Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Took the plunge on Endless Space. I figure the best it will be discounted during the Steam sale would probably be 33% which isn't that big of a difference.

The site is slow today for some reason. Hmmm... ;)

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Guild Wars 2 Digital Edition - $45
Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe - $60

Great deal on both of those. Should have waited :(.[/QUOTE]
This was my first reaction too. Then I realized I got to play in the BWE. Worth it.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Guild Wars 2 Digital Edition - $45
Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe - $60

Great deal on both of those. Should have waited :(.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. I thought getting it for 50 on DLGamer was the best deal :/

Really tempted on GW2. In fact, the only thing really keeping me from buying it is I would like to have the physical box... is it worth $15 for the box? :lol:

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Really tempted on GW2. In fact, the only thing really keeping me from buying it is I would like to have the physical box... is it worth $15 for the box? :lol:[/QUOTE]

If they come with the mini novel size manuals like the original release then perhaps (might as well take that money and buy the GW books or concept art books).

Anyways you're going to huff the box once and shelve it. Just get the digital version. :lol:

:EDIT: Well, pre-ordered! I promised that once GW2 gets a solid release date (August 28) I would pre-order. Comes out to $37.87 for me with the free Disciples trade in and some old credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally snagged GW2, my friends have been hounding me to get it for weeks. Last % off code at GMG excluded GW2, so happy to see it work this time. $39.97 after using my freebie Disciples credit seems like a winner to me.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Is GW fun as a single player game? I know it's an MMO game and multiplayer focused, but just wanted to know.[/QUOTE]
I assume you mean GW2 and not the original. GW2 is fun enough solo and with the way they do events and quests you can just join a random crowd to do group stuff without needing to formally group up or anything. Unlike other MMOs, you aren't really competing for spawns (or even resource nodes which is awesome) which makes it much more tolerable on your own.

I don't think I can resist GW2 at this price. I also have $10 of trade in credit at GMG so I guess this is a good use for it.

Wow I have to say linking Guild Wars 1 and registering a Guild Wars 2 account is a big nutcluster if you have an old email address / account with GW1. I thought ANET transferred all their GW1 account info to the NCSoft Master Account but apparently their not even using that for GW2 (remember the extra vault storage tab you get for upgrading to NCSoft MA?).

dammit. i bought guild wars 2 but in the confirmation email, theres no activation key. I sent them a support ticket. hopefully it gets straightened out

[quote name='JakeNome']dammit. i bought guild wars 2 but in the confirmation email, theres no activation key. I sent them a support ticket. hopefully it gets straightened out[/QUOTE]

They took the page down as well, I believe they ran out of keys at least temporarily.

Hey Green Man Gaming is having a great sale with 25% off everything.

When you go through the checkout just use this voucher 25OFF-ALLTH-EGAME (Careful you might only be able to use it on one purchase, but I'm not sure.)

Went to go pre-order guild wars 2.... looks like they pulled it off the site. Guessing they sold the keys they had with 25% off. =(

I always scan the front page and then use the search function too. Some deals slip to the second page, which can happen with the ongoing threads like the GMG one or the Gamers Gate one.

I got BF3 Premium for $37.50 from GMG by using the 25% off coupon. Nice deal. They give you a product code you enter into Origin.

Sigh. I gave in for the Secret World. Took an entire night to download so I haven't played much yet but so far it is more interesting than the other MMOs I've played.

I'm trying to find a Steam activated game (or two) to buy using my $5 credit plus the 25% off to make the final price $0 but haven't found anything yet. Any suggestions?

Snatched up Endless Space. Now I have 4X gluttony galore! Trinity, Endless, Gods Kings!
Frankly GreenManGaming is owning the sales lately. I've bought almost all my games from them lately. If I had known about this 25% off back in time, I would have waited on TSW too.
I was dumb. I missed the TSW pre-order promotion and this awesome 25% off promotion. Bought it from amazon in the interim, and I really shouldn't have. Next time.

Tried 6 ways to Sunday to order BF3 Premium with the 25% off code and my game credit. Nothing works, no credit cards, no paypal, no IE, Firefox or Chrome! Keep getting the "We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options." error.

Had to make a support ticket. but it looks like it won't be read until Monday, after the sale is over.

[quote name='RuzzT']Tried 6 ways to Sunday to order BF3 Premium with the 25% off code and my game credit. Nothing works, no credit cards, no paypal, no IE, Firefox or Chrome! Keep getting the "We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options." error.

Had to make a support ticket. but it looks like it won't be read until Monday, after the sale is over.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a warning similar to the one I got last month. Watch out that your card wasn't flagged and canceled.

[quote name='Geoff326']I got BF3 Premium for $37.50 from GMG by using the 25% off coupon. Nice deal. They give you a product code you enter into Origin.[/QUOTE]
are you in the UK? I cant even see BF3 premium

Ugh, I was hoping to snag The Secret World for 25% off, but I'm getting the payment error like RuzzT and Woodlands. I've tried different browsers and two cards and my paypal account. Anyone know a work around or another option to get the game below retail price?

In case anyone is wondering a GMG rep posted on reddit that they did indeed run out of Guild Wars 2 keys and will hopefully be restocking on Monday.

Now the question is whether they get them before or after the sale ends...

[quote name='Woodlands']Sounds like a warning similar to the one I got last month. Watch out that your card wasn't flagged and canceled.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have issues with GMG and my CC company. They always seem to flag it because they are in the UK. Call your CC company first and see if you can OK the charges. Usually that's all that is required. When I did my Hitman order, I couldn't check out the card was always declined, I got a email from my bank in about 5 minutes, called them up, told them it was a legit charge and I was good to go.

[quote name='Palinn']I'm trying to find a Steam activated game (or two) to buy using my $5 credit plus the 25% off to make the final price $0 but haven't found anything yet. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
You can spend just a couple of cents more for Worms Reloaded with the 25% discount.

seriously thinking about grabbing darksiders 2 but what if the game doesn't have gamepad support? i mean those kind of games are better played with a controller

[quote name='LurkerLito']Yeah I have issues with GMG and my CC company. They always seem to flag it because they are in the UK. Call your CC company first and see if you can OK the charges. Usually that's all that is required. When I did my Hitman order, I couldn't check out the card was always declined, I got a email from my bank in about 5 minutes, called them up, told them it was a legit charge and I was good to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my bank didn't just decline the transaction, they completely closed out my card and I had to sign up for a new one. I let GMG know about it, but I really don't want to go through the hassle again.

[quote name='RuzzT']Tried 6 ways to Sunday to order BF3 Premium with the 25% off code and my game credit. Nothing works, no credit cards, no paypal, no IE, Firefox or Chrome! Keep getting the "We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options." error.

Had to make a support ticket. but it looks like it won't be read until Monday, after the sale is over.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Woodlands']Sounds like a warning similar to the one I got last month. Watch out that your card wasn't flagged and canceled.[/QUOTE]

Well I got a reply from "everton109" about 12 hours after I submitted my ticket. He suggested that I make sure my address info was correct and that I wasn't behind anything that would hide my IP address. I went into my account page and found that I did have incorrect address info, I changed it and resubmitted the order. It went through! But before it processed I got a Visa verification screen. I verified no problem. I wonder how many other people just have incorrect address info. Anyway, I got my BF3 Premium key immediately and it's already downloading. Thanks GMG for the great deal!

give in and got darksiders 2, didn't have any problems checking out, did it with paypal and everything went smoothly, already got the paypal and gmg emails, i just hope that they have the keys ready on release date, one thing it did ask me before check out was to update my info so i did, also change my password just in case, to be honest i never had any problems with this site, i just hope that the people that are having problems can get them fixed soon, it really sucks when something is giving you problems, it happened to me with zavvi.com and never again purchase anything from that site

Picked up BF3 Premium with the 25% code. I've already put in about 5 hours on this map pack alone. I think it will be well worth the money, especially with 3 more map packs coming.

[quote name='AnchorsAway']Ugh, I was hoping to snag The Secret World for 25% off, but I'm getting the payment error like RuzzT and Woodlands. I've tried different browsers and two cards and my paypal account. Anyone know a work around or another option to get the game below retail price?[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com is also offering it for 36.99 but it's the box copy only - download is the regular price.

[quote name='psyanide82']anybody have any thoughts on Quantum Conundrum? can get it for 8 or so with the $3 credit.[/QUOTE]

If you enjoyed Portal, chances are you'll also like Quantum Conundrum. I like it a lot. There's plenty of platform jumping puzzles, though.

There's a demo on Steam.

[quote name='facls'][quote name='psyanide82']anybody have any thoughts on Quantum Conundrum? can get it for 8 or so with the $3 credit.[/QUOTE]If you enjoyed Portal, chances are you'll also like Quantum Conundrum. I like it a lot. There's plenty of platform jumping puzzles, though.

There's a demo on Steam.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'd been looking at it for a while and after I played the demo I had to pick it up. Got it on GMG for 25% off.

25% off $50 for warhammer and many others is nothing compared to multiple Steam and Amazon deals, from $10-$15

Nice try GOG, but these are old tactics

bread's done
Back