Great discount on ALL new games at Rasputin Berkeley!!

TahoeMax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Dunno how long this sale will last, but Rasputin has pretty much every new game in the store marked down $10 from its usual price. Here's the breakdown that I saw:

Games that are $59.99 retail sell at Rasputin for $56.99...for the sale they're all marked down to $46.99. That includes ALL PS3 and 360 games you can think of, pretty much.

Games that are $49.99 retail sell at Rasputin for $46.99...for the sale they're marked to $36.99. That includes ALL Wii games you can think of, as well as some PS2 games.

$39.99 games are thus on sale for $26.99

The few DS games they sell were marked at $21.99 (Pokemon Pearl, for example)

The few GBA games they sell were marked at $22.99 (FFVI, for example...these were only a $5 discount)

Anyway, it's a damn good deal. Believe it or not, I'm still too much of a cheapass to go for even these prices, but I'm sure some of you guys will enjoy it.

any idea how long this sale is going to last?

I might be in Berkeley next week and I wouldn't mind picking up Ridge Racer 7 for $26.99.

dunno. i was in there today and it was still happening. there really weren't any signs posted or anything like that, so i dunno what's up.

It is in Newark too, just don't buy anything unless you're sure you want it though.. They have a crappy return policy, all you get is 75% in store credit, even if the item is still sealed! They had Mario Kart DS for $21.99 though..

nice, im a little lazy to check out, so do you know by any chance know where is the nearest Rasputin and how much time would I spend to get there if I start in San Diego? (I live in tijuana, so San Diego is really near me, but I dont know alot of US) Thanks

this deal is still on.

the only decent game that i saw was Prince of Persia (Wii).

so anyone saw RE4 (Wii) or Paper Mario (Wii) or at least Zelda (Wii)?

bread's done
Back