Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Got my key and am pre-loading now :)

EDIT: Started up TF2 while pre-loading and didn't see the items. I knew it was a long shot to begin with. Oh well, at least you can still find/craft them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='majorscud']started my preload, no items.[/QUOTE]

That's dissappointing. Maybe sending a polite support to ticket to valve might help? I was so jazzed for those items but I preordered on GMG a month ago.

I just sent a polite support ticket, figured it was worth a shot. I just stated that i preordered the game, was currently preloading, but had not recieved any items, and thanked them for there time. We shall see how it goes..

[quote name='drakesvg']I just sent a polite support ticket, figured it was worth a shot. I just stated that i preordered the game, was currently preloading, but had not recieved any items, and thanked them for there time. We shall see how it goes..[/QUOTE]
Let us know as soon as you hear back from them. :)

TF2 items would have made the deal for Deus Ex irresistible. $29, minus what ever the genuine items would fetch in keys/$, would have been a great price. Hoping things work out.

Still, I may end up getting this. Doubt it'll drop too much more during Thanksgiving/Christmas on steam.

SOOOOO glad they got preloading to work.

The TF2 items would have been nice, but I'm not too concerned about them. Preloading was the make it/break it for me.

$28 for a AAA preorder just can't be beat.

got the window after activating the Key that thanked me for buying Deus Ex and said I got the 8 items, even though they are nowhere to be found in TF2.

[quote name='kjs7']got the window after activating the Key that thanked me for buying Deus Ex and said I got the 8 items, even though they are nowhere to be found in TF2.[/QUOTE]

you don't get the items if you bought the game through GMG

[quote name='egonpax']How does the referral thing work? I would like $5 more off of Deus Ex which would put it within my exact price point for me.[/QUOTE]
You can use my link or the link of anyone else in the thread (look through sigs). However, you will not get $5 off your first purchase. You have to spend $5 and then you get a $5 credit in your account.

Bought DE: Human Rev a month or so ago when it was $28.80 on GMG.
Got key in my e-mail today.
Added key to Steam.
Pre-loading DE: Human Rev from Steam.
74.5% pre-loaded and still going.
AWESOME.

Bought DE: Human Rev a month or so ago when it was $28.80 on GMG.
Got key in my e-mail today.
Added key to Steam.
Pre-loading DE: Human Rev from Steam.
74.5% pre-loaded and still going.
AWESOME.

I got a extra key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution That i don't need. If anyone is interested pm me. Looking for $34 bucks Paypal.

[quote name='lito88']I got a extra key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution That i don't need. If anyone is interested pm me. Looking for $34 bucks Paypal.[/QUOTE]

buy from the guy that only uses legends as avatars.

[quote name='paz9x']buy from the guy that only uses legends as avatars.[/QUOTE]
thanks :) only getting rid of this since i already got it as a gift and no longer needed

So it there any kind of confirmation we are not getting the tf2 items? Sometimes they don't show up right away in the backpack. Be pretty disappointing if true.

[quote name='gunstar808']So it there any kind of confirmation we are not getting the tf2 items? Sometimes they don't show up right away in the backpack. Be pretty disappointing if true.[/QUOTE]

Nope gotta get it thru steam.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I'm not seeing the discount for Cryostasis show up. It still shows $10 for me. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]
Looks like they changed the prices but left it in the "promo". Sorry about that, I will check all those promo prices and update tomorrow. You can still use a 20% off code on it but pretty meh deal.

I was tempted to get Dead Island for 360 to play with my friends, but for almost a 50% discount I simply can't warrant the price difference. Thanks so much!

[quote name='bosoxdanc']I was tempted to get Dead Island for 360 to play with my friends, but for almost a 50% discount I simply can't warrant the price difference. Thanks so much![/QUOTE]

EXACTLY my thoughts. I dunno who I'm gonna play with; but with my credit, I got the game for $3.96.

[quote name='mattcube64']EXACTLY my thoughts. I dunno who I'm gonna play with; but with my credit, I got the game for $3.96.[/QUOTE]

3.96?! gosh that's some neat amount of credits!

Oh wow 4$ for brand new game is pretty awesome, I wish there was an easy way to see all the steamworks games so i know which to choose from.

[quote name='ratm4eva1']Oh wow 4$ for brand new game is pretty awesome, I wish there was an easy way to see all the steamworks games so i know which to choose from.[/QUOTE]
That is on my to-do list for the OP, probably late tonight or tomorrow when I am off work.

Ugh deciding between DE, Dead Island and Space Marine.

Not used to DE 1, especially with old engine and win 7 bugs. Didn't like IW, think HR will be good?

[quote name='Roguestriker']Ugh deciding between DE, Dead Island and Space Marine.

Not used to DE 1, especially with old engine and win 7 bugs. Didn't like IW, think HR will be good?[/QUOTE]
The leaked build of Deus Ex was a lot of fun (made me decide to insta-buy) and is more like DE 1 than the crapfest of IW. I am iffy on Dead Island, it could be awesome or mediocre, hard to tell from just videos. Space Marine is insanely fun, at least the demo is; the combat is absolutely amazing.

[quote name='buckythekat']time to ask for a refund on Tropico 4[/QUOTE]
Should be pretty easy to get a refund since it says right on the page it uses Steam. The weird thing is that Kalypso guy says the Steam version will have no Steam integration but the Steam page says it will have achievements, very confusing...

[quote name='rybrad']Should be pretty easy to get a refund since it says right on the page it uses Steam. The weird thing is that Kalypso guy says the Steam version will have no Steam integration but the Steam page says it will have achievements, very confusing...[/QUOTE]

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1712878

looks like only the Steam version is Steamworks

I asked for a refund on it and Dead Island saying due to unforeseen financial constraints I can't justify the cost right now (which is true actually)

So nobody seems to know when Deus Ex unlocks. Steam says 3am eastern Tuesday, Deus Ex website says something along the lines of 8 or 9pm Monday, and there's apparently some Deus Ex like on facebook thing that will make the game unlock sooner.

[quote name='buckythekat']ugh they went with pacific over eastern[/QUOTE]
I bet this really pisses east coast people off when it happens. I wish everyone would do eastern time so I could play even earlier!

[quote name='rybrad']I bet this really pisses east coast people off when it happens. I wish everyone would do eastern time so I could play even earlier![/QUOTE]

Sure would be nice if they at least separated the unlock times so everyone could get it at midnight in their own time zone. Oh well, I'll still get to play for a few hours tomorrow night since I stay up very late anyway.

[quote name='Killbomb']Sure would be nice if they at least separated the unlock times so everyone could get it at midnight in their own time zone. Oh well, I'll still get to play for a few hours tomorrow night since I stay up very late anyway.[/QUOTE]

That would be so stupid for people not in that time zone. Picking one time and sticking with it is much better.

bread's done
Back