Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like Spec Ops got extended another day.

20% off voucher GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 23, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Awesomenauts $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Bang Bang Racing $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Sleeping Dogs $13.60 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Spec Ops: The Line $6 (Steamworks) with above voucher code[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up on Sleeping Dogs. I was about to buy it from Amazon but this was too good to pass up (still feel kinda bad because I really dig Tony).

I haven't really played a GTA style game for many years now and I really, really like what they've done with Sleeping Dogs. Character designs are great, as are the acting and dialog. I like the combat a lot so far (I guess you could say it's sort of Arkham Asylum style), too. Maybe it's me, but since I haven't played a game like this in years, I really, really like the clean map and L analog pad click-down to shift between missions. I was always get so lost in these kinds of games.

Anyway, I am using an Xbox 360 game pad and the game immediately recognizes it. It also registered on Steam just fine. Finally, this version includes the following DLC:

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition includes the Triad Enforcer Pack DLC.

Triad Enforcer Pack

New weapons, outfit and vehicle along with two all new Triad missions.

It’s a high-speed shoot out in ‘Triad Highway.’ Armed with a high capacity machine gun, fight a tide of Triads after your head. ‘Death by 1,000 Cuts’ puts you in a brutal fight club taking on the Triads with a razor sharp golden cleaver. Wear the Triad Enforcer outfit for added Face and more punishing damage.​

It also included 5 Valve shirts, a developer shirt (I think), and one other extra vehicle (a little orange/red number that, I think, is branded with the developer). I think there's something else (another shirt - UFC?) but I forget. Note that you need to reach a point about 30-60 minutes into the game for them to unlock. It'll be displayed at the end of the chapter. Oh, and you get ability bonuses depending on what you wear, so it's not all just window dressing necessarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. The Georges St. Pierre skin stuff was supposed to be like a best buy pre order exclusive or something. Cool to see it here.

My amazon version unlocked some stuff too, just don't remember what, but this is the better deal and this is a great game.

Anyone know if ME3 Digital Deluxe from GMG comes with the From Ashes DLC? I thought all versions of the Digital Deluxe did but I don't see it mentioned on the page.

[quote name='rybrad']Anyone know if ME3 Digital Deluxe from GMG comes with the From Ashes DLC? I thought all versions of the Digital Deluxe did but I don't see it mentioned on the page.[/QUOTE]

I can't say, my ME3:Deluxe is from Amazon. But I recall the defining bonus of the Deluxe version is the inclusion of the $10 From Ashes(kitty) DLC.

[quote name='asheskitty']I can't say, my ME3:Deluxe is from Amazon. But I recall the defining bonus of the Deluxe version is the inclusion of the $10 From Ashes(kitty) DLC.[/QUOTE]
Yea that was my understanding as well. Everywhere that I checked except GMG mentioned it on their store pages so I am following up with them to make sure it is included.

[quote name='Davinatorman']Geez, is the ME deluxe edition even worth getting over vanilla? Nothing under the list really seems that appealing to me.[/QUOTE]
If it includes the From Ashes DLC (answer pending) and you are interested in it, then yes. Separately, From Ashes costs $10 and EA isn't great about sales on Bioware DLC.

Eh, I've looked up some reviews for it and it doesn't seem to be a must-have at all, so I'll probably just go with vanilla. Thanks for the info though, didn't know it came with a dlc.

[quote name='rybrad']Yea that was my understanding as well. Everywhere that I checked except GMG mentioned it on their store pages so I am following up with them to make sure it is included.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, rybrad. I wasn't aware of this DLC (still have to beat the first two) so any info you can find out would be great.

[quote name='Terlan']Keep getting a 404 error when I try to go to the Gods and Kings page. :/[/QUOTE]
Same for me even though it worked earlier. If you are concerned about not being able to get it, you can snag the Mac version (works on PC) from Amazon for $7.49. I picked it up the other day from them and you just plug the key into Steam and it works fine with the PC or Mac version thanks to Steamplay.

Edit: Upcoming deals for Thursday and Friday http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/11/let-winter-magic-begin.html I will try to update OP this afternoon.

[quote name='rybrad']Same for me even though it worked earlier. If you are concerned about not being able to get it, you can snag the Mac version (works on PC) from Amazon for $7.49. I picked it up the other day from them and you just plug the key into Steam and it works fine with the PC or Mac version thanks to Steamplay.

Edit: Upcoming deals for Thursday and Friday http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/11/let-winter-magic-begin.html I will try to update OP this afternoon.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I ended up doing. Thanks.

[quote name='Terlan']Keep getting a 404 error when I try to go to the Gods and Kings page. :/[/QUOTE]

This sometimes happens when you click from the box on the main page. Use the search box and you'll find the page. I think it means sold out (box on main pages links to /buy_this/ which is disabled when sold out).

OP updated with upcoming deals, will update prices when I know about vouchers stacking. As the deals will initially go live when I am gone tomorrow, someone can feel free to edit the first post prices if they are around.
[quote name='asheskitty']This sometimes happens when you click from the box on the main page. Use the search box and you'll find the page. I think it means sold out (box on main pages links to /buy_this/ which is disabled when sold out).[/QUOTE]
Yea that is how they handle it for some reason. They said they should have more keys in shortly.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks again, rybrad. I wasn't aware of this DLC (still have to beat the first two) so any info you can find out would be great.[/QUOTE]
I said screw it and risked it, it DOES come with From Ashes despite not mentioning it on the store page.

[quote name='ColdBrew']Why is Sleeping Dogs showing as $50?[/QUOTE]

I was asking that earlier. It appears it was a daily deal yesterday but not anymore.

[quote name='Wompdevil']I was asking that earlier. It appears it was a daily deal yesterday but not anymore.[/QUOTE]
It was a daily deal, expire this morning at 7am EST. I missed changing the price in the main games section with all the other sale stuff going on currently.

[quote name='rybrad']I said screw it and risked it, it DOES come with From Ashes despite not mentioning it on the store page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up again! Ordering shortly :)

Here I was, hoping for a 75% off sale on Steam on G&K, but this kind of landed in my lap...

It is finally mine! Aww yea. (first GMG purchase)

I hope the 25% voucher will work on XCOM. That would bring it down to ~$28 which would be the lowest we're seeing this weekend, right?

[quote name='Umair56']I hope the 25% voucher will work on XCOM. That would bring it down to ~$28 which would be the lowest we're seeing this weekend, right?[/QUOTE]
I think it will stack on most things otherwise the deals would be kinda crappy. I didn't want to put prices in though and then have the voucher not work. I get enough pissing and moaning directed about me about random shit as it is.

Cheer up. A lot of people appreciate the work you do on this thread. And unlike the other threads, at least GMG give you stuff for your hard work! :bouncy:
[quote name='asheskitty']Amazon stock sold out quickly and it took a while to get more keys.[/QUOTE]
That's why I said "might". ;)

[quote name='rybrad']I think it will stack on most things otherwise the deals would be kinda crappy. I didn't want to put prices in though and then have the voucher not work. I get enough pissing and moaning directed about me about random shit as it is.[/QUOTE]

Because of you I have grabbed some killer deals from GMG. Hell I didn't even know about GMG until you made this thread. I know it must be hard maintaining this all by yourself but keep up the good work. We all appreciate it! :D

[quote name='hal']Wish it was Steam[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it isn't Steam. [shrug]
That'll keep the DRM layers down.

Honestly, though - for the Steam versions, Rockstar shouldn't even have the IronWrap DRM even enabled.
That's redundant, since Steam does a fine enough job w/ their DRM.

Hell, I'd rather Rockstar make all their PC games flat-out require both Steam & RSSC everywhere.

EDIT:
And yes, Rockstar should disable that Securom activation DRM off Steam version of GTA4 + EFLC, while I'm at it.
Again - in Steam version, Steam is fine for DRM.

[quote name='MysterD']

Honestly, though - for the Steam versions, Rockstar shouldn't even have the IronWrap DRM even enabled.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Rockstar does tend to get carried away with layers of DRM. I assume you also have to sign into their social thing?

I was speaking mainly from a convenience standpoint.

OP updated. For anyone looking for Max Payne 3 on Steam, Amazon is selling the game + season pass with Steam keys for $20.

20% off voucher GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R, excludes some titles that already have a deal

Daily(ish) Deal
Death Rally $1.99 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Max Payne 3 $15 with above voucher code, not Steam

[quote name='Ogami Itto']The code is not working with MP3.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, love the randomness on this one. If it starts working again for anyone later please update here.

[quote name='MysterD']I'm glad it isn't Steam. [shrug]
That'll keep the DRM layers down.
[/QUOTE]

Downloading and installing games off GMG Capsule is awful, from what I remember from going through that process with Arkham City last year. If nothing else, I'd want a Steam key just to avoid that process.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Oh man I really hope that 25% off coupon will work with Skyrim and Dishonored.[/QUOTE]

If all else fails, Amazon has it (PC retail) for $25. (Picked mine up from there since I'm not in a MAJOR rush to start playing.)

Edit: ...as is Dishonored, now.

[quote name='rybrad']OP updated. For anyone looking for Max Payne 3 on Steam, Amazon is selling the game + season pass with Steam keys for $20.

Daily(ish) Deal
Death Rally $1.99 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Max Payne 3 $15 with above voucher code, not Steam[/QUOTE]
rybrad i thought you were going away today? god bless you're here, this thread without you is like thanksgiving without turkey!

[quote name='Neuro5i5']If all else fails, Amazon has it (PC retail) for $25. (Picked mine up from there since I'm not in a MAJOR rush to start playing.)[/QUOTE]

Well even if the 25% off coupon doesn't work , Gamefly's Black Friday sale tomorrow will have Skyrim and Dishonored for $24 after a 20% off code.

bread's done
Back