Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

we get it neuro, if it's not a space game or a cel shaded fps you don't care
1000 hours of Skyrim says you're a dumbass. (It also says I'm a dumbass, but that's beside the point.)

If I told you there was a scene where you have sex with a blue alien, would you be interested?
1380804425951.jpg

I'm so cool I can play games for the first time, TWICE.

27 Mar '14 You played Dishonored for the first time! £0.10  

27 Mar '14 You played Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition for the first time! £0.10  

27 Mar '14 You played Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition for the first time! £0.10  

27 Mar '14 You played Rush Bros for the first time! £0.10

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so cool I can play games for the first time, TWICE.

27 Mar '14 You played Dishonored for the first time! £0.10

27 Mar '14 You played Rush Bros for the first time! £0.10
Since I'm a bit of a failure, could someone direct me to where I can see my reward progress, like the above?

My total funds just jumped $17 and I want to revel in my glory.

disappointed1.jpg

I hadn't even realized that was a button. Thanks.
Neither did I. My balance has FINALLY updated, though only to about $3, after doing a ton of "play for the first time"s.

Hopefully now I can scrape together enough to put a decent dent in Dark Souls 2's price.

Bought Gunslinger, downloading now. Free after my Playfire credit... I'm happy I found a good offer to spend it! #trueCAG

One of the Brothers in Arms is a Steam key... but I want the three of them, not just one!
It is the first in the series if it helps... Also steam sales the complete set and it was 9.99 pretty much every major sale steam had in the back half of last year.

CoJ: Gunslinger. I own it on the 360 and I've likely played through most of it... Its a pretty damn awesome game. It sitting incomplete is completely my fault not the games. Very tempted to double dip at that price.

It is the first in the series if it helps... Also steam sales the complete set and it was 9.99 pretty much every major sale steam had in the back half of last year.

CoJ: Gunslinger. I own it on the 360 and I've likely played through most of it... Its a pretty damn awesome game. It sitting incomplete is completely my fault not the games. Very tempted to double dip at that price.
I only saw the BiA series on a good steam sale ONCE, and it was several years ago

I hate Playfire and GMG.

Still nothing, nada, zip will transfer over to my GMG account. It's been 4 months and still nothing has been resolved. The incompetence is strong within GMG.

I've got $3.72. I can't see anything to buy right now though.

I'm thinking buy something as quickly as possible before Playfire is removed and credits reversed.

I really don't see what GMG are getting out of this system.  :whistle2:k

I've got $3.72. I can't see anything to buy right now though.

I'm thinking buy something as quickly as possible before Playfire is removed and credits reversed.

I really don't see what GMG are getting out of this system. :whistle2:k
OK, found something. Picked up Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Tranformed for $4.99 - $3.72 = $1.27.

Not too shabby. ;)

I guess this explains why some of us just got a bunch of credit all at once:

Hey folks,

Today we've got a few updates regarding Playfire Rewards BETA. We realise that you're well overdue an update on the development of the Playfire Rewards BETA and this actually reflects badly on the hard-working individuals that work tirelessly on it every day behind the scenes.

The Playfire Rewards BETA has presented us with one of our most complex programming challenge. Our engineers have had to deliver an efficient way of going through hundreds of thousands of Steam profiles, searching for very specific gaming criteria. Needless to say that while they've put together some crazy-clever code, it hasn't been without a few bugs - some small, some not so small - but that's the unfortunate but necessary nature of running a beta for you.

Yesterday we discovered one bug of the 'not-so-small' variety. It has come to our attention that a large portion of users haven't been correctly rewarded for meeting the criteria we've challenged you to beat. While we know this is without a doubt frustrating, the engineers - sleepless and running on caffeine fumes - have come up with an elegant solution. This particular issue has been patched, so going forward rewards should be allocated correctly. As always we'd advise you to check this guide if you find that you haven't yet got your rewards.

For any rewards that you've missed out on, we're going through each profile and retroactively giving them out - this however, is not a quick process. Our expert engineers expect the process to take a few days, but unfortunately it's impossible to pin down a precise ETA as everyone's Steam profiles are different. As soon as we have a better estimate or the end is in sight, we'll let you know - expect a status update at the beginning of next week.  The main thing to note is that you will not miss out.

If you're seeing rewards in your Playfire account but they haven't been deposited in your Green Man Gaming account yet (indicated by a tick) then please sign into greenmangaming.com and then check back the following day (roughly 12-24 hours later).

There are of course a handful of other bugs we've been able to uncover and identify thanks to the support and feedback from you, our awesome BETA participants. Several fixes and improvements have been deployed with more on the way to address many of your hot topics. This isn't possible without your help, so, once again, I and the rest of the Playfire and Green Man Gaming team would like to thank you for your continued support, testing the rewards and sticking with us through the thick and thin. We hope that you are also enjoying the discount that these rewards bring to your gaming.  I've put together a list of some of the top burning questions for a rewards focused Letters from the Engine room that you can expect to see next week. Until then, we hope you enjoy your weekend.

- Ben Bateman (Community Development Manager)

And it looks like I missed COJ: G.  Oh well.

edit: fixed fugly formatting!

Sounds like they are at least addressing it.  Hope the abused and neglected CAGs finally get some credit and they put Final Exam on sale for 75% off as a compensation to us.  

My rewards are finally showing up. I've got $13.73 pending at the current rate. It'll put me to $34.54. I might actually grab Skyrim Legendary with that. I'd have $15 left over. Not too bad.

My rewards are finally showing up. I've got $13.73 pending at the current rate. It'll put me to $34.54. I might actually grab Skyrim Legendary with that. I'd have $15 left over. Not too bad.
*checks Playfire rewards & GMG credit for the 2nd time today*

:pray: ... :bomb: ... :censored: ... :wall: :wall: :wall:

bread's done
Back