Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

[quote name='Blabadon']I'll find a way to get rid of them or just give it to a friend for free. I always wanted to go back to the game on my PS3 but my backlog needs to be tamed.

It kind of stinks that so many of my posts are on GameSpot (over 14,000 posts), so users there have become acclimated to my tastes and already know a lot about me. Someday I'll just copy/paste my paragraphs from there onto CAG's threads. Kind of stinks being treated like a noob.[/QUOTE]

I meant no disrespect dood! everyone has a favorite game, I could write a book on why SOTN is the last great game ever made. You have the same user name on GS? haven't been there since junior year in college, but I could look ya up;)

[quote name='MasaTFC']I meant no disrespect dood! everyone has a favorite game, I could write a book on why SOTN is the last great game ever made. You have the same user name on GS? haven't been there since junior year in college, but I could look ya up;)[/QUOTE]

None at all Masa, I know you're an awesome user. Trust me, I love discussing peoples' favorite games with them because opinions are so different. I wasn't directing that certain part at you.

Part of my backlog is to beat Portrait of Ruin, SoTN, Order of Ecclesia, but Dawn of Sorrow (which is like my fourth runthrough of the game) is just too addicting with its castle.

Here's the System Wars front page (which, as full of idiots as it is, has some awesome users)
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/board/314159282/system-wars

My username should be there somewhere or the other

Someone should totally outbid me on Sonic Spinball as I don't have much use for a GameGear game without the Game Gear now....

[quote name='dodgeme']Someone should totally outbid me on Sonic Spinball as I don't have much use for a GameGear game without the Game Gear now....[/QUOTE]

16. Sonic Spinball - $2
17. The Lion King with Manual - $3

I got you ;)

[quote name='knightsdwn']16. Sonic Spinball - $2
17. The Lion King with Manual - $3

I got you ;)[/QUOTE]

I technically already had him, but I'll yield it to you if you're wanting to play it. It's just going on my shelf with my game gear if I win.

[quote name='Blabadon']Please post the names of items too, just to be a little more fair, even if they're abbreviated in some way[/QUOTE]
okay, so should i edit my post? or repost? or jus make sure to post the name next time?

barney plays by the rules! :bouncy:

What a bro. Now if only people would listen to me when I say not to post in white/bright fonts for the sake of those who use the mobile site.

[quote name='MasaTFC']thats my dood!:applause:[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lprkgdh9Pp1qdfdg1o1_500.gif

198. Regular Show: The Best DVD In The World - $3
189. Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - $4
188. Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - $5
187. Patapon 3 - $5

148. Pop! Master Chief Figure - $4
209. Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (extra shipping) - sealed - $32
Total: 36$

Not bad.

Am i allowed to wait until friday to pay (i get paid)

[quote name='Barney']i won :D[/QUOTE]
:applause: the steelbook looks pretty sick but I don't collect them and I don't plan on buying the game anymore and it's wasting shelf space. Time to start packing!
If you won something from me please pm your zip so I can get invoices quickly!

72. Saints Row The Third Online Passes (Should include a free download of Saint's Row 2) B - $1
76. Playstation Move Bundle with 2 move controllers, one nav controller, charger, The Fight and Demo disc - $30
xx2. Bioshock (GMG key) - $1

Not bad for my first lowball. :)

bread's done
Back