Great Gaming Deals at half price Books...

fireface

CAG Veteran
The games u'll find aren't the latest but atleast not dinosaurs....

I got...

Unreal Tournament 2003 - 8.89$
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - 14.99$ (DVD)
Splinter Cell - 8.89$
Civilization 3 Gold - 19.99$
Unreal 2 - 6.99$

who knows what u'll find at your local half price books.....let us know

Half Price Books does sell new PC games heavily discounted though. They have used bookstores across the country.

Its definately something to check out if you are a Cheapass PC gamer.

Wow i thought they were a local smaller store that's why i haven't posted anything about them before.

But some of my better finds there are:

Old videogame magazines are $1 each
Super Metroid Strategy Guide (great condition) $4.99

Mario Kart Double Dash $19.99 (the version with the demo disc in it)

Shadowrun complete for the Genesis $3.99

I make it a point to stop bye there at least once a week.

FYI: They buy with CASH strategy guides. I've only done it once but if i recall i got like $5 & some change for 7-9 1cent guides. They just give u a reciept after they look over them then u take it to the register and get your money.

Yes, they're called "Half Price Books."We've got them here in the Pittsburgh area, not sure about how they're distributed regionally though. And yes, a great store - I find many a treasure there. I've bought countless rare game guides, some fantastic OOP music CDs and LPs, some uber rare laserdiscs, not to mention - the one I haunt gives away free coffee and has a really great selection of books in general. I've taken away a handful of decent games through the years, but they seem to be a little tougher to come by. In any event - I highly recommend these stores even if it's not for gaming! :)

Yeah, half price books! Nice game deals, PC and console, rare and common. How many video games have I bought at great prices there? More than I could ever count!

bread's done
Back