Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

SPECOP-STHELI-NE850F

Definately not a generic code.

85% is the biggest discount to have been offered on this game, so why not join Captain Walker and his Delta Force team as they try and survive in a devastated Dubai.

Didn't Gamefly have this for sub-dollar?
It was free with any 2K game in their sale.

Spec Ops is beyond terrible.

Whatever, Philistine. Spec Ops is this generation's... you know, that story about Africa and colonialism and cruelty...

WJRLkrv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only played a couple of hours of SpecOps, but so far it has been a decent shooter. It looks nice, there are some fairly cool set pieces. The story's alright.

Beyond terrible? Not by most peoples' standards, I think.

Besides all of that... the 85% off coupon is just for me. It says so on my email.

It sucks and you suck for not thinking it sucks.  And everyone who liked your post sucks because they don't understand how bad it sucks.  Also must people have sucky standards that suck.

It sucks and you suck for not thinking it sucks. And everyone who liked your post sucks because they don't understand how bad it sucks. Also must people have sucky standards that suck.
Transferential displacement? It sounds as if you took some serious abuse at that RPG Codex, didn't you? :grouphug:

Pretty nice price, and it would be a good use of some of my credit. However, the Game of the Century Edition is out and it's only $29.99. I'm waiting for the sale on that.
Yeah, at this point there's no reason not to wait.. unless you're gonna play it now.

Flash Deal

Saints Row IV $7.99, according to ES, HLP (that's Historical lowest price)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/saints-row-iv/

but since it's under $10 coupon does not apply
Before any prices + coupons, best price in US $ so far.

I bought SR4 from Amazon for during Steam sale when it was $10 - and Amazon matched that at $10.

Had $5 coupon off SR4 that was good for a year or so [b/c I bought SR3: Full Package from them, quite a while back (that was dirt-cheap at $2.49 after a coupon there, too)].

That dropped SR4 to $5.30 (after tax).

Had a bunch of Amazon GC's from Bing built-up still - costed me $0.00 total.

Yeah, it probably won't be up for a few more hours.

SSF4AE is now called Ultra SF4 in the store and the client, guess Capcom couldn't make this a new, separate entry by selling it as DLC.

I got my Steam key from GMG for Ultra Street Fighter IV and just finished installing it.  I'm debating if I should start playing tonight or wait until tomorrow and hope there will be Playfire rewards for it.  LOL

Two interesting sales from GMG this week:

50 Games You Must Play, for 66-80% off.

Games 41-50 include:

30 Indie Games You Must Play, for 45-80% off.

Games 21-30 include:

Use coupon code O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I for an additional 20% off if you spend $10 or more, excludes credits and selected titles.

Two interesting sales from GMG this week:

Games 41-50 include:

Games 21-30 include:

Use coupon code O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I for an additional 20% off if you spend $10 or more, excludes credits and selected titles.
Hey guys im new to pc gaming and was wondering how long do i have to buy these? Do i have to buy any of these before the next 31-40 comes out?

I would like to see all 50 before pulling the trigger which is why i ask

Hey guys im new to pc gaming and was wondering how long do i have to buy these? Do i have to buy any of these before the next 31-40 comes out?

I would like to see all 50 before pulling the trigger which is why i ask
The next 10 on the list will be revealed on Monday (list expands every 72 hours until Aug 23), though they don't really indicate if the revealed games will stay on sale for the full duration. To be safe, I'd buy it before Monday before the next 10 are revealed. There may be a recap sale including all the games after #1 is revealed, but don't hold me to that.

You can check their blog entries about it.

Bought Sid Meier's Pirates...now time for the next set of games to go up so I can know which ones are backlogged and which are future backlog material. Than I cry a bit and then play some random terrible indie game....

Bought Sid Meier's Pirates...now time for the next set of games to go up so I can know which ones are backlogged and which are future backlog material. Than I cry a bit and then play some random terrible indie game....
Picking it up for $2.49 is a good idea. I too have the disc still lying around, but that game (in all of its incarnations) has such a special place in my heart, that its a worthy addition to my Steam library. Besides, I bought it with GMG credit, as I'm sure you did too.

[quote name="asheskitty" post="11995739" timestamp="1407612023"] ...ooh there's still someone left to report.[/quote]
I don't know why I read that with GLaDOS voice.

New titles are up for the Games You Must Play Sale:

50 Games You Must Play, for 60-75% off.

Games #31-40 include:Indie Games #21-30 Sales [customspoiler="Still Active"]

Games #21-30 include:[/customspoiler]

Cumulative List [customspoiler=Dead][/customspoiler]

Also, there is a Nordic Games Sale for 75% off, and 2 really bad Indie Bundles for $4.97 each.

Use coupon code O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I for an additional 20% off if you spend $10 or more, excludes credits and selected titles.

New titles are up for the Games You Must Play Sale:

Games 31-40 include:

Games 41-50, Indie 21-30 Sales [customspoiler="Still Active"]

Games 41-50 include:

Games 21-30 include:

[/customspoiler]

Also, there is a Nordic Games Sale for 75% off, and 2 really bad Indie Bundles for $4.97 each.

Use coupon code O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I for an additional 20% off if you spend $10 or more, excludes credits and selected titles.
Oh yeah :bouncy:

New titles are up for the Indie Games You Must Play list:

30 Indie Games You Must Play, for 33-75% off.

Games #12-20 include:30 Indie Games Cumulative List [customspoiler=Dead][/customspoiler]

Games #31-40 include:50 Games Cumulative List [customspoiler=Dead][/customspoiler]

Also, 2 new Indie bundles, Indie Bundle #3 and Kiss Bundle, for $4.97 each.  Nordic Sale still ongoing.

bread's done
Back