Great contest going on at Blockbuster fro renting Halo 2

That "full size" MC replica is like three foot tall or something. That makes me think of Halo as something from "A Bug's Life" and all the vehicles are little RC cars or something.

*zips up flame suit*

Thanks for the heads up. I think it's funny though.. you have a good shot at winning, since everyone bought copies..

[quote name='Scorch']That "full size" MC replica is like three foot tall or something. That makes me think of Halo as something from "A Bug's Life" and all the vehicles are little RC cars or something.

*zips up flame suit*

Thanks for the heads up. I think it's funny though.. you have a good shot at winning, since everyone bought copies..[/quote]

It's three feet tall? :rofl:

Yeah that's really life sized, I thought they would just give you one of those suits that I keep seeing on the internets. :D

I thought that's what it said.. someone put one up on ebay (same statue) and it said three feet tall or 3.5 feet tall or something like that..

[quote name='Scorch']I thought that's what it said.. someone put one up on ebay (same statue) and it said three feet tall or 3.5 feet tall or something like that..[/quote]

so I guess then Master Chief is a midget? :lol: that would explain why some of those aliens are so damn big.

[quote name='Gorilla Jones']Sorry if old but I went to Blockbuster today and they had a contest going on when you rent Halo 2. I got mine early thanks to media 1 *thanks man* but the prizes are very cool and you should check it out. LOL, a life size master chief shitting in your living room! :p

Oh yeah, I have the link for you.

http://www.blockbuster.com/homepage...ay2Win&channel2=Halo2&nav=false&channel=Games[/quote]

I don't want Master Chief shitting in my living room... :(

[quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='Gorilla Jones']Sorry if old but I went to Blockbuster today and they had a contest going on when you rent Halo 2. I got mine early thanks to media 1 *thanks man* but the prizes are very cool and you should check it out. LOL, a life size master chief shitting in your living room! :p

http://www.blockbuster.com/homepage...ay2Win&channel2=Halo2&nav=false&channel=Games[/quote]

I don't want Master Chief shitting in my living room... :([/quote]

Don't worry like any good solider he eats MREs so he won't be shitting anywhere for a while.

There's one of those MC statues at my local Media Play-- Much larger than 3.5 feet tall, and certainly seems life-sized. Looks to be the exact same one pictured there.

Cool, im using a game pass for my rentals. I get 2 entries for renting halo 2, and i can return it right away and get another game.

[quote name='Scorch']I thought that's what it said.. someone put one up on ebay (same statue) and it said three feet tall or 3.5 feet tall or something like that..[/quote]

There are 2 versions. One is 3.5 feet tall, the other is around 6 or 7.

[quote name='Zingela']There's one of those MC statues at my local Media Play-- Much larger than 3.5 feet tall, and certainly seems life-sized. Looks to be the exact same one pictured there.[/quote]

You should offer them a $100 for it. Maybe you'll get lucky. The big ones go for up to $2000 on eBay.

How do you know it is 3 foot tall? My Game Rush has a 7 foot tall master chief standing in the store.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Zingela']There's one of those MC statues at my local Media Play-- Much larger than 3.5 feet tall, and certainly seems life-sized. Looks to be the exact same one pictured there.[/quote]

You should offer them a $100 for it. Maybe you'll get lucky. The big ones go for up to $2000 on eBay.[/quote]

Nah. One, I don't have an extra $100. Two, no room to put it. Three, I wouldnt want to sell it. :p

• GRAND PRIZE
A Full Size “Master Chief" Replica in rotationally molded resin for those courageous enough to help save humankind from total annihilation.
*(Assembly required)

Uh-ohes, I brokes-ed it! Lemme go get some cement, hot glue, and some sticky oatmeal!
:p

It would be cool to get Master Chief lifesize...don't know where I would put it though :p

[quote name='Zingela'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Zingela']There's one of those MC statues at my local Media Play-- Much larger than 3.5 feet tall, and certainly seems life-sized. Looks to be the exact same one pictured there.[/quote]

You should offer them a $100 for it. Maybe you'll get lucky. The big ones go for up to $2000 on eBay.[/quote]

Nah. One, I don't have an extra $100. Two, no room to put it. Three, I wouldnt want to sell it. :p[/quote]

If you got one and didn't have anywhere to put it, you could store it at my house. :wink: There is a nice little spot downstairs just begging for a Master Chief...

Nice contest, but the Blockbuster in my area will never have a copy of Halo 2 for rent. Almost every new release game is always rented out.

LOL, its definately the big one I believe. I've seen this thing and its awesome. But again, where would I put it? Hmmmmm, I could always get rid of my lawn boy with the lamp and replace him with master chief. :lol: I believe they'll be running the same sort of contest for MGS3 but I'm not sure.

Imagine a full life size "solid snake" :p Now now, keep it clean, LOL

The cool thing about gamerush to me is that I can go there with my girl and she can go look at movies and stuff she likes and I can go and check out the games I like without taking 2 different trips. Plus the trade in values are stupidly high.

[quote name='Gorilla Jones']Sorry if old but I went to Blockbuster today and they had a contest going on when you rent Halo 2. I got mine early thanks to media 1 *thanks man* but the prizes are very cool and you should check it out. LOL, a life size master chief shitting in your living room! :p

This is a little immature, but I have to say it. That has to be one of the funniest typos I've ever heard.

Anyways back on topic. I would do this deal, but I already have Halo 2, so there would be no use in renting it.

Man why did I get rid of my XBox all those months ago!? WHY!? :evil:

Oh well. I work at a Meijer, and we have a ~5 feet tall MC statue thing in the back room. If I were He-Man or someone just as strong I'd lift that thing up and haul it back home.

Of course, there's not one place to put it, but that's beside the point! :D

bread's done
Back