Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

After many, many years of haunting my wishlist (drumroll, please.. ) I've finally bought Hunted at a reasonable discount! $2.81 after voucher and a buck credit or so. I realize it's not amazing, but it feels sooo good to get it off that wishlist.

Take that, Steam! And Amazon! And everyone else who couldn't put that old-ass Bethesda game on sale!

Ahem...

So, obviously I can't vouch for Hunted, but I can for DOOM BFG (provided you don't have DOOM 3 and the DOOM II games that come with the BFG package). DOOM 3 is a very loong game with great gameplay. Many bemoan the differences between it and the original games, but it's still a quality id shooter. Don't expect a great story -- that's not id's thing -- just lots of killin'. If you like moody games, then you will like DOOM 3. I'm not a big fan of "scary" games, and DOOM 3 was very intense in mood at times, in the way in which you get that sense of dread entering a darkened bloody room that you just know is going to be bad news. I had fun.

Rage -- it's great for fans of id shooters. It's not amazing and it's a huge letdown from the way they built it up, but it handles the shooting part pretty well. Highly recommended: buy the DLC
So is this hunted game supposed to be like fallout or elder scrolls? I really don't need another game right now but if it is I might want to pick it up.

snaged Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth 

thinking about Quake 3 man that game was the bomb shiznit

is that better

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, now I can stfu about it anytime an Amazon rep asks for feedback!

Actually, I can feel that energy transferring to a vigilant hunt for a LEGO Indy deal even as I write this...
I think you first need to take some time to appreciate this moment first before you go on your next adventure, Captain Ahab.

snaged Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

thinking about Quake 3 man that game was the bomb

do you guys still say the bomb
photo-29209.png

You do this on purpose, don't you?

Hmm, how does DOOM BFG stand up against the original DOOM 3 + RoE? I have the DOOM 3 pack sitting in my inventory, and I heard that plus mods is better than BFG, but that was a while ago, so things might've changed since then.

thinking about Quake 3 man that game was the bomb

do you guys still say the bomb
Eh, I'm holding out for a Quake collection sale since i never owned/played the first 2. I've played plenty of Arena though.

Also, I think the last time I said "da bomb" was a decade ago, and I don't remember anybody laughing back then either. :p

Hmm, how does DOOM BFG stand up against the original DOOM 3 + RoE? I have the DOOM 3 pack sitting in my inventory, and I heard that plus mods is better than BFG, but that was a while ago, so things might've changed since then.
I'd imagine that the mods BFG broke eventually got ported to BFG. I'd be really, really surprised if not.

Wow greenmangaming is awesome. Told them I missed out on the inventory deal because of the site being slow. They replied in under 30 min and gave me 4 dollars credit to buy it now. Well with the %20 code it was free.

OK, fuck you GMG. Now they're just messing with me. No response to my support ticket, but my Playfire "balance" went up $0.12 (which is an obscure amount considering the amount of achievements I have not received rewards for), but my GMG credit remains unchanged. So, yeah, both GMG and Playfire are reporting different dollar amounts, the only consistency is that they are both incorrect. I'd be less upset if I had never even signed up. I blame spoder.

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I was just able to pre-order Dark Souls 2 with 20% off using O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK at GMG. Not sure if this is old news, and I'm sorry for posting if it is. I missed this deal last time around, and I have been looking for a discount since. Praise the Sun!
I still need to finish the original Dark Souls PTD first.

Pass, for now....until better sales come along.

EDIT:

I have 3 from retail. Still ain't played it. I got it from CompUSA because the local Electronics Boutique had banned me due to scaring away their customers with DRM propaganda. Ain't been back since.

{shrug}
Still often imitated, but never duplicated.

There is only one #RealMysterD.

I'm in talks with Playfire to offer rewards for having Fox in your name.

I am also hosting the next Humble Weekly:

$1 Tier:

Team Fortress 2

No More Room In Hell

Super Monday Night Combat

$6 Tier:

Circuits

$15 Tier:

Goat Simulator
Actually, if TF2 was a copy that gets you Premium status on your account, that wouldn't be the worst Humble ever.

So... I just finished playing some Worms Blast and Worms Pinball for the Playfire rewards.

Worms Blast is okay. Not great, but semi-interesting. Worms Pinball though? Terrible. It's basically Pinball FX 0.1 with one table. I have no idea how anyone thought that it's worth $8.

Gonna try out Cuhrayzee Golf later. Hopefully it's better, since I actually need to play it for the achievement rewards.

Hrm, tried to add Dark Souls 2 to cart as well as coupon.  At checkout, was kicked out with a message to "remove invalid items".  Cleared my cart, went to try again, and now I can't add Dark Souls 2.  The "Buy Now" button is gone.

Maybe I'll try another browser.  Their site has always had weird issues for me.

Edit: Nope.  I mean, another browser lets me order it again, but the code still produces an error.

In for Call of Cthulhu: DCOE.

After 20% coupon  (to make it $2) + then some GMG Credit = FREE for me!

Hrm, tried to add Dark Souls 2 to cart as well as coupon. At checkout, was kicked out with a message to "remove invalid items". Cleared my cart, went to try again, and now I can't add Dark Souls 2. The "Buy Now" button is gone.

Maybe I'll try another browser. Their site has always had weird issues for me.

Edit: Nope. I mean, another browser lets me order it again, but the code still produces an error.
#FakeCAGProblems

bread's done
Back