Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (360) - $25 plus shipping @ Micro Center

Hmm, my nearest one seems to have some in stock, and I'm heading up that way tomorrow anyway, so maybe I'll pick one up.

what was strange about this, when I went a week ago to check it out upon the first mention, they had tag holders indicating it was an "Advertised Price" I assumed it wouldn't last more than a week. Guess its holding and they want to get rid of one. Wish I had the extra $25!

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Can not believe I paid so much at launch for it, considering it's had so many damn drops.[/QUOTE]

me too. but you know what? i dont regret it. i played it a lot, and did enjoy the soundtrack. the box & bag on the other hand...

[quote name='postulio']me too. but you know what? i dont regret it. i played it a lot, and did enjoy the soundtrack. the box & bag on the other hand...[/QUOTE]

Exact opposite for me. Didn't like the soundtrack, use the box for games I might return(so nobody opens them...siblings), and the bag I used for clothes until I lost bag. I do regret it. I played the story and then stopped because I'm out of room on my HD to download the DLC. DLC NEEDS to come to the Ps3. fuck microsoft and their overpriced drives.

Shoot, I was thinking of selling mine that I got for Christmas (I already bought the SE back when it released).

$30 is a pretty sweet deal if you haven't played GTAIV yet for some reason. One of the better special editions to come out in awhile

I ordered this a couple of weeks ago from Micro Center and I wanted to know in the special edition is the game shrink wrapped? Because my copy came unshrink wrapped and the disc wont work.

Damn, says this isn't available online right now. Too bad, I really loved GTA IV and having the Special Edition would be cool.

[quote name='killfish']I ordered this a couple of weeks ago from Micro Center and I wanted to know in the special edition is the game shrink wrapped? Because my copy came unshrink wrapped and the disc wont work.[/QUOTE]

They are supposed to be shrink wrapped, yes

bread's done
Back