Great. Anyone else having PSP problems already? (got dead pixels?)

my background turned pink. and my psp really brought the jealous arse-faces out of the woodwork. other than that, i can't complain.

I wonder if all these exchanges are counted as sales for sony ;) Or what I mean is if Sony is saying these are sales.

Well Wal-Mart is letting people exchange to. We let this guy open seven PSPs (yeap) and test them all for dead pixels. Every single one had dead pixels, and one had "bubbles" in the screen. The bubbles can be bad or not harmful, it depends on how u can see them by your viewing angle, if u can't see them don't worry, but sometimes its possible to see them spot on.

It's just saying knowing our PSP sold very well, 120 units since launch day and that's down to 21ish, but knowing 50 out of 100 units that sold were either exchanged, or put on layaway wheres theres no gurantee buy, since most people just cancel them.

With that said one of our associates got a no bubble/no dead pixel free system, on one shot. Talk about lucky.

I think the fact that we havent gotten real actual number from sony themselves proably means it's harder for them to count the actual sell through rate due to the returns.

[quote name='gizmogc']Bump for quakzilla[/QUOTE]
I saw the topic, very scientific poll.

Why are the Nintendo fanboys all of a sudden swarming the PSP board?

[quote name='Quackzilla']I saw the topic, very scientific poll.

Why are the Nintendo fanboys all of a sudden swarming the PSP board?[/QUOTE]
Because you touch yourself at night.

tired of the psp... worst 310 ive ever spent, sold it along with hotshot golf to gamerush for 182...was that eager to get rid of it before trade in values plummit... psp is gonna become the next gamegear, gamegear was comparable to the snes while gameboy had nes graphics with no color...look who won that battle

is it possible for dead pixels to develop?
I bought my PSP and it came with no dead pixels, but now, several months later, some have appeared and there's no way in hell that I missed them before,
would my warranty cover them because the appeared for no real reason (I havent mishandeled/damaged it at all)?

^ I'm pretty sure it can develop over time. My big bro has one, he wouldn't let me play it though. It had 3 dead pixels when he bought it, now it has 11.

[quote name='crazyboxer12']^ I'm pretty sure it can develop over time. My big bro has one, he wouldn't let me play it though. It had 3 dead pixels when he bought it, now it has 11.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, that blows ass.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Holy shit, that blows ass.[/QUOTE]
I couldnt have put it better myself,
anyway, I called sony and bitched about my newly spawned dead pixels and they'll replace it if they dont go away

[quote name='LiquidNight']I couldnt have put it better myself,
anyway, I called sony and bitched about my newly spawned dead pixels and they'll replace it if they dont go away[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Dude, when are we gonna play some Wipeout? I just unlocked the Rapier class, and it owns.

bread's done
Back