Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I think Last Remnant took years to reach a good price on PC..
Yeah I think you are right. I remember waiting a long time before finally getting the price I wanted to pay.

If you guys are talking about FF13 though, it is already sort of at an okay price. I mean, it's not great, but they are basically launching it at an already reduced rate instead of the premium they would normally be inclined to charge for. This is a miracle as far as I'm concerned.

Having said that, if you already had and hated it on console, I don't see why you would even consider getting it on PC. :razz:

They finally decided to put most of the Resident Evil games on sale.. now to decide if I want RE4 for $10. I doubt there will be much else I'd rather spend my GMG credit on.

Last edited by a moderator:
They finally decided to put most of the Resident Evil games on sale.. now to decide if I want RE4 for $10. I doubt there will be much else I'd rather spend my GMG credit on.
Not bad. RE6 or Revelations were the two I was looking at, though I may just hold on to my remaining credit in hopes they do a Killing Floor 2 pre-order.

That isn't 75% off.
I've played through RE4 3 times on consoles and it's one of my favorite games, so it's something I'd replay immediately on PC.. I don't care that it's not 75% off. The only setback would be if it runs poorly on my PC, and it's not a good port to begin with so that's possible.

I've played through RE4 3 times on consoles and it's one of my favorite games, so it's something I'd replay immediately on PC.. I don't care that it's not 75% off. The only setback would be if it runs poorly on my PC, and it's not a good port to begin with so that's possible.
Personally, I think the Steam version is the best port. With better resolution, anti-aliasing, and a new 60 FPS option (if your computer can handle it), I'm enjoying the game a lot more on PC than consoles.

They even added specular highlights and bump mapping back in April.

I was on the fence with RE4, but I think I'll hold off for a deeper discount.  I already played it mod'd on PC, so I'm not that anxious to replay this port.  Eventually, just not now.  

Steambox... quad core i7, and GTX 780....

I'm considering RE4 as well. Never played it, and it would be a fun game to stream. Will see if I can pound out a few playfire rewards before the sale ends, since I'm a few away from getting it entirely with credit,

Personally, I think the Steam version is the best port. With better resolution, anti-aliasing, and a new 60 FPS option (if your computer can handle it), I'm enjoying the game a lot more on PC than consoles.

They even added specular highlights and bump mapping back in April.
So an update about this.. I bought the game and it runs mostly fine for me. Framerate is usually perfect, but I encountered a couple bugs.. one of them screwed up my aiming with mouse in the first boss fight so I had to use gamepad for that part, but otherwise the mouse controls are great. It's slowed down for a few seconds 3 times or so after leaving the inventory screen, but that's not much of an issue since it happens so rarely. I'm satisfied with the port, but it's definitely not gonna run well for everyone.

Squirrel on the other hand has had issues. Out of sync audio during cutscenes and slowdown that he can't seem to fix, and that's when running the game runs at 30 fps.

They should have called it the Green Man Load...

SlimeDroolGreen.jpg

They could fix them with a good a computer.
I meet the recommend requirements so I shouldn't have an issue running it (especially after turning down most of the settings, but they seem to have no impact on the overall performance besides AA slowing everything to a crawl for some reason). It's mainly the water effects that seem to be causing the slowdown, and the FMVs which range from mildly to incredibly out of sync with the audio.

It's still playable thankfully, but frustrating all the same.

Am I correct that the new code: OCTOBE-R250FF-GMGXXX only works on that rather piss poor selection of games in "Hot Deals"? I tried it on several Pre-orders and got nada.

Am I correct that the new code: OCTOBE-R250FF-GMGXXX only works on that rather piss poor selection of games in "Hot Deals"? I tried it on several Pre-orders and got nada.
Apparently so. I was looking to use the code on Borderlands: Pre-Sequel and Evil Within since they're unavailable from our foreign traders. Hopefully another voucher will pop up between now and the 14th.

GMG has a new Welcome Pack available:

• Nosgoth: Veteran Pack
  • The Journey Down: Chapter One
  • Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise + Master Level DLC
  • OnLive 7 day free trial
  • Gun Monkeys
They got a deal of the day now: 

Today is Tomb Raider GOTY 80% off, and tomorrow it'll be Brothers.

And there are also some epic bundles available.

Why are there no super-sweet pre-order deals on the new Borderlands game like those they had for BL2? I think I pre-ordered BL2 for something like $35. 

What happened to you, GMG??

Apparently so. I was looking to use the code on Borderlands: Pre-Sequel and Evil Within since they're unavailable from our foreign traders. Hopefully another voucher will pop up between now and the 14th.
This is the deal I just got:

The Evil Within and Season Pass PC Download = $65.98

Including the super special uber exclusive 23% off code they also gave me whenever, my final damage was $50.81. Not too bad, I guess. That extra 2% off would've helped and I'll cry myself to sleep tonight thinking of how much I might've saved.

Why are there no super-sweet pre-order deals on the new Borderlands game like those they had for BL2? I think I pre-ordered BL2 for something like $35.

What happened to you, GMG??
Deals are mostly provided by publisher and recent 2K games haven't had good preorders. :(

No Borderlands Preseq or CivBe day one for, me. Hopefully GOTY's are released soon.

Check the cesspool. BL:TPS can be had for that price. Sucks that the Season Pass is region locked apparently.

Yeah, yeah...I know. #FakeCAG

This is the deal I just got:

The Evil Within and Season Pass PC Download = $65.98

Including the super special uber exclusive 23% off code they also gave me whenever, my final damage was $50.81. Not too bad, I guess. That extra 2% off would've helped and I'll cry myself to sleep tonight thinking of how much I might've saved.
I probably have one of those 23% off coupons sitting in my email. Thanks for the reminder.

I also got mine there and the transaction was very fast. I can't wait to play this game, will we have a steam group like for BL2? Once I'm done with the story I am willing to farm or fight tough bosses anytime.
I've already added BL:TPS (FYI, I hate that abbreviation) to the existing albeit dormant group.

If you guys are talking about FF13 though, it is already sort of at an okay price. I mean, it's not great, but they are basically launching it at an already reduced rate instead of the premium they would normally be inclined to charge for.
You're not wrong, but considering the full trilogy will be out in a few months (and the chances of a surplus FFXIII being giftable are slim!), I'd say it's a better idea to wait for the bundle.

Epic Bundles Weekend

(All Steam)

505 - $21.25
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • How to Survive
  • Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
  • Rekoil
  • TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre
  • Tiny Brains
Codemaster - $7.61
  • Damnation
  • DiRT 3
  • DiRT Showdown
  • GRID
  • Hospital Tycoonn
  • Overlord II
Nordic - $29.99
  • Alan Wake
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales - Deluxe Edition
  • Darksiders
  • MX vs ATV Reflex
  • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Spellforce 2 Gold Edition
Paradox - $13.10
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars – Apprentice Starter Pack
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Warlock Ultimate Edition
Square - $8.31
  • Deus Ex: GotY
  • Hitman 2
  • Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
  • Thief 3
  • Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Epic Bundles Weekend

(All Steam)

505 - $21.25(joke not epic not even good this is shit bundle where paydya 2????havent these been bundle)

• Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • How to Survive
  • Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
  • Rekoil
  • TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre
  • Tiny Brains
Codemaster - $7.61(epic failure havent most of these been budnle already or close to some?)
  • Damnation
  • DiRT 3
  • DiRT Showdown
  • GRID
  • Hospital Tycoonn
  • Overlord II
Nordic - $29.99(all been bundle except pk hd? 29.99 should 5.99 )
  • Alan Wake
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales - Deluxe Edition
  • Darksiders
  • MX vs ATV Reflex
  • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Spellforce 2 Gold Edition
Paradox - $13.10(um joke of year? hasnt these all been budnle ?)
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars – Apprentice Starter Pack
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Warlock Ultimate Edition
Square - $8.31(um okay but not epic should 1.99 bundle for these games jc2 been under 1bucks hitman been in amazon use to be good bundle lolol)
  • Deus Ex: GotY
  • Hitman 2
  • Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
  • Thief 3
  • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
epic my ass that not epic epic is 90% off bundle with all dlc now that epic this oh okay yea whatever

If you subscribe to the newsletter, check your email for a new personalized 25% off voucher.

GMG has two listings for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, MAC and PC.  I was able to get this new voucher to work on the MAC product (and the Season Pass) whereas I previously had problems getting vouchers to apply to the PC version.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, check your email for a new personalized 25% off voucher.

GMG has two listings for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, MAC and PC. I was able to get this new voucher to work on the MAC product (and the Season Pass) whereas I previously had problems getting vouchers to apply to the PC version.
I think MAC&Linux version is published by Aspyr whereas PC is published by 2K.

In Borderlands 2, only real difference is DLC (not base game) pricing in Europe,

which is closer to actual exchange rate than 2K's 1€=$1 :p. (but I think dollar price is cheaper too)

GMG has two listings for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, MAC and PC. I was able to get this new voucher to work on the MAC product (and the Season Pass) whereas I previously had problems getting vouchers to apply to the PC version.
Thanks for posting. I was going to mention this earlier but my internet went down before I could. Probably going to get The Evil Within + the Season Pass for $49.49 after voucher. Ends up being cheaper than buying the game itself for consoles with GCU.

bread's done
Back