Great 3rd party Wii games that are not so well known?

allen9917

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Although the pool of good 3rd party Wii games is dry, there are bound to be some gems with so many titles published on Wii. Everybody knows games such as RE4 and Okami are great, how about other not-so-well-known wii games you've played and had a blast?

Small teaser with no particular order:

A boy and his blob
Sin and Punishment
Muramasa the demon blade

Easy answer: Klonoa. It's a remake of a PS1 game, and it looks like kiddie shit. Doesn't sound too appealling, right? Well, it's one of the best platformers ever made, without a doubt.

I'm also a particularly big fan of MadWorld, despite it being slightly repetitive, and the Trauma Center games.

[quote name='Chacrana']Easy answer: Klonoa. It's a remake of a PS1 game, and it looks like kiddie shit. Doesn't sound too appealling, right? Well, it's one of the best platformers ever made, without a doubt.

I'm also a particularly big fan of MadWorld, despite it being slightly repetitive, and the Trauma Center games.[/QUOTE]

Your a man after my own heart, Chac.

Klonoa is my favorite non-Mario platforming series ever. And I am also a big fan of Madworld. Trauma Center is great as well.

I'd also add a vote for Zack and Wiki, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Silent Hill Shattered Memories.

Also Dead Space Extraction if you don't have a PS3 + Move.

Silent Hill was good. Okami (thas well known probably).

I enjoyed Deadly Creatures it ended maybe a little longer than it should of, but is pretty cool game overall.

There are others as well.

Order Up. Best cooking game I've ever played, well the only cooking game I've ever played. But its 6-7 hours long, has a great sense of humor, and is just a fun time. Too easy, however.

I haven't actually played it on the Wii yet but I loved Mad Dog McCree long ago on the PC.
Mushroom men is a good one too.

[quote name='strayfoxx']Order Up. Best cooking game I've ever played, well the only cooking game I've ever played. But its 6-7 hours long, has a great sense of humor, and is just a fun time. Too easy, however.[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this. Great game.

bread's done
Back