great and very rare game soundtracks on ebay

ha, this is like the third time she's tried to sell it for this much. She seems to think they're rare and valuable.. they may be rare.. but for them to be valuable, people have to actually want the item :p

[quote name='Scorch']ha, this is like the third time she's tried to sell it for this much. She seems to think they're rare and valuable.. they may be rare.. but for them to be valuable, people have to actually want the item :p[/QUOTE]

for your information - prices are set on affordable level.
all my previous game soundtracks auctions I had, are already ended(I sold 95% of my soundtracks).
that's just new batch listed, not interested??, then don't post in this thread.
some people actually might be interested.
regards though.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Least she dropped her prices - the last time she tried to hock them each soundtrack was like
$50, 75 or $100.

And I think she is a shill ebay seller/buyer. SHE MAKES $.01 AUCTIONS DESIGNED SPECIFIC PEOPLE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4709367746

She was selling " game soundtrack for kristinthegreat" to a kristinthegreat for $.01. And the differences in their feedbacks is +1.

BEWARE.[/QUOTE]

another newbie.
person you mentioned bought soundtrack at the same $25 price from me as anybody else, I ended listing because fee for listing was lower.
don't post here if you don't know what you're talking about.
some detective you are, lol.

I'm sorry, I was under the assumption that SELLING AN ITEM FOR $.01 AND THEN CHARGING $33.48 FOR SHIPPING WAS ILLEGAL IN EBAYING.

Oh an I'm a 92-FB ebayer, so you can either just STFU and GTFO or finish giving me a rimjob.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I'm sorry, I was under the assumption that SELLING AN ITEM FOR $.01 AND THEN CHARGING $33.48 FOR SHIPPING WAS ILLEGAL IN EBAYING.

Oh an I'm a 92-FB ebayer, so you can either just STFU and GTFO or finish giving me a rimjob.[/QUOTE]

with all due respect my friend - if you would know exact details, you would understand conditions.
kirstin ebayer was a second chance bidder, on my auction, I gave her second chance offer, but she missed it.
then she asked about listing item again(I had to pay for it, while second chance offer is free).
therefore I was forced to list new auction and pay for listing, that's why item went for $0.01 and I closed auction to the highest bidder.
for the next time gather more info, before you'll jump on somebody.
I'm always giving shipping info on my auctions, so everybody have everything stated in description before they're buying stuff from me.
regards everyone ^_^.

ps. and if you think charging $100 for DKC2 Soundtrack, $75 for Dracula X soundtrack is a lot - then my friend....I'm strongly suggesting leave this thread alone and don't post any response about video game music because obviously you have no idea about official game OST's prices at all ^_--.

[quote name='PhantasyStar']You've got some great albums. I'd love to take that Banjo Kazooie soundtrack, but don't have the money now :(. Oh well, bump? Hehe.[/QUOTE]

thanks!! ^_^

bread's done
Back