Spin 4. It is by far the best tennis game on the market.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. I was a Virtual Tennis whore but Top Spin 4 blew everything else out of the water.

[quote name='YBX87']do these tennis games ever go lower than $20?[/QUOTE]

You just have to wait for the right sales. I picked up Top Spin 4 and Virtua Tennis 4 at Gamefly for $12.99 each and Grand Slam Tennis 2 at the Microsoft Store for $9.99.

bread's done
Back