Grim Fandago

Toireht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of a place on the net that still carries this for $10 or under. I have checked ebgames.com, gamestop.com and amazon but the only place that carried it was amazon and they charged $23 used. Gogamer had it for $30, just cant seem to find a good price on it. I dont want to do ebay

http://www.chipsbits.com/itemdesc.a...B0ADEVEREST-8E88FB1983DE}&ic=GRIMF.IR&eq=&Tp=

Cheapest shipping looks to be about $4.50. You may be able to find a jewel case of this at a B&M store; if you have a Microcenter, I'd pretty much guarantee that they'd have it. CompUSA would also be a good place to check. Best Buy has had it in the past, but I have no idea if they'd still have any copies around.

Fantastic game, by the way. One of the best adventure games I've ever played.

Edit-Ooookay, I'm not sure, but it looks like it might not be in stock. I'll let you see what you can do with it.

its not in stock, only reason i am asking for a online site to buy it threw is because the closest best buy and compusa is an an hour and half away and I dont have a microcenter near me at all. Guess I will have to check the best buy next time I am up around that way. Thanks man.

[quote name='Toireht']its not in stock, only reason i am asking for a online site to buy it threw is because the closest best buy and compusa is an an hour and half away and I dont have a microcenter near me at all. Guess I will have to check the best buy next time I am up around that way. Thanks man.[/QUOTE]
The LucasArts website used to have it, but I think it was around $15.

http://lucasarts.com/companystore/grim/

I'm a huge fan of Lucasarts graphic adventures (Monkey Island series, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, etc.) but I could never get into that one. People usually have the best things to say about it, though.

OP, I got mine March 04 during one of the Amazon.com Friday Specials for like $8... Just keep poking around Amazon, I'm sure it'll turn up.

Hey, if you've waited 8 years, what's another few weeks right?

Was there never a sequel for this game??... damn that was such a great game when it first came out...

Ebay has some pretty cheap copies available. I was thinking about picking this up if I ended up liking Psychonauts, but I've decided to wait until it hits 20 bucks. So I might end up giving GF a shot first.

As a word of advice, if you have hyperthreading on your computer then you better disable it because it causes the game to freeze from audio glitches. Really annoying and painful if you play games with headphones on.

Oh and yeah Great Game Tim Schafer is the man and I whole heartedly recommend psychonauts if your in the market for good games.

bread's done
Back