Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP) $7.84 +tax at Amazon (Target)

You're right. But it was 5AM and I was sleepy. :p

Anyway, killer deal. I never got a chance to play this, and was hoping for the PSN download to drop in price. But for basically $5, plus the inconvenience of shipping, I figured 'why not'.

Thanks again.

Killer deal for fans of Grand Theft Auto, but I must resist... I'm not a huge fan and I still have the two GTA4s on the Xbox 360 that I've yet to play.

My backlog is so big I think I bought this from circuitcity a long time ago for $10 but don't remember...

Have no clue when I'll get around to play this but I'm a pretty big GTA nut (just wasn't sure how much I'd like the top-down view so I waited for a good deal) but can't imagine it getting much cheaper than this so BOUGHT. Thanks.

Also reminds me I need upgrade my 2 year old firmware on the PSP.

[quote name='V878']Have no clue when I'll get around to play this but I'm a pretty big GTA nut (just wasn't sure how much I'd like the top-down view so I waited for a good deal) but can't imagine it getting much cheaper than this so BOUGHT. Thanks.

Also reminds me I need upgrade my 2 year old firmware on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

Top down? I think you're confusing this with Chinatown Wars. This was the first psp game. It's like any other recent GTA game with a 3-d world (not top down).
A decent deal, but if you pay tax+shipping, just know that you can find this easily for $10.00 just about anywhere these days (used obviously).

[quote name='dragonjud']Top down? I think you're confusing this with Chinatown Wars. This was the first psp game. It's like any other recent GTA game with a 3-d world (not top down).
A decent deal, but if you pay tax+shipping, just know that you can find this easily for $10.00 just about anywhere these days (used obviously).[/QUOTE]

You're right. That's what I get for lack of sleep. Thanks, was just about to order.

bread's done
Back