Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I'm confused. Citadels is bonus @50% off, does that mean if you buy one of the other games, that one is free? o_O
I think it just means that instead of 4 games on sale, there are 5. That's the bonus. If the bonus were free (like 39 steps at the first sale) it would say free

Does anyone know if there's a 20% off coupon available to use for the duration of GMG's 4-play sale?

I can't seem to find anything besides the emailed TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH that expires Friday. Somewhat interested in getting Magrunner at -75% and pairing with a 20% off coupon, but it's in the last deal of the sale.
Yeah Magrunner is the best deal in that list for me, I'm getting it. Finally have something to use the $2 credit on that I got for buying the Mafia 2 DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to get the Legacy of Kain pack, which Amazon will have for $4 tomorrow and the day after. The leaked sales list says GMG will have it for 80%, which would make it $4.20 before a 20% off code. But it seems that it doesn't include Blood Omen 2 which the Amazon pack has, so I think you should get it from Amazon even if a 20% off code works on it. Plus you get one of those $5 coupons at Amazon.

Sorry if this has been asked, but the Walking Dead Season 2 is NOT a Steam code correct? So if I want a Steam code I must go elsewhere?
It is not a steam code. It uses Telltale's service like Wolf Among Us does.

Also, is GMG selling valve games new? I remember being annoyed (at Valve) that i couldnt find CS:GO anywhere else a year ago.

Tomb Raidder Collection + free Cargo for $9.60 after voucher.

Doesn't include TR2013, so it's not really that great of a deal, I guess.  Maybe if someone wants all those older ones on Steam or something.  And hey, free game!

Also 4playing4u:  Kings Bundle Fodder of the North: Bundle Fodder Edition, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE, and the Bad Xcom.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is tempting me. I've listened to several reviews that said the gameplay (combat) is similar to Mass Effect which got me interested. Ugh, must stand strong...but I wanna play it. Ahhh, the voices in my head are holding a caucus.
Damn. As someone who never played the other Xcom games (I even have EU sitting on my PS+ for free and still haven't touched it, despite all the raving and adulation), comparing Declassified to ME is actually a pretty good endorsement. I can definitely wait for the MSRP to drop though. Didn't it get a 50% discount quite soon after launch? Sounds like Editor's Choice fodder to me.

Damn. As someone who never played the other Xcom games (I even have EU sitting on my PS+ for free and still haven't touched it, despite all the raving and adulation), comparing Declassified to ME is actually a pretty good endorsement. I can definitely wait for the MSRP to drop though. Didn't it get a 50% discount quite soon after launch? Sounds like Editor's Choice fodder to me.
It's definitely not like the other XCOM games. But, yeah, that MSRP is a downer. It's certainly not a ME clone, but the third person viewpoint, cover system, squad layout and "special" abilities make it sorta ME combat lite. TB doesn't give it a ringing endorsement, but he said enough things in praise to make my ears perk up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2SrvXOTKaw

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is tempting me. I've listened to several reviews that said the gameplay (combat) is similar to Mass Effect which got me interested. Ugh, must stand strong...but I wanna play it. Ahhh, the voices in my head are holding a caucus.
I'm sure the idea of the gameplay is similar (I've seen VERY brief gameplay - the whole radial squad power appears as if it may be utilized) but the execution must be off. Got pretty bad reviews.

9 mins left to grab Max Payne Trilogy+ Season Pass, Payday 2 for half off, half off Final Fantasy 7 and 75% off Walking Dead

The AI is said to be horrible, though.

We'd need some modder to overhaul it.

If it gets dirt-cheap, I'd be interested.
I'm sure the idea of the gameplay is similar (I've seen VERY brief gameplay - the whole radial squad power appears as if it may be utilized) but the execution must be off. Got pretty bad reviews.
I don't care what any of you say, I'm going to get it and love it.

(As soon as it drops in price.)

I don't care what any of you say, I'm going to get it and love it.

(As soon as it drops in price.)
I was really disappointed. After reading/watching some previews, I thought it looked really interesting. Was even debating pre ordering when there was that deal that gave you all the xcom games w/it. Glad I didn't do that now.

Dont know whats up but i see tons of old deals still up. Bioshock Infinite is $10 again (and this time i know about the coupon so yay!)

Hmm, thinking about picking up the Hitman Pack, with the code and free game, that'd be just over $7 for 5 games. Anybody want to convince me one way or the other?

I believe Sonic Racing Transformed is in the next humble bundle. Just a warning. (I bring it up cause it's on sale on GMG right now)

It is a fantastic racing game though

NBA 2K14 is 50% off, making it $12 after TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH is applied.

Lowest price yet.  I can't recommend it, bought it again after telling myself 2K13 would be the last time.  It's better, but still has glaring AI issues that will never be fixed in the MyPlayer/MyCareer mode.  If you're into the Franchise/Association mode though, it's pretty good.

I believe Sonic Racing Transformed is in the next humble bundle. Just a warning. (I bring it up cause it's on sale on GMG right now)

It is a fantastic racing game though
Right now it is sounding like that charity bundle is going to cost $25 to get any games so it may or may not be worth waiting depending on if you want any of the other games in the bundle,

I just tried the voucher on Euro Truck 2 and it worked fine, bringing the price down to $5.

edit: also, ETS2 Gold is only 66% off, but the ETS2 DLC is 75% off, so buy them separately.

edit #2: added links, buying both will cost $7.60.  Not bad at all.

Right now it is sounding like that charity bundle is going to cost $25 to get any games so it may or may not be worth waiting depending on if you want any of the other games in the bundle,
Crap, didnt know that.

Anyways. I see Sid Meier's Ace Patrol is on sale when it shouldnt be yet. Any chance 2K plan on supporting Droids? looks more like a phone game

bread's done
Back