Green Day Rock Band - Free $10 Gift Card @ Best Buy

Darrk Assassin

CAG Veteran
I know amazon is offering the $20 gaming credit but for those who want it the day it comes out bestbuy.com is offering a $10 gift card when you pre-order and can do pick-up in store. The gift card is sent to you via mail with free shipping. Also if you have the rewards zone, you can enter that.

Just a warning you need the credit card that you made the purchase with when you pick up the game, the order confirmation email, the store pickup notifications, and a drivers license.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat211300050085

Not sure how many people are dying to get this on day one. If anyone really needs this go with Amazon.

I'll just wait for a $10-$15 price later....maybe by the end of the year through gamefly or something.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Not sure how many people are dying to get this on day one. If anyone really needs this go with Amazon.

I'll just wait for a $10-$15 price later....maybe by the end of the year through gamefly or something.[/QUOTE]

If they wanted it day one the shipping is an extra $6 and for Milwaukee, WI area its like $3 in tax. Cheaper and you don't have to hope the shipping actually is on time. Its Cheaper!

bread's done
Back