Grim Grimoire - 30% off at Best Buy

SerenityKry

CAGiversary!
Tuesday I had wandered in to my local Best Buy on the way home from work to pick up Crisis Core. (Avondale, AZ on 99th Ave & McDowell just in case anyone is interested in checking out the bargin bin.)

I walked past a bargin bin dead center of the store full of games. So of course I started sniffing around.

It was filled with Two Worlds Special Edition for the 360, Wii games. Nothing stand out amazing. And then I spotted it... The last copy.

Grim Grimoire, orginally priced at $39.99 but once taken to the register and purchased 30% is taken off. Which took it down to $27 something. I was stoked to say the least.

This just might be the only store doing this, I haven't checked the other nearby Best Buy to verify. But I figured it was worth a mentioning just in case most Best Buys were doing this so you guys can pick the game up for a nice 30% off.

Nice, might want to check Walmart for it tho.
Walmart has it for $19.82 if you can find it. it is nation wide price.

I noticed my local Wal-Mart has taken to throwing the games that are $20 or lower in a bargin bin. Didn't know it was that price there though, maybe I'll give it a look. If I do find it I can still return the one I bought at Best Buy, haven't had the chance to rip the plastic wrapping off yet.

Oh well, least it wasn't $40. :D

I wanted Arkanoid DS with the paddle, but the discount wont show up. It's $39.9x and the cheapest shipping is $12 for economy bubble mailer. No thanks.

I found one at walmart awhile back. Does anyone think this game will become rare? I'm thinking it may because of a low production run.

grim grimoire and odin sphere came out so late in the console's life that they probably won't be astronomically high values....but they'll both probably sell for over msrp in a few months. I've been dying to find a good deal on both.

Grim Grimoire is already pretty rare, I've seen it go for over $75 on ebay, and it is very hard to find at retail. I will definitely have to keep my eyes out for it at my local stores.

Thanks for the heads up! =)

T

there are buy it nows for 30 on grim grimoire most of the time...it's usually 35$ shipped from what i've seen. I almost bought a copy yesterday for 36 but I held off. That 75 seems like an anomaly...

Amazon marketplace is anywhere from $23.50 used to $26 or so new, + $4 shipping. I never even took a look at this game, my interest is piqued now... thanks for this thread OP!

bread's done
Back