Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

• Quantum Conundrum - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Quantum Conundrum - unlock Nuclear Nooby - £0.10
  • Quantum Conundrum - unlock Testing the Fences - £0.25
  • Quantum Conundrum - unlock Big Meanie - £0.50
That's like more than I paid for game (was $1.19 at Amazon during Winter Sale).

Wonder if they actually give play first time credit, since they count almost everygame as played anyway if it's in your library.

• Just Cause 2 - play for the first time - £0.10
You kidding? Is there anybody who hasn't played this. (Considering above possibility).

http://blog.playfire.com/2014/03/playfire-rewards-square-enix-special.html
I haven't played JC2 on the PC yet because I have it on the PS3 so that should earn me 10 cents if Steam ever decides to function again.

#CrapsuleClient You have been warned. Carry on.

(I own a few Crapsule games... not available anywhere else, e.g. Garfield Racing, High School Dream, or free.)
I don't mind their client when it comes to cheap crap like this and there's a good chance it will be pulled from sale everywhere else in a few months.

Apparently there's a retail version but it's $10 + shipping from the UK... blargh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost Whisperer sucks. Not that you care about that. And just like in everything else JLH refuses to give up the goods in this one.
47184511.jpg

GMG is having a 24 hour sale on Legacy Interactive titles for 75% off.

Games include:

• Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep - $1.73
  • Criminal Minds - $1.73
  • Ghost Whisperer - $1.73
  • Murder She Wrote - $1.49
  • Murder She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - $1.73
  • The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes - $1.49
  • The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2 - $1.73
These games require Capsule.

Remember to use coupon code H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8 for an additional 20% off when you spend $10 or more.
That'd make a worthwhile $1 tier in a Humble Bundle for all Steam keys. ;)

well no because if you look at the number of games still on greenlight versus the percentage that have been greenlit/released, it's barely a trickle in the proverbial faucet.

anyways, i just bought DS III and FF VIII so expect those to be bundled soon :)

• F1 2013 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • F1 2013 - unlock Schools Out - £0.10
  • F1 2013 - unlock Back to Front - £0.25
  • F1 2013 - unlock Hardcore Champion - £0.50
It's free weekend btw.

GreenManGaming is having a Namco Bandai sale for up to 75% off.

Games include:

• Enslaved Odyssey - $11.98 (40% off)
  • Star Trek - $3.74 (75% off)
  • Dark Souls: PTD Edition - $9.99 (50% off)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+: All You Can Eat Pack - $3.99 (50% off)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+: All You Can Eat Edition - $7.49 (50% off)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ - $4.99 (50% off)
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded - $4.99 (50% off)
  • Inversion - $4.99 (50% off)
  • Stoked: Big Air Edition - $2.49 (75% off)
All activate on Steam, EXCEPT Stoked: Big Air Edition.

These deals look pretty average, except for Star Trek and Stoked. Rest have been same or cheaper before.

Remember to use coupon code H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8 for an additional 20% off when you spend $10 or more.

Enslaved Odyssey - $11.98 (40% off)

Inversion - $4.99 (50% off)

Wasn't these $5 total at Amazon :D (/w coupon, but you could order one of those free /w coupon indie games to get free one too)

Finally a decent price on Star Trek although with this whole $10 minimum to use a voucher business I'll also feel compelled to go look for something else to buy, which I suppose is the desired effect. :p

Edit: Hmm, maybe The Raven? Although that's probably fundle bodder. Plus I'd have to get the deluxe with the extra useless nonsense or else I'm two pennies short to use the voucher. :roll:

Finally a decent price on Star Trek although with this whole $10 minimum to use a voucher business I'll also feel compelled to go look for something else to buy, which I suppose is the desired effect. :p
It had the opposite effect on me... I know that I won't find another $6.26 worth of games that I want, so I just closed the tab. Maybe I'd be interested if it'd let me buy multiple copies to bring the total up to $10, but of course it's one of the games that doesn't allow that.

• F1 2013 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • F1 2013 - unlock Schools Out - £0.10
  • F1 2013 - unlock Back to Front - £0.25
  • F1 2013 - unlock Hardcore Champion - £0.50
It's free weekend btw.
Nice callout. I missed the free weekend part. I'll have to hit that.

Nothing quite says "CAG" like downloading a 8.7gb game to get £.95 in GMG credit, amirite?

It had the opposite effect on me... I know that I won't find another $6.26 worth of games that I want, so I just closed the tab. Maybe I'd be interested if it'd let me buy multiple copies to bring the total up to $10, but of course it's one of the games that doesn't allow that.
Bleh, you're probably right. I suppose I can hope for a Gamefly sale at 75% off plus another 20% without strings.

Or not. I just checked and I guess they don't sell it. I suppose I can live without 1 more crappy game on top of the hundreds I already own.

I guess this Playfire rewards tactic is working on me.. I think I'm gonna buy Star Trek. Will be less than a dollar after my playfire rewards GMG credit.

Does this code work on any game? I keep trying to use it with Titanfall, but it won't let me. Is it because of the cash back option? (Sorry I don't shop GMG very often)

Does this code work on any game? I keep trying to use it with Titanfall, but it won't let me. Is it because of the cash back option? (Sorry I don't shop GMG very often)
Lately they have been disabling the coupons on some of the big popular new release titles and/or games with cash back.

Always check blog.playfire.com for details (blog link at the top of GMG).
http://blog.playfire.com/2014/03/20-off-pc-download-games-in-march.html

To save you some time (cause we know what you're thinking of already ;) ), this code will not work with South Park: Stick of Truth, Dark Souls II, or Titanfall, but check out the site for other deals that may be running on those games!

Always check blog.playfire.com for details (blog link at the top of GMG).
http://blog.playfire.com/2014/03/20-off-pc-download-games-in-march.html

To save you some time (cause we know what you're thinking of already ;) ), this code will not work with South Park: Stick of Truth, Dark Souls II, or Titanfall, but check out the site for other deals that may be running on those games!
Lately they have been disabling the coupons on some of the big popular new release titles and/or games with cash back.
Ahh ok sorry. The title of the thread threw me off. Thanks.

LOL... I can certainly see that. PC thread titles/OP are often out of date, but that's downright misleading.
IIRC I believe there were some vouchers that worked when those games were still pre-orders, but definitely that thread tile could use some editing at this point.

IIRC I believe there were some vouchers that worked when those games were still pre-orders, but definitely that thread tile could use some editing at this point.
IIRC, all the titanfall ones were individualized and mailed to mailing list subscribers... so it wasn't a standard coupon code one could copy-paste.

Honestly I don't get the point of custom titles, if one isn't going to make the effort required to keep them up to date. (I know I'm saying this from my I don't stray from my subscribed PC Gaming Master Race threads perspective.)

It seems that Star Trek have (NA). Does it mean it will only activate in North America? Usually when they have a NA only title it will not show in the store for me.

Anyone not in US bought it? Or does NA means Not Amusing?

It seems that Star Trek have (NA). Does it mean it will only activate in North America? Usually when they have a NA only title it will not show in the store for me.

Anyone not in US bought it? Or does NA means Not Amusing?
Are you in Japan or RU/CIS?

If not, the key should work. There's no regional versions of Star Trek except the RU/CIS one, and people in Japan can't buy the game because Namco sucks. (The key might work, not sure.)

Are you in Japan or RU/CIS?

If not, the key should work. There's no regional versions of Star Trek except the RU/CIS one, and people in Japan can't buy the game because Namco sucks. (The key might work, not sure.)
Thanks!

Im currently in Dubai and if it didnt work, a dollar and a change wont be much.

----------

Edit:

Bought the game and it activated just fine.

Honestly I don't get the point of custom titles, if one isn't going to make the effort required to keep them up to date.
What's funny is I'm pretty sure CheapyD has been updating the OP/title of this thread (you'd think the guy who runs the site would want titles updated/be able to take a moment to update them).

What's funny is I'm pretty sure CheapyD has been updating the OP/title of this thread (you'd think the guy who runs the site would want titles updated/be able to take a moment to update them).
I was wondering about that... I was puzzled that rybrad had such a recently updated title... yeah now that I bother to look at the OP, I see the hand of Cheapy at work.

bread's done
Back