Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Motoki']And by Thursday, they really mean December 27th.

Kidding.

Maybe. ;)[/QUOTE]

Now, now. If you don't have anything nice to say...

(...as I sit here laughing to myself... :applause: )

[quote name='Motoki']And by Thursday January 3rd, they really mean December 27th.[/QUOTE]
Or" is it just a one-use code? (Genuine question.)

[quote name='AirborneOp']If any of you still have a 35% off voucher from a previous preorder, You can now use it on the cashback/credit deals. Just got Metro Last Light for $39 plus $15 instant credit. I emailed support about another prepurchase voucher that i got and used on COH2, hopefully i can get credit for that. You guys might want to take advantage of this fast because it ends tomorrow according to their twitter account.

If you already used it on a preorder before the cashback/credit deal, try contacting support for credit. They are pretty good on issuing credit for missed deals.

The only pre-purchase title that doesn't work is Bioshock.[/QUOTE]

damn, how could i miss this 8(
i tried a few days earlier and then today after reading your post, no dice, looks like it worked just for a day or 2.

Devil May Cry 4 $6.79 ($4.76 with voucher) - STEAM
header_292x136.jpg

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/devil-may-cry-4/

Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition $24.99 - STEAM
header_292x136.jpg

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/hitman-absolution-professional-edition-na/

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North $4.99 ($3.50 with voucher) - STEAM
header_292x136.jpg

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/the-lord-of-the-rings-war-in-the-north/

30% voucher GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitman Absolution is 50% off as the latest 24 hour deal, so I just picked it up for $17.50 using the new 30% off voucher, and received $7 back as store credit - a great deal to kick off the holidays!

I'm not sure if the 30% voucher is supposed to work for these cashback deals so be quick.

can't use any voucher on hitman either, and now my unused bonus -35% off that came with a preorder straight-up says INVALID on anything i use it on, even though it's supposed to last until dec.31.

it's not the first time i've had trouble using this damn voucher, and support has been completely useless.
i'm at the mercy of their website.

[quote name='Motoki']Apparently Ridge Racer Unbounded is also on sale in Europe but I can't access the page, only the NA one which isn't on sale.[/QUOTE]
I don't even see that game in the store. (The price is showing as 20 pounds using a French proxy.)

[quote name='Detruire']I don't even see that game in the store. (The price is showing as 20 pounds using a French proxy.)[/QUOTE]

NA version is here but it's not on sale at all.

GMG Blog says: "our 30% Voucher works even on titles with other price drops - for example, today’s Ridge Racer at 66% (EU Only)..."

There's a link but it will redirect you if you aren't in the right region.

*Edit: Apparently the blog is from yesterday so the price may have flipped back or they sold out of all available at that price. Not sure since I can't access it properly.

[quote name='Motoki']GMG Blog says: "our 30% Voucher works even on titles with other price drops - for example, today’s Ridge Racer at 66% (EU Only)..."

There's a link but it will redirect you if you aren't in the right region.

*Edit: Apparently the blog is from yesterday so the price may have flipped back or they sold out of all available at that price. Not sure since I can't access it properly.[/QUOTE]
It's listed next to Doom, so I think it was only on special yesterday.

[quote name='Detruire']It's listed next to Doom, so I think it was only on special yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Doom is still coming up 50% off for me though.

[quote name='asdo']can't use any voucher on hitman either, and now my unused bonus -35% off that came with a preorder straight-up says INVALID on anything i use it on, even though it's supposed to last until dec.31.

it's not the first time i've had trouble using this damn voucher, and support has been completely useless.
i'm at the mercy of their website.[/QUOTE]

its not working anymore. damn.

[quote name='Motoki']Doom is still coming up 50% off for me though.[/QUOTE]
Now it is for me too. Strange. I could swear that the discount wasn't there a couple of hours ago. :whistle2:k

Anyone else annoyed that the new credit/cashback offer is basically voucher blocking all the good preorder games? up until they started the credit system i could use 30% off coupons on titles like SimCity and South Park etc.. now they arent eligible.
30% off > $7 dollars back :(

[quote name='bwrobins']I cannot use the coupon on hitman. What browser are you using?[/QUOTE]

I used Firefox for Hitman but bought it as soon as the offer started.

[quote name='matthewrex']Finally picked up Skyrim for $28. Don't think we'll see it get any lower than that on Steam or anywhere else![/QUOTE]

Lol :lol:

[quote name='greentea924']I used Firefox for Hitman but bought it as soon as the offer started.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. So, it seems they might have to manually disallow certain games from being eligible for the vouchers. Nice snag.

Now I have to be on the lookout for both GamersGate and GMG 'flash' sales. ;)

[quote name='Motoki']

Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken $2.49 ($1.75 with voucher) - STEAM

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/adventure/rocketbirds-hardboiled-chicken/[/QUOTE]

Tempting. But I get the feeling now if I buy any indie title, I'll most likely end up buying it again via a bundle, so unless I'm really excited about it, I'm thinking I'll just wait.

[quote name='matthewrex']Finally picked up Skyrim for $28. Don't think we'll see it get any lower than that on Steam or anywhere else![/QUOTE]

Was ~$26 on GamersGate earlier today. You got Oblivion (GotY edition) and Morrowind (GotY edition) too! :D

>.< It's okay to be wrong. It's embarrassing to be wrong when acting so confident.

[quote name='asheskitty']>.< It's okay to be wrong. It's embarrassing to be wrong when acting so confident.[/QUOTE]

Well if it makes him feel any better that Elder Scrolls collection seems to have been an Oopsie since the price is back up to $52.45.

Gamersgate seems to have made a bunch of pricing mishaps today since Fallen Enchantress and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion were also 75% briefly but are now only 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even harping about the GG price mistake. Skyrim was $30 on the Steam Summer sale. We are still quite early in the winter sales bonanza. It seems quite reasonable to feel confident that we'd see it for less than $28 ($2 drop since summer). I could also point at the $10 Skyrim from TRU and M$ (though I think that is not completely fair point). It would be more fair to point out that

Skyrim was $24 on GMG on 17 Dec 2012. Pricing history. Also see SD thread. Also see two pages back in this thread.

I really dislike the spreading of bad information. Sorry if I sound pissy.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Just a couple sale items I noticed...

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $23.99
Doom 3 BFG Edition - $10.49
Afterfall: Insanity - $5.99 (Capsule required)

These are displayed prices (i.e. without any voucher discounts added).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asheskitty']>.< It's okay to be wrong. It's embarrassing to be wrong when acting so confident.[/QUOTE]

I know this is an internet message board and everything, so we all have to be sarcastic assholes, but I was genuinely happy with the price.

[quote name='matthewrex']I know this is an internet message board and everything, so we all have to be sarcastic assholes, but I was genuinely happy with the price.[/QUOTE]

That's good for you man. Personally, I'd be pissed paying $28 now when I actually paid $26 on Steam with a coupon about 6 months ago, and not only that, but it was on sale at Toys 'R' Us for $9.99 + tax a month or so ago (physical copy + it activates on Steam) with copies going on the forums here for $12-$25. ;)

[quote name='Severose']That's good for you man. Personally, I'd be pissed paying $28 now when I actually paid $26 on Steam with a coupon about 6 months ago, and not only that, but it was on sale at Toys 'R' Us for $9.99 + tax a month or so ago (physical copy + it activates on Steam) with copies going on the forums here for $12-$25. ;)[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add that it was $10 from the Microsoft store!

[quote name='matthewrex']I know this is an internet message board and everything, so we all have to be sarcastic assholes, but I was genuinely happy with the price.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how pointing out lower recent legit prices is being a sarcastic asshole on a Cheap Ass Gamer forum.
In fact it's the sworn duty of any CAG.

[quote name='Severose']That's good for you man. Personally, I'd be pissed paying $28 now when I actually paid $26 on Steam with a coupon about 6 months ago, and not only that, but it was on sale at Toys 'R' Us for $9.99 + tax a month or so ago (physical copy + it activates on Steam) with copies going on the forums here for $12-$25. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's not the end of the world, you know what I mean? Nothing I can do about it now. Just don't like being snarked at for no reason :p

[quote name='asheskitty']I don't see how pointing out lower recent legit prices is being a sarcastic asshole on a Cheap Ass Gamer forum. In fact it's kind of the sworn duty of any CAG.[/QUOTE]

Read your first comment to me. :dunce:

You know, this guy kinda has a point. You guys are being assholes to him.

So what if he paid $28 and the price dropped a bit somewhere else. It's still not that bad of a deal. It's not like he paid $75 while everyone else was paying $5.

[quote name='The End']You know, this guy kinda has a point. You guys are being assholes to him.

So what if he paid $28 and the price dropped a bit somewhere else. It's still not that bad of a deal. It's not like he paid $75 while everyone else was paying $5.[/QUOTE]

He's happy with what he paid for it. Good for him. I regularly buy games before expected additional price drops too.

One major function of the threads is getting the best price. Correcting misinformation is a vital. Could I have been nicer about it. Sure. His post was resoundingly confident and wrong -- contradicted two pages back in this thread. I feel teeny bit of snarkyness isn't out of place under those circumstances.

[quote name='The End']Sweet Jesus. I hadn't seen that. How is that even possible?[/QUOTE]

Is GamersGate legit? If so, that's the most insane deal I've ever seen.

[quote name='The End']Sweet Jesus. I hadn't seen that. How is that even possible?[/QUOTE]

Even I now feel bad about my prior seemingly good deal purchases.

(But I still bought this pack, cause it's ridiculous.)

[quote name='matthewrex']Is GamersGate legit? If so, that's the most insane deal I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

They're Legit. I've bought from them before. But they're prone to having crazy price mistakes. This looks like one.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Even I now feel bad about my prior seemingly good deal purchases.

(But I still bought this pack, cause it's ridiculous.)[/QUOTE]

How much of that is steam keys?

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Appears all of them, but it looks like the site is flipping out now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Having trouble checking out. Should have bought first and asked questions later.

I got it, but I didn't wanna chance it that they'd fix it before I could buy some Blue coins. So I just used the code once.

Thanks a bunch Neuro5i5. I hope you got one too.

[quote name='The End']I got it, but I didn't wanna chance it that they'd fix it before I could buy some Blue coins. So I just used the code once.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Paypal says that I've paid, so here's hoping. :)

[quote name='asheskitty']Dang it feels weird to have extra Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Morrowind, & Oblivion keys.[/QUOTE]
Not so subtle hint?
Me too.

[quote name='drakesvg']Seems the Gamersgate site is getting slammed how much is the bundle? ( i dont know if i really want to know)[/QUOTE]

It was $28.76. Somebody just reported on the steam thread that it's back up to $95 though. I can't get the site to load either, so I can't confirm.

[quote name='The End']It was $28.76. Somebody just reported on the steam thread that it's back up to $95 though. I can't get the site to load either, so I can't confirm.[/QUOTE]

Thats a smoking deal if anyone dosent have the games, congrats for anyone who was able to score one.

bread's done
Back