GRAW help needed.

Fire

CAGiversary!
I just got a 360 and GRAW, and so far I've been doing pretty good going through the game on hard mode and gaining achievements and the like. My problem is that I'm stuck on one of the late missions (the one with the president) and my question is if I use the cheats (I really, really don't want to, but I'm about to throw my controller at the screen) will I still be able to get the achievements? To be so far into the game and have all of the achievements so far, and to miss a couple at the end would just suck.

[quote name='terribledeli']Yes. The cheat codes do not disable the achievements.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. That's all I needed to know. Hallelujah! Off to finish off the rest of the game.

I'm replaying this game now, and I forgot how great this game was. Even on hard mode, the game is great. I don't cheat in games, coz I feel it takes something from the game, and I'm glad I fought my way through this one.

[quote name='daphatty']Really? Sweet! I couldn't get passed the first stage on hard mode. One shot kills suck ass.[/QUOTE]

The first mission is easy (on hard) compared to the later missions. Even the second mission with the machine gun turret on the Black Hawk is a hundred times harder than the first. I can't tell you how many hours I put into just that part of the mission and how aggravating it was. I'm so glad to know now that you can use a code. I don't want to use them as they negate working your way through the game, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

bread's done
Back