Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Wow, GMG has really won me over. In the past couple days, pre-purchased X-COM, Hitman, South Park (since they finally fixed that price), and Borderlands 2 + Seasons Pass. Hard to say no to pre-orders at around $35 or so.

If anyone wants, I can get a THQ 5-pack or SR3 key for you from GMG, then you can send me Paypal. Just PM me.

On the page for the THQ 5-pack:

One key is provided which activates all 5 games. If you already own one of these games, you cannot gift it to a friend!

[quote name='rybrad']Have you ordered from them before? If not, make sure your account is activated, there should have been an email verification sent.[/QUOTE]

I did the verification and all that, and got all the way to the final checkout screen, but when I used paypal with direct transactions (or whatever it is), take paypal funds off my debit card, or use billmelater. I figured the direct transaction and the debit card were just because my bank is super anal about online gambling, but was surprised that BML didnt work either

@inm8num2 just sent you a PM.

well they screwed me. i bought the quantum pass but of course got that stupid order not complete error. so i made a ticket instantly. got a reply this morning telling me its impossible to fill my order now since the promo is over.

such bull sh!t. so while waiting for customer service to reply the promo ended and that means because of their retarded company, i dont get anything. im never attempting to buy from them ever again.

[quote name='lolDragoon']picked up Borderlands season pass for 20.50. For some reason i had a 2.00 credit.[/QUOTE]

you might've accidentally sold one of your old games, I heard some people saying it automatically "checks" the option to trade in your old games for credit when you buy something.

[quote name='billymagnum']well they screwed me. i bought the quantum pass but of course got that stupid order not complete error. so i made a ticket instantly. got a reply this morning telling me its impossible to fill my order now since the promo is over.

such bull sh!t. so while waiting for customer service to reply the promo ended and that means because of their retarded company, i dont get anything. im never attempting to buy from them ever again.[/QUOTE]

So you didn't buy it. You tried to buy it and got an error. I mean, it sucks, yeah, but if they ran out of keys or whatever and your order was never processed you just missed out on the deal.

Hmm that Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22.50 is real close to being ok with me...wait a second, I have a $2.50 credit on GMG, so that means I'll pay $20, in total $60 for the game, all the DLC (hopefully...) Ok, sold.

Dang, can't buy the THQ pack. I've bought from GMG before but now my credit card and paypal are getting denied. Called the CC company and they say the charge wasn't sent to them, but stopped by the company itself. Hrmm. I'd have someone else buy it for me, but I have credit on GMG.

[quote name='inm8num2']If anyone wants, I can get a THQ 5-pack or SR3 key for you from GMG, then you can send me Paypal. Just PM me.

On the page for the THQ 5-pack:[/QUOTE]

SR3 key can still be acquired!

Don't know why I have been having issues buying stuff from Green Man today. I have purchased stuff from them before with no problem but now I am having issues both with paypal and paying directly. Could be my bank acting up since it is being paid to an out of country business I guess. Still I haven't had this problem before

UPDATE: Tried one more time paying directly like I usually do and it finally worked. Now I just need to keep an eye on my bank account and make sure I get the paypal payment refunded like the email said.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants my THQ 5-pack key for $9 paypal/amazon credit, then send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had an issue, either, but I certainly did today. It absolutely wouldn't take anything whether it was Paypal or a credit card entered straight in. I don't know...hopefully it was a one time thing.

[quote name='zenii']Is the THQ 5 pack 1 steam code for all 5 games, or do the keys come seperately?[/QUOTE]

One key for all five games. No duplicate gifts awarded for games you already own.

Anyone get their Borderlands 2 key? Friend just bought it and said he got his key. I havent gotten mine from an August 5 order.

[quote name='Abeja']Anyone get their Borderlands 2 key? Friend just bought it and said he got his key. I havent gotten mine from an August 5 order.[/QUOTE]

I bought it yesterday and didnt get one..maybe hes confused?

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like Borderlands 2 keys should be going out for most everyone over night (if nothing goes wrong).[/QUOTE]

well shit...thats great!

That BL2 Season Pass deal is great. My "free" credit got me the game for a little under $30 and $20 on the pass. GMG is rocking it on pre-orders.

I've literally been trying to purchase Saints Row the Third all day with every possible credit card I could and with my paypal with no luck. I've seen others randomly getting it to work, but it hasn't for me. :( As such, if anyone has a key for it that they're willing to sell please PM me. I'd hate to miss out on this deal due to technical errors.

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like Borderlands 2 keys should be going out for most everyone over night (if nothing goes wrong).[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m4e92kJpBm1rp7aeb.gif

GMG has been my favorite place to pre-order games so damn cheap. CS has been great for me and I was able to receive the difference back in credit on games that I pre-ordered that later on got better deals. Bit on BL2 season pass for $18.50 after tradeins.

[quote name='Severose']At the risk of my manhood, That tops my list for cutest picture of the week.[/QUOTE]
i know! i put happy bears on google and that was the first one that came up!

Seriously, if anyone is willing to buy Saints Row 3 for 7.50 after coupon, I'd be willing to buy the key from you for a profit. I'm so tired of constantly trying to checkout successfully on this website today... Help a poor soul out and PM me please! :p

Haven't got my BL2 keys yet either, but for $54 total for the goty edition, I can wait a bit. If they unlock early enough to let me pre-load, I'll be even happier.

I'm waiting on Dishonored and hoping for an additional price cut. GMG has quickly become one of my favorite sites with their deals.

Yeah im not in too much of a rush. Long as I can preload.

Guys you should check the Steam trading forum. Guy sold me 3 Season Passes for 17 each. On the Russian Steam store its about $13 USD.

This happened with Darksiders 2, I purchased soon before release and got a key immediately while others who had ordered much earlier were left without keys until later.

Not a big fan of DLC but that Borderlands 2 Season Pass is mighty tempting at $22.50. Borderlands 1 was one of the few games that I bought more than 1 DLC pack for.

[quote name='Killbomb']Not a big fan of DLC but that Borderlands 2 Season Pass is mighty tempting at $22.50. Borderlands 1 was one of the few games that I bought more than 1 DLC pack for.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i bought it as well, didnt plan on buying the dlc yet, but i figured under $60 and i get the game on launch, and i get all the dlc.... worth it

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']yeah, i bought it as well, didnt plan on buying the dlc yet, but i figured under $60 and i get the game on launch, and i get all the dlc.... worth it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks to GMG, I can get the game and all DLC for exactly $60 which is what a lot of people will pay for the base game alone. :D

i really, really, really.................................hope GMG does not fuck this up like they did with sleeping dogs and darksiders 2, i would stop giving a fuck about the savings if i cant play B2 on day one and my money would be back to amazon

Codes are still going out for Borderlands 2. GMG said they had a massive number of orders so it is taking their system awhile to allocate keys and send everything out.

Homefront $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G, today only

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Gotta say I'm not a fan of the seemingly random way that keys are being sent out.[/QUOTE]

Eh I don't care. As long as its before Tuesday

For me it's just looking at it from the outside knowing that first-come-first-served is the fairest way to handle things but yet people who ordered a month+ ago don't have keys while people who ordered a few days ago do and then if you order right now it'll spit-out a key immediately...etc.

It appears completely random despite whatever is actually going on. Surely there's a method to the madness but it appears slapdash from the outside looking in.

bread's done
Back