Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Aenima1287']Has anyone received their season pass key yet? The season pass shows up in my account just no key.[/QUOTE]

Mine was in my e-mail this morning.

I was like Nordic? Who? then I clicked and saw painkiller and was like yeah that was IMo a great game years ago. There are a few others that look interesting like The Vampire Tale.

Great cheap prices.

It's kind of dodgy that the image for the 70% off Nordic games is Alan Wake: AN with a big 70% on it, but it is still full price.

I have not got my Season Pass key yet, but not that worried or stressed as I can't exactly play any of the DLC yet anyway.

Got my key last night and just registered it on Steam. Got the odd double message from Steam that others have gotten (about it not being released/and that I own it already) but it shows up under my account in Steam.

Now if they'd just get a deal on Carrier Command! :pray: I will drop everything next week for that game.

[quote name='emwearz']$54 - 20% ($10.8) = $43.20

The games discount is now 10%, making it $54.
Earlier in the week it was $50 - 25%.[/QUOTE]

ahhh I'm embarrassed. I shouldnt post when I'm so tired. Thanks

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Wow, just got my email notification with my Borderlands 2 key. Took em long enough.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yeah this. I just got mine at 1:10am eastern. Glad they had them dumped into accounts early.

[quote name='emwearz']Has anyone got season pass keys? Or are they not being dished out just yet?[/QUOTE]

I got mine a day or two ago.

[quote name='emwearz']Has anyone got season pass keys? Or are they not being dished out just yet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Killbomb']I got mine a day or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Same here

Mafia II is the daily today.

Mafia II $5.99 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY, today only

Edit: Looks like a broader 2K games sale, the usual suspects are there like Bioshock, Civ V, Duke Nukem, etc.
2K Games sale, on until Sunday, September 23 at 7:00am Eastern

Myself and my friends received our keys on launch day of the main game. Did you check your account? The email system is a little crappy so you may already have a key in your account but have not received an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rybrad']
Myself and my friends received our keys on launch day of the main game. Did you check your account? The email system is a little crappy so you may already have a key in your account but have not received an email.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have looked under both "My Games" and "Keys" sections of the site.

EDIT: Just got mine.

I'm broke so to remove temptation here's a 25% off coupon. May the cheapass come back to me.

- GONE! -

Post when you use it. I don't know if it's transferable but hopefully it is.

[quote name='rybrad']Age of Fear: The Undead King FREE GAME TODAY ONLY

You can trade this game in for a bonus trade-in credit on XCOM right away which should be similar to voucher price (if vouchers, you know, actually worked on the game).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I've been eyeballing this one for a while.

[quote name='rybrad']Age of Fear: The Undead King FREE GAME TODAY ONLY

You can trade this game in for a bonus trade-in credit on XCOM right away which should be similar to voucher price (if vouchers, you know, actually worked on the game).[/QUOTE]

This doesn't seem to work for me. I picked up Age of Fear, then clicked the banner on the promo page which then brought me to the X-COM product page. I clicked to prepurchase X-COM and ticked to trade-in Age of Fear, despite it saying it had $0.00 trade-in value, and on the next screen for payment it said I would be paying $44.99 for X-COM. Has anybody gotten this to work? I also already have an additional $8.00 in trade-in credit, in case that buggers the deal for me. I was hoping to get $16 off X-COM, but maybe that won't work.

[quote name='LCAWC']This doesn't seem to work for me. I picked up Age of Fear, then clicked the banner on the promo page which then brought me to the X-COM product page. I clicked to prepurchase X-COM and ticked to trade-in Age of Fear, despite it saying it had $0.00 trade-in value, and on the next screen for payment it said I would be paying $44.99 for X-COM. Has anybody gotten this to work? I also already have an additional $8.00 in trade-in credit, in case that buggers the deal for me. I was hoping to get $16 off X-COM, but maybe that won't work.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I already have XCOM so I cannot test this myself. You might want to try posting in this thread on the GMG forums to see if the staff replies. You use your existing GMG account to post on the forums so it should be pretty painless.

[quote name='LCAWC']This doesn't seem to work for me. I picked up Age of Fear, then clicked the banner on the promo page which then brought me to the X-COM product page. I clicked to prepurchase X-COM and ticked to trade-in Age of Fear, despite it saying it had $0.00 trade-in value, and on the next screen for payment it said I would be paying $44.99 for X-COM. Has anybody gotten this to work? I also already have an additional $8.00 in trade-in credit, in case that buggers the deal for me. I was hoping to get $16 off X-COM, but maybe that won't work.[/QUOTE]
Worked for me this morning and I used a $2.00 credit.

I didn't check out all the way but the cart was correct and I had a 6.50 credit.

I ended up getting X-COM (North America version) for $31.98, but I'm not sure if it was a glitch or what because it wouldn't work until my third try. I've never had a problem with my card on GMG before, but it failed twice in a row. When I did it using PayPal it worked fine.

What I did was pick up the free game, then clicked the banner on the right that says you get $8 off X-COM for trading in the free game, then I paid using PayPal. Unfortunately the GMG site broke (it just kept saying "We are processing your order..."), but I got a receipt from PayPal and the game showed up in my Games list, so I'm assuming it all went through. It's still weird though.

Some Maths for my own benefit:
$49.99 - 10% = $44.99
$44.99 - $8 trade-in for Age of Fear = $36.99
$36.99 - $5.01 = $31.98

I'm still not sure if this is too much for my taste, but I have high hopes for this game.

Edit: I should also mention that Age of Fear said it was $0.00 trade in, but in my cart it correctly reduced the base price by $8 even though it didn't show up as credit...

Anyone else having problems redeeming the season pass? I tried dling with errors in connection(I was already downloading bl 2 so theres no problems there), and now it's saying the code's invalid.

I got age of fear and was going to do the trade in and pre-order for xcom with it. When I go to the check out the price drops from the trade in but when I try to use GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY it tells meI don't have any appropriate items in my basket. Is it just an error on my end or can I not combine the offer?

[quote name='Terlan']I got age of fear and was going to do the trade in and pre-order for xcom with it. When I go to the check out the price drops from the trade in but when I try to use GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY it tells meI don't have any appropriate items in my basket. Is it just an error on my end or can I not combine the offer?[/QUOTE]
If you read the XCOM product page, it says vouchers are not eligible on it. It has been that way since they put the game up for pre-order which is why they have done a couple trade-in deals for it. I assume it is some contractual BS because they almost never do restrictions like this.

Ah I just now saw that part. Thanks for responding Rybrad. I'll grab it just with the trade in credit. Still a good deal for the game.

Ugh I want to grab Civ5 Gods and Kings for $18 but I know as soon as I do it will be $10 or less during the Halloween steam sales not to mention my backlog is massive... What to do what to do? :bouncy:

[quote name='powersurge']Ugh I want to grab Civ5 Gods and Kings for $18 but I know as soon as I do it will be $10 or less during the Halloween steam sales not to mention my backlog is massive... What to do what to do? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Why would it be $10? It's $30 and hasn't even hit 50% on Steam.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']I doubt it.

It would have to be 66% off for an expansion that's never been 50%.[/QUOTE]
If Gamersgate will have it for 50% off, that'll be $13.50 for us, not to mention the blue coins bonus. Or even risking GMG at 50% + a 25% discount code for under 12 bucks.

If Gamersgate manage to stretch to 60%, it's ~$10 right there. ;)

[quote name='aus_nacht']Did anyone ever use the 25% off coupon I posted?[/QUOTE]

Somebody did because I just tried to use it got an "invalid code" message.

Can anyone check the "top up" feature for me? It seems broken, want to see if it's just me. It's just a white dot and the Rixty Logo on the page. Clicking the logo just reloads the page.

[quote name='PenguinJim']It's Steamworks and could be $10 anywhere for it to matter. ;)

Although GMG might not be the best choice for Civ V stuff (did we hear any more on this issue?).[/QUOTE]
I bought Civ V from GMG and haven't had a problem with the game. This was also way back when it was like $12.50 I would like to say a year ago sometime.

If I get XCOM on GMG, do I get the Steam pre-order bonuses since GMG provides the Steam key? Like Civ 5 for free potentially?

[quote name='Rogue15']If I get XCOM on GMG, do I get the Steam pre-order bonuses since GMG provides the Steam key? Like Civ 5 for free potentially?[/QUOTE]
No, the game is Steamworks so every copy has a Steam key, regardless of retailer. The Steam pre-order bonuses are specific to purchases from the Steam store only.

SEGA games will be on sale through the weekend (which is also how long the voucher code lasts), dailies listed below as well the voucher code for a reminder.

20% off Digital Downloads with voucher code: GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO
Offer Ends Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 7:00am Eastern

Sega Weekend Deals:
SEGA deals running through the weekend
Binary Domain $8 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, today only
Sonic Generations $5.59 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Friday only
Total War: Shogun 2 $6 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Saturday only
Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with above voucher code, Sunday only

Been really wanting to play Binary Domain, either on 360 or PC, so this is the perfect price point. I think it was around this price once before fora sale, but I missed that

edit. And now my freakin bank, or paypal wont work on their site again. If anyone is feeling kind and wanted to purchase BD for me I'd gladly send you the $8 paypal in return.

Binary Domain looks nice but I can wait until it's $5. On the other hand, I saw that F1 2012 just became available on GMG and it's Steamworks. I might bite it for $40 with the coupon...

[quote name='rybrad']SEGA games will be on sale through the weekend (which ios also how long the voucher code lasts), dailies listed below as well the voucher code for a reminder.
[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet.. Sonic 4 Ep 2 is $6 with the code, activates on Steam. I may have to grab it. Thanks!

bread's done
Back