Great Deals at GameCrazy....

Ravaged

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just got the new paper for NY, and I found some great XBOX Deals. They are as follows....

XBOX
Project Gotham Racing 2 - 29.99
Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge- 29.99
Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic- 29.99

I also found a Hard-To-Find Section that sounded like it had some great prices for PS2...

24.99 and up for
Rez, Mister Mosquito and Disgaea (Didn't have the exact prices)
Champions of Norrath-39.99

7.99 and up for some older games....
SNES-Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Ogre Baine, and others.
NES-Final Fantasy, Zelda, Double Dragon and others.

Thats about all in the deals sections I found. Sorry about that. It just said this in one of those small 2 page mags I got, so I got a little too excited and forget to add 7.99 AND up, thanks for reminding me though.

just checkedwith my local GC and CT, and SOM are *NOT* 7.99. I forgot what price they were but I think it was 29.99.

Disgea is most likley still $50 though I didn't check.

i will have to check this out tomorrow about mana, ogre battle, chrono trigger, and disgaea, it sounds too good to be true tho

The ad states "Classic Plastic $7.99 AND UP". UNDER that slogan is the picture of the mentioned snes games. There is no way these games would be $8 at Gamecrazy.

Yeah, those are the new msrp prices for PGR2, Crimson Skies, not sure about KOTOR, Mister Mosquito I see in the bargain bins in Wal Mart and the like for $9.99 usually, and there's not a chance in hell that Secret of Mana and Chronotrigger are 7.99 anywhere but possibly a flea market. As for Disgaea, pretty sure it's $49.99 at Gamecrazy as I was just there today and it was still arked $49.99. Gotta watch those ads that say "and up" in them. Usually the crappy games are the lowest price and the better games pictured in the ad are the "and up" part of the sale.

Some prices of these games at my GameCrazy have been -

Final Fantasy 2 (SNES) - $20
Final Fantasy 3 (SNES) - $25
Secret of Mana (SNES) - $25

Does anyone know what, and why that one Nintendo 64 game is rare on the ad? I can't make out the name, something Rocket.

Sorry for being an idiot guys. I just saw these in an ad, thought I would inform you guys about it. I knew that Secret of Mana and those other games were deffinately not 7.99, its just way too good to be true, but I guess Final Fantasy 3 for 25$ isn't bad. Isn't that a pretty valuable game? Please Correct me if I'm wrong.

Disgeae is, and will probaly always be $49.99. With limited stock in the first place, I doubt a price drop will ever happen.

bread's done
Back