/Grimm Fairy Tales/Mcfarlaines Twisted Fairy Tales

DoubleEcksZero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Anyone know where I can find for a good price the back issues (from #1) of the Grimm Fairy Tales comic series, as well as the Twisted Fairy Tales Figurines by Mcfarlaine (Mainly "Little Red" "Miss Muffet" "Gretel")

I dont think those are stocked in stores anymore. If there are any then they are just left behind stock and ymmv largely.

The only place they pop up regualry on is Ebay. I know it sucks sometimes but its probably your best bet right now. I know gretel Is a little newer so you might have luck, but I know red is out of stores.

Good luck.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Anyone know where I can find for a good price the back issues (from #1) of the Grimm Fairy Tales comic series, as well as the Twisted Fairy Tales Figurines by Mcfarlaine (Mainly "Little Red" "Miss Muffet" "Gretel")[/quote]

For the comics, you might honestly check Newsarama.com. We have a trade thread there and a couple comic shop managers/owners look in that thread. They might be able to help you out.

Try this thread:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=141506

Found my figurines at Media Play before they went out of business. Got the flying monkey and scarecrow from OZ. I've seen the figurines at Best Buy around here before, so I might check with them. They usually don't have much for toys type of stuff, but they might still have some.

bread's done
Back