Great Clips Ultimate Gaming Makeover Contest

Lol, did anyone read the official rules? Paragraph 6, line 6 says that if the winner is Canadian they have to answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. What the shaq-fu?

[quote name='mr.me']Lol, did anyone read the official rules? Paragraph 6, line 6 says that if the winner is Canadian they have to answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. What the shaq-fu?[/QUOTE]
It's the law in Canada, unfortunately. Read the back of a lotto ticket, technically, you need to answer a skill testing question before they award you anything. Damn this country and it's backwards laws to hell....

Entered, thanks.

Guys, don't say you won't win...you're just dooming yourself. I win shit all the time, not always huge stuff like this one, but easily a few hundred bucks worth of stuff altogether. You gotta keep a neutral mindset...enter tons of contests and say "well, my chances are pretty good to win SOMETHING out of all of these contests i've entered. My chances are WAY higher than someone who never enters this stuff!" Just a word of advice :)

What the hell are you talking about? Saying they won't win has absolutely no bearing on their probability of success. I think it's safe to say that the people running the contest don't have scouts scouring various forums and keeping an eye out for negativity. "Oh boy, that guy said he definitely won't win. Disqualified!" Nowhere in the rules does it state that a certain level of confidence is required to avoid doom. This sort of wizardry was outlawed years ago.

[quote name='popular penguin']^
I think what KingNothing09 was trying to say is "Don't jinx yourself."[/QUOTE]
I know, but it is my duty to stomp all over silly nonsense, preferably with as much ignorance and/or hatred as I can muster. It's what they pay me the big bucks for.

bread's done
Back