Green Man Gaming Mystery Packs $0.18 for 1, $1.29 for 3, $2.59 for 10

JKSonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure if this is a long-term thing or a flash sale but GMG has their mystery packs for 74-91% off.  Debated even posting it, but it could potentially be a really good deal for somebody...

1 Pack - $0.18

3 Pack - $1.29

10 Pack - $2.59 https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mystery-bundle-10-pack/

I couldn't resist and picked up the 10 pack and one of my games was FIFA 17 on Origin, which just came out.  Looking up the others on Steam I got at least 4 or so with "overwhelmingly positive" reviews, and the rest seem to be at least "positive".  I've seen people say during past sales they've also gotten games like GTA V, Black Ops, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up.

Bought one bundle and I received Battlefield 4 as part of it. Pretty cool. I wonder if you can buy another bundle and will get different games each time.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bought one bundle and I received Battlefield 4 as part of it. Pretty cool. I wonder if you can buy another bundle and will get different games each time.
According to their FAQ they could repeat, and they only let you buy one of each type. I got a 10 game and 1 game bundle and got 11 different games

Edit: nevermind, I saw you answered that at the exact same time in the post above mine. Thanks!

Is there any reason you couldn't buy 10 individual Mystery Games? Do they only allow one purchase per account?

The price for just 1 Mystery Game is $0.18...which would be cheaper x10 than the price of the bundle.

Last edited:
I got a bunch of bullshit, with the highest rated game in the bunch, The Legend of Candlewind: Nights & Candles, getting a stellar 4/10 on Steam. A bunch of 2/10 or 1/10 games.

So it looks like the Mystery 10-Pack is really just 9 games that everyone gets when they buy it plus one random game.

Here are the nine games in the 10-Pack:

Reign of Bullets

The Legend of Candlewind

Age of Fear

Rooks Keep

Action Alien

Incandescent

Spin Rush

It Came For Space And Ate Our Brains

Rise Battle Lines

Hope this helps.

So it looks like the Mystery 10-Pack is really just 9 games that everyone gets when they buy it plus one random game.

Reign of Bullets

The Legend of Candlewind

Age of Fear

Rooks Keep

Action Alien

Incandescent

Spin Rush

Rise Battle Lines

Hope this helps.
Yup would appear so! Odd, but still kinda cool then that I got FIFA 17.

Reign of Bullets

The Legend of Candlewind

Age of Fear

Rooks Keep

Action Alien

Incandescent

Spin Rush

Rise Battle Lines

Hope this helps.
Thank you, this is very helpful. I might just grab the 1 random game for $0.18 in that case.

Did one of each bundle.  Got:

Reign of Bullets

The Legend of Candlewin

Age of Fear

Rook's Keep

Action Alien

The Book of Desires

Incandescent

Spin Rush

It Came From Space and Ate Our Brains

Rise Battle Lines

Legendary x2

Urizen Shadows of the Cold.

10 Pack

Reign of Bullets

The Legend of Candlewind

Age of Fear

Rooks Keep

Action Alien

The Book of Desires

Incandescent

Spin Rish

It Came From Space and Ate Our Brains

Rise Battle Lines

3 Pack

Urizen Shadows of the Cold

Gravi

Legendary

1 Pack

Super Bomb Rush

Free keys.

THE LEGEND OF CANDLEWIND: RZXFX-KMP2K-00IWT
Key:
AGE OF FEAR: NK3CZ-MHCJN-ZZXCH
Key:
ROOKS KEEP: 0ZQJB-KINJT-P0CJ0
Key:
THE BOOK OF DESIRES: GNTRJ-RGAD2-DQ6XM
Key:
INCANDESCENT: HVQK3-X5JAR-7X5HT
Key:
SPIN RUSH: GABRQ-9D82C-4A7B8
Key:
IT CAME FROM SPACE AND ATE OUR BRAINS: CTIDT-LY74E-GHY58
Key:
RISE BATTLE LINES: XYIE7-Y40LX-6IVR2

grabbed one. I love grab bags... even though it looks like only 1 was random apparently. Luckily, out of the 500 some-odd Steam games I have, I had none of these.Even if I did, $2.46 won't kill me.

bread's done
Back