Group Comic Book Lowball is over!

Invoices sent along with payments for the books I won bids on.

Thanks again for doing this lowball, themaster20000. If any of you guys do another group lowball for games, movies,etc., please let me know as I have stuff I would like to sell.

[quote name='Cage017']Invoices sent along with payments for the books I won bids on.

Thanks again for doing this lowball, themaster20000. If any of you guys do another group lowball for games, movies,etc., please let me know as I have stuff I would like to sell.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for a group lowball too!

sweeet. my local comic shop had the first two of the batman contagion series so i picked um up. All's well that ends well. Also, just so everyone knows Batman incorporated this week was the beez kneez. Added to my monthly picks.

2supekards paid and items shipped
wchillinman paid and items shipped

BerserkerBob contacted me and awaiting payment

Kodave, Setheriel, and houdinilogic all paid, I'll hit the post office today

Just got back from the post office and everyone's items are shipped. As for gtbadbai010, I sent a PM and still haven't received a reply.

gtbadbai010 *PM'd* waiting reply
y2jd *PAID* *SHIPPED*
Setherial *PAID* *SHIPPED*
wchillinman *Pending receipt of items* *SHIPPED*
houdinilogic *PAID* *SHIPPED*
berserkerbob *PAID* *SHIPPED*
Cage17 *PAID* *SHIPPED*

[quote name='mike.m']

BerserkerBob paid

Kodave, Setheriel, and houdinilogic all paid, I'll hit the post office today[/QUOTE]

The following people in the quote. I apologize for a slight delay. I had a terrible couple of days at work and so I will be shipping out the items this morning.

Payments received. Finished shipping the last of the books.

thefurrypanda - shipped on Thursday (receipt says arriving today)

y2jd - shipped on Thursday (receipt says arriving on Tuesday)

BerserkerBob - shipped today (receipt says arriving on Tuesday)

[quote name='mike.m']The following people in the quote. I apologize for a slight delay. I had a terrible couple of days at work and so I will be shipping out the items this morning.[/QUOTE]

No worries man, hope things clear up for you.

Well still seems I'm waiting on * gtbadbai010 *

Sent PM's with payment request 5/21 and 5/29, both appear to have been read and neither were replied to. Last activity on 5/26.

What do you guys think? I think I've waiting long enough, maybe I should post my first ever negative to someone.

Wanted to provide the following updates:

thelordofawesome - Books arrived today (appreciated the "bonus comics" with the packaging :p ). Positive feedback posted and would appreciate the same in return.

BeserkerBob - Positive feedback sent. Glad the books arrived safely.

thefurrypanda - Positive feedback sent. Glad the books are to your liking.

y2jd - Have not heard from you. Please let me know what's going on and I will send feedback your way.

DarkZero - Books arrived in great condition. Sent positive feedback and would appreciate the same in return.

I'm still interested in joining another group lowball as I have games, DVD's, Blu Rays, and books ready to sell.

Cage017, feedback left as well.

I wouldn't mind joining another lowball myself. Maybe we'd all get more nibbles since this was only the first comic lowball.

Y2jd, thanks for leaving feedback. Feedback was also sent you way. Hopefully everyone had a successful lowball experience.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm still very interested in joining another group lowball as I have comics, dvd's, blu rays, games, anime, manga, and more that I'd like to sell. Hell, I'm even thinking of throwing in freebies with every purchase.

bread's done
Back