Great 400-800 pt XBLA games

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!
Feel like grabbing some good XBLA games for 400 pt have a decent selection what are some of people's favorite titles? Looking for either 400pt or 800pt. Curious to see what you guys have to say. love this community btw, great place for info.

beyond good and evil hd is coming out march second for 800 points, as well as a few others. never played it but it's sapposed to be good and i plan on picking it up.

Dead rising case zero isn't bad.
Usualy if you wait, games go on sale and you can find good ones a lot cheaper.

[quote name='jab1235']beyond good and evil hd is coming out march second for 800 points, as well as a few others. never played it but it's sapposed to be good and i plan on picking it up.[/QUOTE]

This, times a MILLION. Beyond Good and Evil is one hell of a great game, and everybody should buy this.

[quote name='jab1235']beyond good and evil hd is coming out march second for 800 points, as well as a few others. never played it but it's sapposed to be good and i plan on picking it up.

Dead rising case zero isn't bad.
Usualy if you wait, games go on sale and you can find good ones a lot cheaper.[/QUOTE]

When games go on sale, they are typically either 50% or 33% off. In most cases, they are 50% off, and you can find a good number of great titles in this thread. The lists contained within the spoilers are also indicative of the games that go on sale. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is the only game that I actually bought at full price (only $5) and felt good about.

Personally, I'm waiting for some games to go on sale before I buy them. And honestly, I'm partial to buying 80 MSP Indie games. Some games, like Explosionade and Score Rush, are amazing for only 80 MSP. Keep in mind that they have size requirements of 150MB, and they are usually made much tougher to keep you interested in playing them.

Beyond Good & Evil is a good game, and I recommend that as well.

bread's done
Back