Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='rybrad']Yea, mine does the same crap. Gave up on using my card and just use Paypal now.[/QUOTE]

It rejected my paypal. Funny how there doesn't seem to be consistency.

[quote name='hal']Is that just the Season Pass or does it come with QC? The description says it is include... which would be bizarre because QC alone on GMG is like $7. Very confusing.[/QUOTE]

The Season Pass is the game + the DLC. You get everything.

played the QC demo and really enjoyed it

its really sad when you can't afford to spend $3.74

will get it for Christmas or something

The Borderlands 2 deal will be good until the day before launch right?

I rather wait for a leak and see if the game can run on my laptop. Batman: AC runs greatly on my laptop at max settings but rather be sure. If anything, I'll get the game anyways.

My laptop is a Acer Aspire 7741G if anyone is wondering.

had borderlands pre ordered at amazon (xbox) but i figured i'd make the switch to PC since its cheaper and I want to get more out of my rig... thanks for the code!!!

also looking for steam friends... NerdyRocker54

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']I broke down and preordered borderlands 2. I'm not even home much anymore to play but oh well[/QUOTE]

lol, don't feel bad...I'm in the same boat. I couldn't deny it for $36. Be happy knowing that it is one of those games you can come back to for years and there'll be stuff you haven't done yet.

[quote name='KryllFood']lol, don't feel bad...I'm in the same boat. I couldn't deny it for $36. Be happy knowing that it is one of those games you can come back to for years and there'll be stuff you haven't done yet.[/QUOTE]

I've been talking myself out of it and it stopped working today. It actually was only 30 or so with the credit I had from trade ins

Sadly enough I have Borderlands 2 perordered for PS3 and I'm still considering grabbing it for $36 from GMG. I unfortunately don't really have any friends who PC game but Id like to have some people as Steam friends that I can Coop with. My Steam ID is MrshllJcb
NintendoKid I'm gonna add u on steam.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Sadly enough I have Borderlands 2 perordered for PS3 and I'm still considering grabbing it for $36 from GMG. I unfortunately don't really have any friends who PC game but Id like to have some people as Steam friends that I can Coop with. My Steam ID is MrshllJcb
NintendoKid I'm gonna add u on steam.[/QUOTE]

I have it preordered at Best Buy and I already ordered it through GMG $36 several days ago, so it's not sad at all. I'm getting the 360 version for the co-op with friends and the PC version for the glorious eye candy of PhysX.

Just added you on Steam Mrsh...I'm SirRaven on steam

Added you too Drabe.

Before you know it, we'll have a full CAG Borderlands 2 crew, lol.

If anyone wants to add me on steam for some borderlands 2 my steam name is the same as my name here drabelincoln. I'm also reinstalling borderlands 1 to do a play through before two...not sure if I'll accomplish it but I'll try.

Excellent. Do you guys do voice chat when you play? I honestly just got into PC gaming like last week after I finished my computer. It does seem like we are gonna have a full B2 team before its even out lol. I'm thinkin I wanna play as Maya cause I loved playing as Lilith in the first, anyone else think they know which character they wanna use?

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Excellent. Do you guys do voice chat when you play? I honestly just got into PC gaming like last week after I finished my computer. It does seem like we are gonna have a full B2 team before its even out lol. I'm thinkin I wanna play as Maya cause I loved playing as Lilith in the first, anyone else think they know which character they wanna use?[/QUOTE]

I usually choose brute-like characters, lol. So I'll probably use the zerker but haven't really decided yet. As for voice chat, when it comes to Steam with friends, yeah I always use voice chat. If I'm joining a random group via quick match in L4D2 or any other game, I very rarely use it.

In fact, when I play PS3 games w/ friends, I tend to use Steam for voice comm because I'm not a fan of the PS3's voice chat system, lol.

Feel free to add me as well for BL2 (same username here as Steam). I have a small mumble server setup as Steam voice does not work well with more than 2 people for whatever reason. I have to balance BL2 and TL2 playtime, this will be interesting...

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Theif II (Steam key) for $2.50 - ends Thursday

Works with the current 25% off code. Makes it $1.87.[/QUOTE]

Will it run on windows 7 without any tweaks or anything?

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Will it run on windows 7 without any tweaks or anything?[/QUOTE]

Yep works fine for me (Win7Pro 64-bit). Of course you'd probably want to at least do the resolution tweaks found here.

I use skype over most chat systems, its uninterrupted and in good quality. Who needs cross game chat. Borderlands 1 had a buggy as hell voice chat system, either lag or voice delay.

Anyway this probably was the best deal for Borderlands 2, love my gaming rig. It has it's own discounts and bonuses, i should call it PC+.

[quote name='DemonKysho']I use skype over most chat systems, its uninterrupted and in good quality. Who needs cross game chat. Borderlands 1 had a buggy as hell voice chat system, either lag or voice delay.

Anyway this probably was the best deal for Borderlands 2, love my gaming rig. It has it's own discounts and bonuses, i should call it PC+.[/QUOTE]

Ugh Skype needs built in push to talk. I hate listening to people breathe, and yes most gamers are mouth breathers.

[quote name='Kevfactor']hey i got boarderlands for 40 a few weeks ago. im just curious when will i get my codes for steam. thanks:)[/QUOTE]
Sometime between now and release date, most likely a day or two early but I would be cautiously optimistic on that and expect the worst.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Ugh Skype needs built in push to talk. I hate listening to people breathe, and yes most gamers are mouth breathers.[/QUOTE]

Just get a mic that mutes and request the same from friends and problem solved.

Skype DOES have built-in push-to-talk. It's actually a push-to-mute, but if you mute yourself, it works as a push-to-talk. Only available in the newer versions of Skype in Options/Preferences.

Funny thing, last time I was on GMG was for Deus Ex: HR and the site is now much different.

So the question is where do I enter in the 25% voucher code and I also have $5 on credit so how would I go about using that?

[quote name='j-cart']Funny thing, last time I was on GMG was for Deus Ex: HR and the site is now much different.

So the question is where do I enter in the 25% voucher code and I also have $5 on credit so how would I go about using that?[/QUOTE]
They're both options on the shopping cart screen.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They're both options on the shopping cart screen.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

The idiot that I am, I just kept clicking on my basket and it took me to the pay section right away.

Sneaking this game on the cheap!

Sorry if already posted but they have Saints Row The Third for $7.50 after code and a THQ 5 pack single code for $9.37 after code. Five pack includes: Metro 2033, Saints Row 2, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War 2, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Company Of Heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I can't buy a thing on there, says " Your reservation has expired." when i want to pay through paypal. doesn't even let me change the email address in the settings

[quote name='Lorddraco07']They just put up the Borderlands 2 season pass. Link

The coupon code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G works on it to bring it down to $22.50.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the heads up, got it for 14.50 after coupon and some credit

[quote name='Lorddraco07']They just put up the Borderlands 2 season pass. Link

The coupon code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G works on it to bring it down to $22.50.[/QUOTE]

Tempting but I think I might pass on the season pass.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Very tempted on the BL2 Season Pass and X-Com.[/QUOTE]
XCOM looks amazing and all of the original Borderlands DLC was really awesome with the exception of Moxxi (which I hope they learned from). If you enjoyed the original Borderlands and picked up the second one, I would say buy the pass. With the discount it will work out to a little over $5.50 per DLC which is a solid deal.

Edit:
Also added South Park to the highlights section since it is not the ridiculous $59.99 price anymore. I would advise waiting to grab it until after Thanksgiving though. Last year, THQ had an amazing Thanksgiving sale that included Darksiders 2 for half off and the order got upgraded to include the season pass for free. I am hoping they will do a similar sale this year. THQ (or more accurately, Digital River) can definitely have shitty service so keep that in mind as well.

South Park: The Stick of Truth $37.50 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Very tempted on the BL2 Season Pass and X-Com.[/QUOTE]

Will be getting both when I get home!!!! Might try to jump into Guild Wars too.

Tried to get the THQ 5 pack which woulda been like $9.50 after the promo code (really want metro 2033, the others would be bonus's) but my paypal wont work with them. I have the same paypal email as gmg email, and I tried using paypal directly from my account, paypal from my debit card, and Billmelater wont work with them either. looks like gmg just isnt for me.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Tried to get the THQ 5 pack which woulda been like $9.50 after the promo code (really want metro 2033, the others would be bonus's) but my paypal wont work with them. I have the same paypal email as gmg email, and I tried using paypal directly from my account, paypal from my debit card, and Billmelater wont work with them either. looks like gmg just isnt for me.[/QUOTE]
Have you ordered from them before? If not, make sure your account is activated, there should have been an email verification sent.

Is the THQ 5 pack steam redeemable?

That borderlands 2 season pass for that price is another amazing deal. That means you pretty much got the entire game and dlc day one for 60. Which is amazing, gearbox makes some quality DLC in a short amount of time. There was an article about how they made each BL1 DLC in less then 8 weeks and it wasn't planned for either.

I'm waiting for GMG to mess up somehow, it feels like those too good to be true moments.

Edit: For the THQ 5 Pack saw it on the page, gonna assume its one or many codes to redeem on steam.

[quote name='6er']any update on Steam's hate of GMG? hate to lose money on SR3 if they did a "cleaning"
again[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have been running this thread for over a year and have not had nor heard of any issues with Steam keys from GMG being revoked.
[quote name='sinned47']Does the borderlands 2 season pass come with mechromancer dlc?[/QUOTE]
Mechromancer is free for pre-orders from specific retailers (GMG is one) and will be available for $10 for everyone else.

When I bought Thief II, it wouldn't use my card that it accepted last time but it accepted paypal... which it hadn't the time before.

bread's done
Back