Grizzly Man on Discovery Channel tonight and tomorrow night at 8 and 11

Well, I taped and watched it...it was OK, perhaps a tad overrated by the critics.

It was kinda fun laughing at the guy, but at the same time you felt like an asshole doing it.

I've always thought Herzog's work was a little overrated.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Well, I taped and watched it...it was OK, perhaps a tad overrated by the critics.

It was kinda fun laughing at the guy, but at the same time you felt like an asshole doing it.

I've always thought Herzog's work was a little overrated.[/QUOTE]
He doesn't mind your insults when stuff like this happens http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3478770

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']wow he is hard, same shit happened to Teddy Roosevelt while he was giving a campaign speech and he allegedly kept on speaking[/QUOTE]
Werner also appeared and disappeared mysteriously to drag Joaquin Phoenix out of his overturned car last week.

I watched most of it, missed about the first hour or so but it was still pretty interesting. I damn near turned it off, when I tuned in he was petting a dead fox and about in tears talking about how much he loved it. I didn't know his story and I assumed he was gay till I heard about his wife being killed with him at the end. Some sick part of me wants to hear the audio of his death though...

Anyone see that Into The Lions Den show that aired after it the first night? That was pretty cool as well.

[quote name='jmcc']Werner also appeared and disappeared mysteriously to drag Joaquin Phoenix out of his overturned car last week.[/QUOTE]

well that beats out Teddy, he was only a president and founder of the Bull-Moose Party

[quote name='jmcc']He doesn't mind your insults when stuff like this happens http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3478770[/QUOTE]
Yeah, even though I've always thought he's not as good a filmmaker as everyone says, I've always liked him as a person. That reenforces my opinion. He funny.

Also, to all the people that keep saying he was gay:
He had a whole monologue halfway through about how he wished he was gay. Did you somehow manage to skip that part? Hmm?

[quote name='jmcc']Werner also appeared and disappeared mysteriously to drag Joaquin Phoenix out of his overturned car last week.[/QUOTE]
He's superman.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']
Also, to all the people that keep saying he was gay:
He had a whole monologue halfway through about how he wished he was gay. Did you somehow manage to skip that part? Hmm?[/QUOTE]

Thats the point, he makes a clear statement that he's not gay while saying he wishes he was gay. I think hes just denying his homosexuality.

It was decent, it certainly wasn't the best picture of the year and probably isn't even the best documentary of the year. It was a good thing I taped it instead of watching it live, otherwise I would have gone batty from all those commercial breaks.

The best part was when one of the bears took a hot, steaming dump and he began caressing it and cuddling with it saying how precious it was because it came from his bear and was a part of it. :puke:

bread's done
Back