Grandia II

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey I saw this at Gamecrazy for 12.99 and this is the DC version. I've heard good things, is it worth the 13 bucks?

Yeah, it's definitely worth it! I'd say it's the best RPG on the Dreamcast, yes, even better than Skies of Arcadia and one of the best RPGs I've ever, ever played.

I just found the battle system to be a lot more enjoyable and the overall storyline and graphics to be a bit better than SOA.

I really liked the game, and I don't like RPGs. The only problem that I had with it is talking to the villiagers in the towns gets you nothing but story.

well I did grab it and I brought it home and it had a big scratch in it tht I hadnt notcied and didnt even work so I had to retunr it. got by money back but no more copies of grandia. im pretty pissed i had to settle for project justice to replace it.

Oh well. Let our high recommendation remain for future reference. Any copy of DC Grandia II you find for $20 or less is well worth it and you're assured of being able to sell it for as much when you completed it.

bread's done
Back