***!!!Grand Turismo 4 Prologue Honda Demo Free!!!***

WHFinest187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
if anyone is in new york or around new york u can go 2 the jacob javitz center until this coming monday n for $12 get to c all the cars
then when u get to the honda section u'll c a display with two monitors n two playstation 2 systems set up with people playing the demo and the car in the demo right next to the display!
then their will b a guy next to the display GIVING AWAY free demo discs of Grand Turismo 4 Prologue Honda Edition with two cars and two tracks
its not the actually Japanese Prologue but hey its a beautiful driving sim
by far the best i've played
go get it!

[quote name='WHFinest187']if anyone is in new york or around new york u can go 2 the jacob javitz center until this coming monday n for $12 get to c all the cars
then when u get to the honda section u'll c a display with two monitors n two playstation 2 systems set up with people playing the demo and the car in the demo right next to the display!
then their will b a guy next to the display GIVING AWAY free demo discs of Grand Turismo 4 Prologue Honda Edition with two cars and two tracks
go get it![/quote]

Can you butcher the English language any more than this? I can still sort of make out what you are trying to say.

[quote name='dsullo']I think the ones from last year are selling on ebay for hundreds of dollars[/quote]

thats what I would figure. If they are only given out at a certain car show then they are going to be hella rare.

[quote name='Cmosfm'][quote name='WHFinest187']if anyone is in new york or around new york u can go 2 the jacob javitz center until this coming monday n for $12 get to c all the cars
go get it![/quote]
Can you butcher the English language any more than this? I can still sort of make out what you are trying to say.[/quote]
That and don't add all those asterics (***) in your subject line.

Both Japan and North America use NTSC. Parts of Europe use PAL. So as long as you can play imports on you system there should be no problem.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='dsullo']I just won one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3091358830
but it appears I bid a little to hastily. The title of the auction says NTSC , but the description says its an import.

I assume this is not the same one given out at the NY show?

Dustin[/quote]

oh man, that sucks. i think the seller is confused when it comes to PAL and NTSC.[/quote]

The Japanese use NTSC as well. Only Europeans use PAL.

dsullo, Japan and the US use NTSC. But your PS2 will have to be able to play imports to play JP games still even though they're NTSC.

EDIT: Bah, beaten to it twice.

I could hardly understand anything this guy wrote . Someone who understand pop culture gibberish care to translate?

If anyone is in New York, or around New York, you can go to the Jacob Javitz Center this coming monday, and for $12 you get to see all the cards. Then when you get to the honda section, you will see a display with 2 monitors and 2 playstation 2 systems set up with people playing the demo, and the car in the demo [disc] is sitting right next to the Ps2/monitor setup. Then there will be a guy standing next to the display giving away free demo discs of Grand Turismo 4 Prologue Honda Edition. It has 2 cars and 2 tracks. It's not the actual Japanese Prologue, but hey it is a beautiful driving sim, by far the best i've played. GO GET IT!!

you're welcome :)

First off you spelled the game wrong, its Gran Turismo, and there is a difference. And second off, does that mean we only get one? Or can we get as many as we want? That would be sweet.

[quote name='Cracka']
I could hardly understand anything this guy wrote . Someone who understand pop culture gibberish care to translate?

If anyone is in New York, or around New York, you can go to the Jacob Javitz Center this coming monday, and for $12 you get to see all the cards. Then when you get to the honda section, you will see a display with 2 monitors and 2 playstation 2 systems set up with people playing the demo, and the car in the demo [disc] is sitting right next to the Ps2/monitor setup. Then there will be a guy standing next to the display giving away free demo discs of Grand Turismo 4 Prologue Honda Edition. It has 2 cars and 2 tracks. It's not the actual Japanese Prologue, but hey it is a beautiful driving sim, by far the best i've played. GO GET IT!!

you're welcome :)[/quote]

even though you're already welcome... good job Cracka!!

[quote name='dsullo']will a gameshark work for this?[/quote]

No, with a PSOne you can play imports with a Gameshark but the only way to play imports on a PS2 is to mod the system ,use a slide card or fliptop.

A flip top is a new case cover for the PS2 where you put in a boot disc, open up the lid of the case and put in the import, go to http://www.ps2cover.com for more info

A slide card is where you manually open the disc drive to play an import, it will wear down the PS2 though

bread's done
Back