Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Idiotekque']Mercenaries 2 was crazy buggy for me when I played it on the 360. I'd imagine the PC version is as bad or worse.[/QUOTE]

I bought Mercenaries 2 retail for PC and never got to play it; it always crashed on launch.

[quote name='groz24']Are any of the complete packs good deals with the 20% off coupon?[/QUOTE]

If you wanted any of them anyway, 75% off plus 20% is about as good as it gets. Thinking about the Tomb Raider pack myself.

if anyone (like me) wanted to pick up Tomb Raider (the new one, not the bundle), they just tweeted that it'll be available again as soon as possible.

Edit: and its back!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Detruire']$4 seems OK... but those games also look like bundle fodder. Both have been 75% off already ($2.50+~$2.82=~$5.32) on Steam - and Shattered Haven hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Shattered Haven is new. lol

The valley games have been as low as $3.74 for the two pack. Getting Shattered Haven for a mere .26 cents more is not bad. Also none of the Valley Games have been bundled yet so they might not be bundle fodder. If they end up in IR you end up paying at least around $1 a game so it's not like they will be that much cheaper if they end up in a bundle.

[quote name='Detruire']$4 seems OK... but those games also look like bundle fodder. Both have been 75% off already ($2.50+~$2.82=~$5.32) on Steam - and Shattered Haven hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.[/QUOTE]

Shattered Haven is giving than grief in the advertising dept, because it's really difficult to explain and sell, but I picked up a copy and did indeed enjoy it. If you like puzzely anything, you'll enjoy it and if you don't, you still may because it doesn't quite feel like a puzzle game either. Like I said, it's rather hard to describe.

Just bought the new Tomb Raider with the 20% off Code for 20 bucks!

Estimated time to download is 5 hours.. least it will be done by the time I get off work

Now... How will it play on my new Laptop... well find out

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Exactly. Shattered Haven is new. lol[/QUOTE]
Yet it has already been 75% off.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The valley games have been as low as $3.74 for the two pack. Getting Shattered Haven for a mere .26 cents more is not bad.[/QUOTE]
It was ~$2.82 on Steam when splitting a 4-pack (which was fairly easy to do/join in the Steam trading/group buy thread here on CAG.)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Also none of the Valley Games have been bundled yet so they might not be bundle fodder. If they end up in IR you end up paying at least around $1 a game so it's not like they will be that much cheaper if they end up in a bundle.[/QUOTE]
tbh, at this stage, just about every indie game looks like bundle fodder to me. :lol:

[quote name='Detruire']Yet it has already been 75% off.

It was ~$2.82 on Steam when splitting a 4-pack (which was fairly easy to do/join in the Steam trading/group buy thread here on CAG.)

tbh, at this stage, just about every indie game looks like bundle fodder to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, must have missed the Valley 4 Pack. I do think any Indie Game is bundle fodder, but at these prices I am very tempted since I want to play Shattered Haven.

[quote name='eXTechno']Just bought the new Tomb Raider with the 20% off Code for 20 bucks!

Estimated time to download is 5 hours.. least it will be done by the time I get off work

Now... How will it play on my new Laptop... well find out[/QUOTE]

I usually wait to buy pc games til they are dirt cheap but I kinda feel like spending on this now so the developer gets more money since it didn't meet their sales expectation in hopes they.make anothe.

Shattered Haven is pretty good. I picked it up during the Steam sale (I like Arcen they are a cool small dev team) and played it a little bit so far, but it is really cool and I enjoy it a lot.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']If you wanted any of them anyway, 75% off plus 20% is about as good as it gets. Thinking about the Tomb Raider pack myself.[/QUOTE]

Me too, on Tomb Raider Collection - since I'm missing all the older Core-developed ones (TR1-6).

I already own all the Crystal Dynamics TR games (TR: Legend + Anniversary + Underworld + Lara Croft: GOL), except the newest TR 2013.

So, I guess the question for me is...

What is the cheapest each of these been on GOG...
TR 1+2+3 Pack;
TR 4 + 5 pack (TR: The Last Revelation + Revelations);
AND TR: Angel of Darkness?

Just grabbed Mars: War Logs for $16 on GMG. Not very cheapass of me, seeing as how its an Indie game and will likely be in a bundle in a matter of months, but it looks really appealing to me, so seems worth it.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Just grabbed Mars: War Logs for $16 on GMG. Not very cheapass of me, seeing as how its an Indie game and will likely be in a bundle in a matter of months, but it looks really appealing to me, so seems worth it.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking at it too. It looks great and has some positive feedback on the GOG forums. GG has it for the same price if you have the 20% off. I've convinced myself to play Space Rangers and Star Wolves instead, but this game is definitely on my radar.

yeah, I hadnt heard of it until about 7 minutes before I had posted that, but definitely looks really good. Looking forward to hopefully playing tomorrow

[quote name='CheapyD']Oops, I bought Star Trek.[/QUOTE]

Been playing it on Xbox from a rental, better than I had originally expected but not sure if I woulda bought it. Tried to get my girlfriend to play with me but she couldnt get the whole left stick to move and right stick for camera thing

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Been playing it on Xbox from a rental, better than I had originally expected but not sure if I woulda bought it. Tried to get my girlfriend to play with me but she couldnt get the whole left stick to move and right stick for camera thing[/QUOTE]

After reading the quick blurb on Kotaku (yes, I know) about the buddy AI, I couldn't in good faith to my CAG oath spend any more than $10 on it.

http://kotaku.com/play-star-trek-with-a-friend-or-be-lonely-and-disappoin-479430282

There are just some things you should not suffer alone

[quote name='MysterD']Me too, on Tomb Raider Collection - since I'm missing all the older Core-developed ones (TR1-6).

I already own all the Crystal Dynamics TR games (TR: Legend + Anniversary + Underworld + Lara Croft: GOL), except the newest TR 2013.

So, I guess the question for me is...

What is the cheapest each of these been on GOG...
TR 1+2+3 Pack;
TR 4 + 5 pack (TR: The Last Revelation + Revelations);
AND TR: Angel of Darkness?[/QUOTE]

Cheapest on GOG for them was $3.99 each IIRC. That's when I bought them. Comes out to the same price as the GMG deal

[quote name='groz24']I was looking at that, too, I just think that Valley games will be in a bundle soon, and I probably wouldn't play them immediately. I did grab the 9 Tomb Raider games for $12, though, since I didn't own any of them yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm really not sure if it'll be in an indie bundle. Arcen haven't put any games in an indie bundle yet. They also bundled AVWW 1+2 together on the Steam store, and it goes for $3.74 during a sale, so they might already be offering them for the cheapest they want to sell them for. If anyone knows and can divulge what Arcen's stance is on it--not that it's a guarantee--they'd be helping some people decide.

Shattered Haven just came out, too, if that helps people decide. I'm still on the fence, though. None of the games are that spectacular-looking, and I'd really be paying $4 for the 400+ AVWW achievements.

[quote name='Blade']I'm really not sure if it'll be in an indie bundle. Arcen haven't put any games in an indie bundle yet. They also bundled AVWW 1+2 together on the Steam store, and it goes for $3.74 during a sale, so they might already be offering them for the cheapest they want to sell them for. If anyone knows and can divulge what Arcen's stance is on it--not that it's a guarantee--they'd be helping some people decide.

Shattered Haven just came out, too, if that helps people decide. I'm still on the fence, though. None of the games are that spectacular-looking, and I'd really be paying $4 for the 400+ AVWW achievements.[/QUOTE]

Tidalis was in an Indie Royale, and AI War: Fleet Command was in the IndieFort Spring bundle (if you count that)

[quote name='spoderman']Tidalis was in an Indie Royale, and AI War: Fleet Command was in the IndieFort Spring bundle (if you count that)[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's good news then. I didn't realize they made Tidalis. Since that was pretty recently bundled, the odds are pretty good. And no, nobody counts the IndieFort; that was quite a failure. ;)

[quote name='Annoyer13']XCOM+NBA2K13
16.24$ with code; does anybody know if it's two keys or one?[/QUOTE]

It's two separate keys, just bought it a couple hours ago.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']So just checking, do the Sonic and Tomb Raider sets come with separate game keys for every game?[/QUOTE]

Tomb Raider collection is supposedly one unified key for all the games in the pack. Not sure about the Sonic pack, but I believe it was one key when they had a similar deal a few months ago.

[quote name='kidrocklive']I usually wait to buy pc games til they are dirt cheap but I kinda feel like spending on this now so the developer gets more money since it didn't meet their sales expectation in hopes they.make anothe.[/QUOTE]

Ive been waitin to buy it on the X360 but I couldn't pass this deal up on my new Laptop

Been playin it all night and today, and so far... extremely well worth it, 20 bucks is a steal..

So like I keep hearing from everyone... this game is GoTY material

[quote name='Stry-ker']Do I wanna do the borderlands bundle and the xcom bundle
To use the 20% on each does it need to be separate transactions?[/QUOTE]
Yes sir.

End, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll pass on it.

[quote name='The End']Tomb Raider collection is supposedly one unified key for all the games in the pack. Not sure about the Sonic pack, but I believe it was one key when they had a similar deal a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed: Tomb Raider is one key.

bread's done
Back