Grand Theft Auto V Discussion Thread

you might want to make sure you purchased a high end apartment, just incase you want to start heist, instead of waiting others. even tho the heist leader upfront the cost of the heist in the beginning. and does not get paid till the end. only those who owns a high end apartment can start heist.

here is a guide to what is consider high end apartments, along with interiors, and view of those apartments

http://gtaforums.com/topic/617422-apartment-database-photos-included/
Thanks but I've had a high end apartment for awhile now.

Is anyone else that plays GTA Online on PS4 here still experiencing "GTA Online Connection Timeout" and "Unknown Network Errrors" even after the patches that Rockstar claims should fix all of the issues? 

For the last week or so I get disconnected at minimum 6+ times for each 4 to 5 hour play session I do. I've tried over my Wifi and even went to the level of upgrading my network switches to Gigabit and hard wiring the damn thing with Cat5e cabling. When that didn't fix it, I set it up with a static IP address and setup port-forwarding using the ports they provided on the website and I am still having issues. 

I'm fairly sure it's not my network or ISP because I pull on average 120MB+ Download and 15MB Upload on multiple network speed tests I've done. Also, I played Destiny for 5+ hours the other day and had ZERO issues.

I love GTA Online, but holy hell the disconnects get frustrating.... :censored:  :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else that plays GTA Online on PS4 here still experiencing "GTA Online Connection Timeout" and "Unknown Network Errrors" even after the patches that Rockstar claims should fix all of the issues?

For the last week or so I get disconnected at minimum 6+ times for each 4 to 5 hour play session I do. I've tried over my Wifi and even went to the level of upgrading my network switches to Gigabit and hard wiring the damn thing with Cat5e cabling. When that didn't fix it, I set it up with a static IP address and setup port-forwarding using the ports they provided on the website and I am still having issues.

I'm fairly sure it's not my network or ISP because I pull on average 120MB+ Download and 15MB Upload on multiple network speed tests I've done. Also, I played Destiny for 5+ hours the other day and had ZERO issues.

I love GTA Online, but holy hell the disconnects get frustrating.... :censored: :bomb:

I was having problems last night while playing. At one point, i was the only one in a game. No other players spawned in the world.
it is a common problem. i am going to wait before getting gta v again

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to get into GTA V I've played San andreas.

I currently only have a ps3 plan to get a ps4 eventually. I might be able to get a ps4 this holiday or maybe not depends on a few things.

I'm wondering should I just get the ps4 GTA V and wait to play it till I get the system or get ps3 version to play now. I'm not in a big rush to play currently have good bit of games to get through.

Black friday deals for GTA V for ps3 and ps4 is not too bad. I haven't played GTA for while, but figured I'd try GTA V.

Looking to get into GTA V I've played San andreas.

I currently only have a ps3 plan to get a ps4 eventually. I might be able to get a ps4 this holiday or maybe not depends on a few things.

I'm wondering should I just get the ps4 GTA V and wait to play it till I get the system or get ps3 version to play now. I'm not in a big rush to play currently have good bit of games to get through.

Black friday deals for GTA V for ps3 and ps4 is not too bad. I haven't played GTA for while, but figured I'd try GTA V.
I wouldn't buy the game before the console unless you are 100% sure you're getting one. With that said, I would get the PS4 version because they stopped supporting the PS3/360 versions a long time ago.

Not sure if this is news to anyone, but if you're still on last gen...

LAST CHANCE TO TRANSFER FROM PS3 & XBOX 360

Now is your last chance to transfer your existing GTA Online characters and progression from PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. This will no longer be possible after March 6, 2017

Taken from the Humblebundle page of GTA V.

bread's done
Back