Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Thanks for the alert on that. I *finally* picked up Binary Domain. A month back I had decided to pick it up at it's next $10 sale, but due to my schedule I missed Amazon's $10 24 hour sale a few weeks back. I'd jump right into BD if Torchlight 2 didn't already have a hold on me. That GMG code is multiple use according to their blog.

I might finally bite on Sonic Generations at that price.

[quote name='facls']Binary Domain looks nice but I can wait until it's $5. On the other hand, I saw that F1 2012 just became available on GMG and it's Steamworks. I might bite it for $40 with the coupon...[/QUOTE]

Ooooooo. I gave up my F1 tickets for the Texas race since I had twins this month. Might make up for it. Then again, it'll be $2 0 or less in a few months

[quote name='6er']Ooooooo. I gave up my F1 tickets for the Texas race since I had twins this month. Might make up for it. Then again, it'll be $2 0 or less in a few months[/QUOTE]

I got F1 2011 for 50% off last November, I think. So I'm on the same boat, should I wait or not. And congrats on the twins!

If someone needs help buying from GMG, let me know via PM. I'd be willing to get a Binary Domain or other Steam key for someone in exchange for PayPal (same value, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='inm8num2']How is Sonic $5.59? It's $7.48 before the 20% off, which makes it $5.99.[/QUOTE]
I posted all of these yesterday when they announced the deals and did the math based on 25% of the current base price -20% for the voucher. Since they raised the retail price back to full retail and then took 75% off that it makes the total different. I have adjusted the current price to reflect the $0.40 increase.

Grabbed BD on Thursday, Sonic yesterday, and now Shogun today. Trying to talk myself out of AvP but I'm a big fan of both series so I don't think I can resist. Damn you GMG

[quote name='CaptainSlow']Where do you see XCom for $37?[/QUOTE]

There's no voucher to use, but if you downloaded that free game the other day it trades in for $8 towards XCOM. Its value when trying to trade it towards another game its not worth anything so it seems it was set up to compensate for the 20% voucher not working on it. Hopefully in the future it has a value towards other games

I jumped on Generations for 6 dollars even though my current laptop has no hopes of running it. I consider it an investment, the modding scene is only getting better and better for the game (provided you're not looking at lazy youtubers' videos and looking more to the experienced people porting Sonic Unleashed stages into the game), so by the time I can get a good PC to run games I'll be all set.

[quote name='facls']I got F1 2011 for 50% off last November, I think. So I'm on the same boat, should I wait or not. And congrats on the twins![/QUOTE]

Thank you. I try to watch these. And they seem to hold fairly solid on price for 60-days. Then the cuts begin. My guess is steam sale will have it for 33-50% off

So I couldnt resist and went for AvP as well. That makes all 4 of the Sega games for me. Already beat Binary Domain and thought it was really good, played about an hour of Sonic, and just started playing TW2: Shogun yesterday and I'm pretty hooked on that. I'm a really big fan of the Alien movies and a pretty big fan of the Predator series so I'm looking forward to a play through of AvP as well.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Man how come Xcom is NOT working with any coupon[/QUOTE]

They most likely made an agreement with the company who publishes Xcom to not let coupons be used on the purchase. Last week they were giving away a free game that could be instantly traded in for $8(?) off the price.

I picked up FIFA 13 for $32.00. I used to be a pure console guy (PS3/XBox 360) but games are just too expensive. That same game would have cost $59.99. PC gaming gives you better graphics and is way easier on the pocket book (after the investment of the computer of course).

New code this week for 25% off: GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

I will update prices to reflect this change in the OP later today unless someone beats me to it.

Glad I held out and didn't get Dishonored with the 20% off code. Now to hope there's a base price drop on it before the voucher expires.

Strongly considering grabbing Doom 3 BFG for $22.50 with the promo code. I also really want Dishonored and this is the cheapest its been that I've seen so I need to use some self cobtrol

I forgot about the Age of Fear promo with XCOM and went to happily do that plus the 25% off now only to realize that you can't combine both offers and that it is cheaper to use the 25% off.

Lame.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I forgot about the Age of Fear promo with XCOM and went to happily do that plus the 25% off now only to realize that you can't combine both offers and that it is cheaper to use the 25% off.

Lame.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Age of fear can't be used on Xcom right now with a value of zero

[quote name='Xellos2099']Not to mention Age of fear can't be used on Xcom right now with a value of zero[/QUOTE]

It takes off the $8 if you have Age of Fear in your games and you are logged in and you go to this page

http://www.greenmangaming.com/xcom-deal/

and then click on the link on the bottom. Like I said you can't stack this with the 25% off anyway so it is not the better deal.

[quote name='BrolyB593']It takes off the $8 if you have Age of Fear in your games and you are logged in and you go to this page

http://www.greenmangaming.com/xcom-deal/

and then click on the link on the bottom. Like I said you can't stack this with the 25% off anyway so it is not the better deal.[/QUOTE]
I thought coupon codes didn't work on xcom.

[quote name='pROvIs']I thought coupon codes didn't work on xcom.[/QUOTE]
That is NA only, they work for the rest of the world.

[quote name='rybrad']That is NA only, they work for the rest of the world.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I did not know this. That explains it. So can others outside of NA use the Age of Fear promo to knock it to $36 then use the 25% still??

If so I am a bit annoyed an quite jealous to be honest.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Oh, I did not know this. That explains it. So can others outside of NA use the Age of Fear promo to knock it to $36 then use the 25% still??

If so I am a bit annoyed an quite jealous to be honest.[/QUOTE]

I think the Age of Fear promo ended

[quote name='buckythekat']I think the Age of Fear promo ended[/QUOTE]

Today is the last day to take advantage of it if you have the game in your account. I made note a few posts above that it still works.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Today is the last day to take advantage of it if you have the game in your account. I made note a few posts above that it still works.[/QUOTE]

fine print though

*Trade-in available at the stated value until 11.00UTC on 1st October 2012

that was ~7 hours ago

[quote name='buckythekat']fine print though

*Trade-in available at the stated value until 11.00UTC on 1st October 2012

that was ~7 hours ago[/QUOTE]

Weird, still works for me though.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Anyone have any idea when GMG will send out Dishonored keys? If its by the release date I'll most likely pre-order.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately no, I haven't heard anything about getting keys early for preload or anything like that. I'm going to wait on pre-ordering it though until just before the coupon expires or I know for sure they're sending out keys. It seems people who pre-order after keys are being sent out get them right away compared to people who pre-order earlier.

[quote name='TheBomb69']You can only use this on one game. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

one use only? too bad

I'll use it on either Dishonored or Hitman then

[quote name='TheBomb69']You can only use this on one game. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='buckythekat']one use only? too bad

I'll use it on either Dishonored or Hitman then[/QUOTE]

You can only use it on one item in your cart. If you place multiple orders with individual items you can use it as many times as you'd like.

[quote name='Kronic1218']You can only use it on one item in your cart. If you place multiple orders with individual items you can use it as many times as you'd like.[/QUOTE]

good to know, thanks for clarifying :)

Decided to bite on the deal for XCom at 37 with that freebie game trade in. I also had a $2 credit so it helped a bit.

Really hoping on a cut on Dishonoured before I bite.

We are unable to process your order

Dear Customer, your bank may be declining your card because they have identified Green Man Gaming as a gambling website. Please contact your bank directly to remove the block and continue with your order. Regards GMG

Bought Hell Yeah! for like $11.25 after coupon. I didn't know much about the game until like 10 minutes ago. After 2 minutes of gameplay footage I bought it. :lol:

[quote name='PayperMario']Now Borderlands 2 is showing up as $37.50 after voucher.[/QUOTE]
I haven't been home for a couple days and trying to update prices on my phone is a nightmare so the OP prices are inaccurate. Since the OP is a wiki, anyone can go in and edit the correct prices in if they want.

[quote name='TheBomb69']We are unable to process your order

Dear Customer, your bank may be declining your card because they have identified Green Man Gaming as a gambling website. Please contact your bank directly to remove the block and continue with your order. Regards GMG[/QUOTE]
Put in a help desk ticket. Used the Order not completed category and they reset my account. Worked after that.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Bought Hell Yeah! for like $11.25 after coupon. I didn't know much about the game until like 10 minutes ago. After 2 minutes of gameplay footage I bought it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's pretty cool. Got it for around the same price on PSN. It's an old school platformer in the vein of Earthworm Jim and Sonic for better and for worse. The art is great but sometimes there is way too much of it and too many old tropes keep it from being as good as it coup be.

Hmm, looking at Hell Yeah, says I can view my key but no key to be found. Are they just in the process of adding keys now? I would love to be able to download it tonight if possible.

[quote name='draconos']Just tried this on Xcom preorder and it didnt work at all says I have nothing eligible in my cart.[/QUOTE]

Coupon codes do not work on XCOM in North America.

User Jakenome is selling copies for $35 however if you want to nab it from him.

bread's done
Back