GRAW Update images and info!

According to this site: http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/ The update is up for the UK not sure if it would be here as well (at work cant check)

We're proud to announce that Chapter 2, the highly anticipated downloadable content (DLC) package for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is now available for download via Xbox Live! Marketplace. This quality premium content package will enhance and build upon the critically acclaimed original game by offering players an extensive continuation of the multiplayer co-op campaign set deep within Nicaragua, as well as extending players Live! experience with a wide array of new playable maps, game modes and character customization features. This premium content package is available now for download via the Xbox Live! Marketplace for 1200 points.

After seeing the video, I'd still get it for 1200pts. It looked awesome.

Damn... 1200 points may have killed it for me. That's about $15 for a new co-op campaign? That's the only piece of this package that I can justify costing anything. New gametypes, lighting, or weapon variation I don't feel are that content heavy to warrent being a premium cost at all. I'd like to do the new co-op levels, but I may have to pass... :(

bread's done
Back