Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='nintendofan9999']If I buy Bioshock here, I know its a steam code. Does redeeming that act as a pre-order on steam, therefore I'd get steam's bonuses as well?[/QUOTE]

Just registered my key from the AMD promo, and I didn't get a spare copy of Bioshock, so I can only assume that no, you don't. Pretty disappointed :/

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Just registered my key from the AMD promo, and I didn't get a spare copy of Bioshock, so I can only assume that no, you don't. Pretty disappointed :/[/QUOTE]

When did you get your code from AMD? I got my Crysis 3 weeks ago but never received my Bioshock. Starting to get worried.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']As I understand it you don't usually, if ever, get Steam preorder bonuses with a key from another retailer.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I got the Red Orchestra 2 pre-order bonuses (TF2 hats) when I pre-ordered from GMG. Of course, that doesn't mean it applies to any other game.

Man it sucks not knowing if games are going to play in 3D or not. I'd be all over one of these Bioshock deals if I knew it would. I lucked out with preordering Tomb Raider, great game in 3D. Very happy with that purchase from GMG. :D

[quote name='Severose']Actually, I got the Red Orchestra 2 pre-order bonuses (TF2 hats) when I pre-ordered from GMG. Of course, that doesn't mean it applies to any other game.[/QUOTE]
I guess I got a Halflife car with Renegade Ops that was supposed to be a Steam-only bonus.

I don't believe this has been mentioned yet, the Total War collections will be 75% tomorrow.

If the 20% off code works then the Grandmaster collection will be about $33!

[quote name='Severose']Actually, I got the Red Orchestra 2 pre-order bonuses (TF2 hats) when I pre-ordered from GMG. Of course, that doesn't mean it applies to any other game.[/QUOTE]

Everyone got those even if you didnt buy from steam.

[quote name='Tigershard']Looks like Skyrim: Dragonborn keys are finally back in stock. Main page has a link to it with a 20% code.[/QUOTE]

Whats the cheapest its been so far?

[quote name='Tigershard']Looks like Skyrim: Dragonborn keys are finally back in stock. Main page has a link to it with a 20% code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lito88']Whats the cheapest its been so far?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is the cheapest it has been so far and probably will be until the Steam Summer Sale.

Do you get the $15 instantly if you grab Bioshock? I want the B2 DLC because it's 50% off today and if I am getting the $15 credit today I will buy both Bioshock and B2 DLC.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Do you get the $15 instantly if you grab Bioshock? I want the B2 DLC because it's 50% off today and if I am getting the $15 credit today I will buy both Bioshock and B2 DLC.[/QUOTE]
As far as I'm aware if you chose the credit option you get it instantly.

[quote name='DaiMonPaul']Viking: Battle for Asgard is $3 after the 20% coupon. Is that the cheapest it's ever been? (Worth picking up?)[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Order item(s): 1 x Viking Battle for Asgard
$2.14 USD 1 $2.14 USD

(GG price screw-up.)

[quote name='DaiMonPaul']Viking: Battle for Asgard is $3 after the 20% coupon. Is that the cheapest it's ever been? (Worth picking up?)[/QUOTE]

Was cheaper during GamersGate price mistake, if you count that. About $2.25

EDIT: Ninja'd

[quote name='Demon Soul']How does cash back work? Do they refund the amount to your credit card if using paypal?[/QUOTE]
they refund the amount to your paypal account and then you decide what to do with it, you can either use it as paypal payment for something else or deposit the amount to your back account, if you payed with a credit card i believe you will just keep the money as paypal credit

People in this thread have talked about Credit Card problems at GreenManGaming before. I've created a second account so I can buy another copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner, but GMG keeps denying my credit card (I usually pay with paypal from my primary account). I called my credit card, and they said they never even received the transaction request from GMG. How do I proceed from here?

Edit: Searching the thread, I see that it might be because I have the same address on both accounts, so GMG is blocking it. Booo. Does that mean my partner won't be able to buy it himself? Hrm...
Edit 2: Grabbed a copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner from GameFly's sale. Will just have to wait to get cheap DLC elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OregonDealz']What you guys think about Total War Grand Master Collection @ 33$ after coupon?

Don't think its been cheaper on steam, undecided.[/QUOTE]

Was this a one day only thing? The site just came back up from maintenance and the price is now $164.99

When GMG does these bundles do you get a single Steam key or keys for each item in the bundle?

[quote name='Palinn']Was this a one day only thing? The site just came back up from maintenance and the price is now $164.99

When GMG does these bundles do you get a single Steam key or keys for each item in the bundle?[/QUOTE]

It did say 24 hour sale. I went ahead and bought at 33$, it was just one key for redemption on steam.

[quote name='Tigershard']People in this thread have talked about Credit Card problems at GreenManGaming before. I've created a second account so I can buy another copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner, but GMG keeps denying my credit card (I usually pay with paypal from my primary account). I called my credit card, and they said they never even received the transaction request from GMG. How do I proceed from here?

Edit: Searching the thread, I see that it might be because I have the same address on both accounts, so GMG is blocking it. Booo. Does that mean my partner won't be able to buy it himself? Hrm...
Edit 2: Grabbed a copy of Borderlands 2 for my partner from GameFly's sale. Will just have to wait to get cheap DLC elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
I usually do all my GMG purchases via PayPal w/ my CC.
Luckily, I ain't had a problem w/ GMG since.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']they refund the amount to your paypal account and then you decide what to do with it, you can either use it as paypal payment for something else or deposit the amount to your back account, if you payed with a credit card i believe you will just keep the money as paypal credit[/QUOTE]
So how does it work if you just pay with a credit card and select cash back.

Has GMG been sending out the cashback for Bioshock Infinite orders already? Not seeing it in my Paypal. Not a big deal as I'm sure their customer support will sort it out, but just wondering if I should contact them now or wait a little longer.

[quote name='OregonDealz']It did say 24 hour sale. I went ahead and bought at 33$, it was just one key for redemption on steam.[/QUOTE]

OK. Thanks for the info. I already have Rome and Medieval so I was hoping for separate Steam keys. Doesn't matter now though. :cry:

[quote name='OregonDealz']It did say 24 hour sale. I went ahead and bought at 33$, it was just one key for redemption on steam.[/QUOTE]

How did u get it for 33. Isn't the deal for 46$

these guys are funny

Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming 14h
We've started sending out XCOM keys for BioShock Infinite orders. It will be in your acc Keys page. Don't worry if it takes a few hours :)

8 hours later.....

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/03/bioshock-infinite-keys-important.html

we have taken down the Keys and Game History section of the Account temporarily. Many people were hitting this area looking for their key since the pre-load was announced and this was severely impacting the actual sending of keys. There is no need to access this section of your Account as you will receive an email with your key.

Wow - I can't believe what a total mess GMG has been today. The website has been up and down all day, it wouldn't accept my payment for the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, and then it went out of stock. It's now back in stock, but the old voucher ran out at midnight. There's a new voucher for 20% off, but it's not working for the season pass :( I hope they get this sorted out before the sale is over.

Yeah, I had almost finished processing my order earlier when the website went down. Then I had to head to work.

The new voucher doesn't apply to the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, so looks like I'll wait for another opportunity.

I'm in the same boat wanted both BL2 and the Season pass couldn't get the website to load all day then it went down completely for maintenance now it's back up but no codes work on BL2/Season pass...

Ugh
"Site maintenance in progress"

Every time I try and use GMG something is broken. Last time I had to wait weeks for my keys and now I'm getting this error after attemping to purchase something. (Not sure if my purchase went through or not. I'm guessing not) They really should feed the server hamster more :lol:

Wonder if their having so much trouble due to the borderlands sale and the bioshock infinite keys going out. Still waiting on mine too. :(

For those wanting to buy multiple games, if you buy them individually, you can use the 20% off code on each individual order!

Nice savings tip there.

[quote name='Tallkido']this code works

GMG20-FDSCL-AQQXD[/QUOTE]

It does now. It didn't last night.

Now, I just can't get an order to go through.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back