Great RTS PC Game 4.99!

Skaterpunk444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
New price drop on a game called Perimeter for PC. It is a RTS game, that has reviews averaging around the 80% mark. It came out right in the beginning of summer '04, so it is still pretty new for that price drop. Anyways the price drop is on Ebworld.com and for the price it is good, since it is going everywhere else for 29.99. May be a good trade in deal for gamestop or something. Have fun guys with this one!

Wow. I wonder if Perimeter is $4.99 B&M? I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. I'm right off RTS games, but that one looked really interesting.

Perimeter was $39.99 at CC last time I saw it.

GS has it for $19.99, at least they did a little while ago.

I was ready to buy it for $19.99, though $4.99 is well worth the purchase. I picked up a copy.

Huge thanks to the OP!

[quote name='Ledhed']Good lord, Perimeter came out just a few months ago. Like a rock that thing dropped.[/quote]

I think the unknown development team might've been the issue. I saw the review on XPlay, from what I saw, it rocked.

Well worth $19.99, a huge steal at $4.99.

Perimeter isn't that great of a game, but at that price you cant really go wrong. I'd still go for homeworld for $5. I haven't played it, but I have played Perimeter and the vast majority of RTS games are better than Perimeter.

Make sure you try the demo if possible. Perimeter was very unfriendly to some system configurations. A five dollar coaster isn't a deal.

Wow, damn good price. I think I'll pick it up...although I don't know when I'll get around to playing it (I've had the demo on my computer for a few months...but haven't even played it yet...)

Edit: whoa, I never noticed how many cheap pre-played games they had for older systems. There's some real bargins on those PS1 games, Tenchu and Warhawk are insanely good games for $2 (especially when they're basically free when added to a new game and used with Saver).

BTW topic creator, you might want to add the game's name to the topic title. "great RTS game" can be a bit vague, and some people who might be otherwise interested in the game might overlook the topic.

bread's done
Back