Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

59. FF XIII-2 Collector's Edition - Sealed A -$5
60. Bioshock Infinite Collector's Edition - Sealed A - $17
147. 2" Reshiram Figure NIB Pic 1 Pic 2 - $2

Shame on you guys for not bidding on one of the best games of this generation
155. Prince of Persia (disk is PAL, but I can get it to work with my 360, so it'll probably work with any) (C) A - $1

[quote name='Blabadon']Shame on you guys for not bidding on one of the best games of this generation
155. Prince of Persia (disk is PAL, but I can get it to work with my 360, so it'll probably work with any) (C) A - $1[/QUOTE]

lol you had this same arguement in another lowball about that game. what makes it so great? I didn't find it that special, not that its bad though.

money_smiley_face-gif.png

Let it all out! No Regrets tomorrow!

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol you had this same arguement in another lowball about that game. what makes it so great? I didn't find it that special, not that its bad though.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, it all comes down to a matter of opinions that I'd rather not bog down the lowball with. It's easily a game that can go either way with people, I guess I got lucky in that I loved it.

Still, not even a single bid on it, damn.

[quote name='Blabadon']To be honest, it all comes down to a matter of opinions that I'd rather not bog down the lowball with. It's easily a game that can go either way with people, I guess I got lucky in that I loved it.

Still, not even a single bid on it, damn.[/QUOTE]

I think it might have something to do with the stickers on the case/it came out in like 08 or 09.

Just to feed my kinda mini OCD, I bought it from a lowball and it came like that.

[quote name='Blabadon']To be honest, it all comes down to a matter of opinions that I'd rather not bog down the lowball with. It's easily a game that can go either way with people, I guess I got lucky in that I loved it.

Still, not even a single bid on it, damn.[/QUOTE]

I attribute that to the PAL disc, folks might be iffy on getting a game even with the sellers description. I agree, deserves at least a few bids. not like its an absolute terrible garbage game after all!:applause:

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I think it might have something to do with the stickers on the case/it came out in like 08 or 09.

Just to feed my kinda mini OCD, I bought it from a lowball and it came like that.[/QUOTE]

I'll find a way to get rid of them or just give it to a friend for free. I always wanted to go back to the game on my PS3 but my backlog needs to be tamed.

It kind of stinks that so many of my posts are on GameSpot (over 14,000 posts), so users there have become acclimated to my tastes and already know a lot about me. Someday I'll just copy/paste my paragraphs from there onto CAG's threads. Kind of stinks being treated like a noob.

[quote name='MasaTFC']I attribute that to the PAL disc, folks might be iffy on getting a game even with the sellers description. I agree, deserves at least a few bids. not like its an absolute terrible garbage game after all!:applause:[/QUOTE]

I probably shoulda took a picture of it running on my NSTC system. Eh, I'm just trying to get rid of the stuff sitting around anyway so it won't bother me that badly.

bread's done
Back