Great haul today

Vicious

CAGiversary!
Visited a few stores I haven't been to in a while.

Castlevania Chronicles (PSX) = $9.99
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) = 14.99
Strider 2 (PSX) = 7.99
2 New copies of RE3 (GC) = 19.99 each
New copy of Power Stone (DC) = 2.99
Tech Romancer (DC) = 9.99

Taxes and discounts pretty much break even.

[quote name='Vicious']Visited a few stores I haven't been to in a while.

Strider 2 (PSX) = 7.99

Taxes and discounts pretty much break even.[/quote]

Very nice haul was everything complete?

Haven't booted it up yet. I heard it was pretty rare so I snagged that copy. It was in near mint condition so I couldn't resist.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Vicious']Visited a few stores I haven't been to in a while.

Strider 2 (PSX) = 7.99

Very nice haul was everything complete?[/quote]

Everything was complete in near mint to new condition. I found some more very tempting stuff like Bust a Groove, sealed Star Ocean SS and more. But the prices were not exactly that great.

[quote name='Rig']Is Tech Romancer any good? I've been looking for it. The others are pretty good.[/quote]

What kind of game is it? I know there's a nearby game store has it.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Is Tech Romancer any good? I've been looking for it. The others are pretty good.[/quote]

What kind of game is it? I know there's a nearby game store has it.[/quote]

From the looks of it, seems to be some kind of a fighting game. Very weird and unique one at that. I'll play it later tonight and post.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Is Tech Romancer any good? I've been looking for it. The others are pretty good.[/quote]

it's a fighting game with Giant Robots.. i picked up mine for 19.99 a couple years ago.

It's a pretty decent game, i enjoyed it alot more when me and friends played 2 player mode.

[quote name='Rig']Is Tech Romancer any good?[/quote]

No.

A friend of mine bought it when it was released. I felt it was rather shitty.

It is a "Big Robot Fighting" game and all the robots look like rip-offs from famous anime. Got your Nadesico, Evangelion, Gundam, etc.

Why don't you share your the name of the stores you visited. I have been looking for a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (ps2) that wasn't $$$$$$.

BTW, what constitutes a haul? I think your puckups constitute a good round, but does not constitute the haul rule.

[quote name='Vicious'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Vicious']Visited a few stores I haven't been to in a while.

Strider 2 (PSX) = 7.99

Very nice haul was everything complete?[/quote]

Everything was complete in near mint to new condition. I found some more very tempting stuff like Bust a Groove, sealed Star Ocean SS and more. But the prices were not exactly that great.[/quote]

Damn dude. Where do you live? I haven't had that great a find in years.

[quote name='Crono'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Is Tech Romancer any good? I've been looking for it. The others are pretty good.[/quote]

it's a fighting game with Giant Robots.. i picked up mine for 19.99 a couple years ago.

It's a pretty decent game, i enjoyed it alot more when me and friends played 2 player mode.[/quote]

HEY! Awesome Avatar!

I actually just made a live action version of that Banana Phone animation for my Digital Cinema Production class :D

More stuff found today, alot better than yesterday.

Five brand new copies of Resident Evil 2 for GC = 19.99 each
Two like new copies of Power Stone 2 (DC) = 12.99 each
Ogre Battle (PSX) = 9.99 case was wrecked but CDs were like new, used two new jewel case to fix the case problem. Now have a like new Ogre Battle.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC) = 7.99

Also a bunch of free Power Stone 2, MVC2, and Bangai-O manuals and inserts for free along with cases. I know I seen those in disk only before so I'll go pick them up for ebay goons.

For those wondering, those finds are from GameCrazy, GameStop, and a pawn shop here in Illinois.

Tomorrow going to pick up more new copies of Resident Evil 3 for ebay. Those resident evil two's I got today go for like 70 new on ebay. Made myself crapload of money in one visit.

bread's done
Back