Green Xbox Caes

OldTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Would anyone happen to know where I might be able to buy packs of green dvd cases. I have a few xbox games I would like to replace, and I can not seem to find a place that sells new cases. Thanks for any help.

This has been covered in a 100 other threads...but since I'm being generous...

You can check http://www.supermediastore.com/tran...dvd cases&OVKEY=green dvd case&OVMTC=standard and get about 100 for about $36/shipped.

Or here: http://www.inetdvd.com/store/tmp_product_new2003.asp?id=5490 for about $0.50 each.

You can also check your local BlockBuster video store as they have been known to sell or give away the extra dvd cases. I recently got 25 dvd cases (black) for $5. I used them for replacing my beat up xbox cases. Worked great.

best of luck.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']on the site it says that they're "close in color" to the xbox cases[/QUOTE]

I don't recall the site I purchased them from, but the "close in color" cases I have aren't close at all; they are opaque, rather than the Xbox case, which is somewhat translucent. Also, they seem to be a bit more pastel than the traditional cases.

Two short notes:

(1) You will notice the difference in color from most any reasonable distance (at 100 feet, thought, it won't matter).

(2) If you are a perfectionist such that you *want* green DVD cases for your Xbox, "close in color" can be loosely translated to mean "You won't be happy with these."

I also recall 2 of the 10 cases I ordered being cracked, and support was nonexistent.

myke.
...how many posts until someone cracks on the header saying "greeb"?

Thanks for the links, for those who posted them. I went ahead and ordered 30
from redoctane. They say they are the original ones, so I don;t have any off shade colors to mess with.

mmn, if I wanted to use black dvd cases, I would have. Though thanks for the wonderful imput, have a great day.

[quote name='cdeener']OldTime then change the title of your thread to "lock this thread" or "lock" so the Mods can close this one up.[/QUOTE]

no real reason to lock it...some people may want to discuss this more or add more input or provide cheaper prices, etc....unless of course OldTime requests it

[quote name='OldTime']Thanks for the links, for those who posted them. I went ahead and ordered 30
from redoctane. They say they are the original ones, so I don;t have any off shade colors to mess with.

mmn, if I wanted to use black dvd cases, I would have. Though thanks for the wonderful imput, have a great day.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome for the wonderful INPUT. You have a great day as well.

What SC said. I'm not a big fan of locking threads that have useful info.

I got some replacement cases from Blockbuster for free myself. Although it seems like some of the BBs around use the actual Xbox case for display now, so that source may have dried up.

[quote name='wubb']What SC said. I'm not a big fan of locking threads that have useful info.

I got some replacement cases from Blockbuster for free myself. Although it seems like some of the BBs around use the actual Xbox case for display now, so that source may have dried up.[/QUOTE]

My bad fellow CAG. I am just use to make things locked up when you get the info you need. But, I was mistaken because this thread does have useful info for other CAGs on the site.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']no real reason to lock it...some people may want to discuss this more or add more input or provide cheaper prices, etc....unless of course OldTime requests it[/QUOTE]

You are right TSD. I just jumped the gun.

bread's done
Back