Grimm Fairy Tales the Animated Series - $20/30

goateesox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
GFT75HORNKSE.jpg

Titmouse Inc. Animation studio (the studio behind the Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, Black Dynamite) and director Jon Schnepp (Directed Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros.) are creating an animated series based on Zenescope Entertainment's popular Grimm Fairy Tales comic book.

You can pre-order a copy by pledging to the Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/212378023/grimm-fairy-tales-animated-series

$20 - Digital copy of the series plus more

$25 digital copy + behind the scenes plus more

$30 DVD + behind the scenes plus more

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p585/ZenescopeComics/dvdkickstarter-1.png

$70 Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy + behind the scenes, Kickstarter exclusive cover for graphic novel plus more!!!

Lots of other rewards are listed as pledges are increased

From the Kickstarter page-
"We have wanted to make a Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series for years. In the capable hands of Jon Schnepp and Titmouse Inc, we can't help but get excited about the possibilities.You now have the chance to be a part of that dream. We are ready to give you an epic animated adventure, and all we need is your support."

Add this to your website or blog to help support this project:

http://comicbookrealm.com/zenescope-gft-animated-series

RUMOR: Star of the popular series Game of Thrones Lena Headey will be joining the project to voice the main character Sela !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='capybara554321']thanks for posting this i may jump on this[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'm the marketing manager for the comic book company. We're just trying to raise awareness. It's an awesome project.

watched the little video seems good but 70 is to much for the bluray I sent a message hoping they add a option for it. im thinking 35-40 option would be good. I think I'll wait and see. I love just about everything titmouse does so i hope this goes thru

[quote name='jedimario']So how many episodes will the BluRay include?[/QUOTE]

As little as 2, as many as 10, depending on the kickstarter campaign. The more that's raised, the more episodes there will be

I'm going to probably go for the $70 package to help out more when I got some extra cash early April.

I have one question though. I've never used kickstarter before. I really hope this project reaches its goal, if you pledge and it doesn't meet it's goal do you lose your money?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I'm going to probably go for the $70 package to help out more when I got some extra cash early April.

I have one question though. I've never used kickstarter before. I really hope this project reaches its goal, if you pledge and it doesn't meet it's goal do you lose your money?[/QUOTE]

If the kickstarter is not successful, you arent charged anything.

[quote name='Strell']I came in expecting the oldschool show from Nickelodeon.[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, no. This is a PG-13 and above comic book. It will be an anthology, with styles like metalocalypse, heavy metal, venture bros. That kind of thing.

Here's an exclusive comic book cover announced as a new pledge reward!

GFT75HORNKSE.jpg

[quote name='Strell']I came in expecting the oldschool show from Nickelodeon.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I am surprised at the variety of things you get for donations, though. Pretty cool.

RUMOR: Star of the popular series Game of Thrones Lena Headey will be joining the project to voice the main character Sela !!!

A $40 difference between the DVD and the blu-ray is a little extreme. Especially when it's not clear what, beyond a single "pilot" episode, is going to happen with it.

[quote name='arcane93']A $40 difference between the DVD and the blu-ray is a little extreme. Especially when it's not clear what, beyond a single "pilot" episode, is going to happen with it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, the rewards are a little steep on this. I think they'd be better served with lower tiers and more people would pledge. I do like the idea of this Kickstarter though and hope it succeeds.

I was expecting something along those lines as well, until I saw the video and said, "Oh, THAT Grimm's Fairy Tales. The one that makes me roll my eyes when I see it on the comic shelf." It just seems to play to all the worst stereotypes of the comic book genre.

That being said, I might support it anyways because I like the work Titmouse does for the most part.

Oh, and Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup FTW!

bread's done
Back