Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='kidrocklive']Has Alpha Protocol ever been cheaper? I realize $3 is cheap but I will not play it for a while so I'm in no hurry.[/QUOTE]

It's been $2.00 on Steam before, but I'm not quite sure if it'll EVER hit that price point again. If it does, I'll definitely double-dip on it.

Yep I missed it at $2 on Steam and that was a couple of years ago I think. I'm sure there's a chance it might hit that or be cheaper in some kind of sega bundle (although there are no other sega published games I want) but not going to quibble over $1 when steep discounts on it seem to be few and far between (excluding this repeat by GMG which was probably brought on by them running out of keys/consumer requests).

(Now watch it be the Steam midweek deal for $2)

[quote name='soulkyo']It does not. It uses the Capsule client.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what makes me feel better about paying $1 more for Lucius on GG. That version is completely DRM free apparently. Though I feel eventually I'll probably be DLing and using Capsule because the deals are so crazy.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, that's what makes me feel better about paying $1 more for Lucius on GG. That version is completely DRM free apparently. Though I feel eventually I'll probably be DLing and using Capsule because the deals are so crazy.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather wait for another GG deal on Lucius or a Steam deal.
Preferably GG - since it's DRM-FREE there.

I should ask Tony on Amazon DVG what their version of Lucius has for DRM.

EDIT:
Okay, I'm working on it. I'll ask him (Tony).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, that's what makes me feel better about paying $1 more for Lucius on GG. That version is completely DRM free apparently. Though I feel eventually I'll probably be DLing and using Capsule because the deals are so crazy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']I'd rather wait for another GG deal on Lucius or a Steam deal.
Preferably GG - since it's DRM-FREE there.

I should ask Tony on Amazon DVG what their version of Lucius has for DRM.

EDIT:
Okay, I'm working on it. I'll ask him (Tony).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, personally I'll wait for a Steam deal but if there is not, GOG is the way to go.

[quote name='soulkyo']Yeah, personally I'll wait for a Steam deal but if there is not, GOG is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

GG = GamersGate....
...not GOG.

But since it is also on GOG, as well - my eyes remain wide open.

[quote name='MysterD']GG = GamersGate....
...not GOG.

But since it is also on GOG, as well - my eyes remain wide open.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about acronyms... such an ordeal trying to understand everyone when they use them :lol:

[quote name='soulkyo']Tell me about acronyms... such an ordeal trying to understand everyone when they use them :lol:[/QUOTE]
These ones seem pretty obvious to me...
GMG = Green Man Gaming
GG = GamersGate
GOG = GOG (AKA Good Old Games)

It's pretty hard to mix up GOG and GG since GOG is the full name, and GamersGate doesn't have any o in their name. Mixing up GamersGate and Get Games is where it becomes confusing (I use GGG for Get Games since their domain name is GetGamesGo.com.)

[quote name='groz24']Are these deals good all week? Or just today?[/QUOTE]

A few are today only - they have a timer on their promotion box.

Oh man great deals today. If only I already didn't own most of them.
[quote name='emwearz']Is the single player dlc for BD worth picking up? Add anything even remotely new to the gameplay?[/QUOTE]
No I don't think so. I think it's just weapons and some other junk

[quote name='mnemnoch']Nobody mentions Strike Suit ZERO?! Its Available for prepurchase for $15 if you use the coupon.

Its MACROSS 2013!![/QUOTE]

Mother of god, how did this game sneak by me. I must buy:drool:

[quote name='palaeomerus']I just preordered Aliens Colonial Marines and Tomb Raider with this deal. Well actually Aliens was 33% off but the 25% worked on tombraider and I got the $3 off too. So two "new" games for $65 and one lands in mid feb and one in early march. Pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]
GTFO!!!!!! You do realize this is Cheap Ass Gamer, correct?

so, to sum it up
main.php

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunasun']GTFO!!!!!! You do realize this is Cheap Ass Gamer, correct?

so, to sum it up [img repeating the GTFO message]
sarcasm inside
[/QUOTE]
I was going to :applause: but then you spoiled it :whistle2:(

[quote name='mnemnoch']Nobody mentions Strike Suit ZERO?! Its Available for prepurchase for $15 if you use the coupon.

hm...debating...

That's very tempting, I must say.

Great, now we only need saints row 2 again at 3$

[quote name='mcthatch']Binary Domain for 4.99 is a steal. Great third person shooter with interesting story and ai teammate dynamic.[/QUOTE]

I agree,

[quote name='Severose']It's been $2.00 on Steam before, but I'm not quite sure if it'll EVER hit that price point again. If it does, I'll definitely double-dip on it.[/QUOTE]

But it's only a dollar. It's better grab it now.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Nice, grabbed Alpha Brotocol.[/QUOTE]

I'll prolly do the same. Missed it a few years ago on steam for $2.

[quote name='ddp72984']Is the virtua tennis already gone? It says 15 bucks on site[/QUOTE]

yes, it was yesterday's deal. Damn college, missed those deals too 'cause of homework.

wow, my boy was telling me he wanted Sonic All Star Racing last night, and of course the CAG in me told him when it goes on sale. Now it's 3 bucks on GMG, let's hope he asks for dishonored tonight :lol:

I got a little crazy with the sonic games. PM me if you want any of the following at cost (since I know some of you have trouble with GMG)

I have

Sonic 3 $1.00
Sonic CD $1.00
Sonic 2 $1.00
Sonic 1 $1.00
Sonic Adventure $2.18
Sonic Adventure 2 $3.59
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing $3.00

paypal, amazon payment, amazon gc

Last edited by a moderator:
Pricelist for those of you playing at home.

Sonic the Hedgehog - $1.00
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $1.00
Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $1.00
Sonic Spinball - $1.00
Sonic CD - $1.00
Sonic 3D Blast - $1.00
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - $1.00
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $3.00
Sonic Adventure DX - $2.18
Sonic Adventure™ 2 - $3.59
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I - $2.72
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 : Episode II - $4.08
Sonic Generations - $6.00

Grabbed Strike Suit Zero for $15, and grabbed DMC with the cash back option (brining the total to $35). GMG is the best for pre-order deals.

I can click on View Keys for the Cave or My Keys and neither have it. It's acting like it should be there though. Anyone else have an issue?

**I realize the release date says 1/23, but I assumed that was UK time. Bad assumption?

Decided to bite on the Sonic and Sega All Stars racing game. Not a huge Kart racing fan, but thinking I can maybe get my girlfriend to play with me because she likes them. Had 95 cents left over from when I got Sleeping Dogs with a $6 credit so it ended up costing me $2.05 after promo code

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Be WARNED.

The earlier Sonic Games like 1 2 and Knuckles are simply DLC for the MegaDrive pack![/QUOTE]
A well known fact.

[quote name='emwearz']The Sonic bundle comes as 10 differant keys, just for those who would be interested.[/QUOTE]

I came here to find this out, thanks.

Meh, seems the same as the Amazon bundle, even after the 20% off. I don't think Amazon's one had Sonic Adventure 2 though, so it's probably a better deal.

Sonic CD is the BEST out of all the Sonic games. It's only $1, has its own launcher (it's not DLC for Sega Classics) and comes with Steam achievements. If you buy only one of these, get Sonic CD.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Meh, seems the same as the Amazon bundle, even after the 20% off. I don't think Amazon's one had Sonic Adventure 2 though, so it's probably a better deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing a bundle of Sonic games? Am i missing something? I just see individual discounted Sonic games

Edit: nevermind i see it!

This looks interesting for $0.64. Actually has pretty good reviews and is likened to Mount & Blade. Plus that sexy bitch Joan of Arc is in it. Those graphics though... Released in 2012. I have to laugh at that.

Maybe I'll install Capsule to play it. Maybe.

Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc wasn't released in 2012. Not by a long shot.

It's Dynasty Warriors only clunkier and with a bit more of a strategy focus. Tried the demo over a decade ago and was not interested no matter how hot Joan was

"Publisher: Enlight Games
Developer: Take 2 Interactive
Genres: Action , Strategy
Released: February 15, 2012
Modes: Single player"

Silly GMG.

Or is that when they started carrying it? Although that doesn't make much sense to say.

bread's done
Back