Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

I'll start making up invoices for all the winners of my stuff and if the other sellers want me to post their paypal/amz payment email in the OP just let me know!

[quote name='ckehvin']72. Saints Row The Third Online Passes (Should include a free download of Saint's Row 2) B - $1
76. Playstation Move Bundle with 2 move controllers, one nav controller, charger, The Fight and Demo disc - $30
xx2. Bioshock (GMG key) - $1

Not bad for my first lowball. :)[/QUOTE]
congrats :)

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']Paypal is [email protected]

I'll pm the keys upon payment, please include your cag name and what you won if you don't mind!

To physical item winners, please pm your zip and I'll get prices asap![/QUOTE]

Done and done. Thanks!

ugh, I forgot about this, and of course of the items I was winning I lost the one I was more interested in >.> Damn you, Assassin's Creed Revelations

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ah whoops - had a few bids typed out but got preoccupied with starting up MG revengeance. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

That's the one thing I do like about eBay is the auto bidder :D so when I forget it remembers

Took care of Lemstar and Wzz so far and almost done with the invoices. I am going to need some zip codes from sdragon, detectiveconan16, knightsdwn, and stuntman21 to calculate your shipping costs!

[quote name='daver16']Took care of Lemstar and Wzz so far and almost done with the invoices.[/QUOTE]

Inbox is full but I paid my invoice, will pm you tomorrow once your inbox has room.

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']I've taken care of RedBeardRaven, hideakisama, and Lemstar for their keys. I'm also going to bed. Looking forward to my inbox exploding tomorrow lol.[/QUOTE]

just sent payment your way :)

[quote name='Setherial']fuck, forgot and went to sleep, now i missed out on MGS4 LE & The Dead Island Steelbook! Jesus.[/QUOTE]
The Steelbook is mine!! muuuuahahahahaha :lol:

Paid
Barney Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
marjincharge Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
shadowneko003 Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
spamfree2 Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
MasaTFC Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
Setherial Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
dodgeme Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
Glomerate Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
sdragon Shipped
Adopted Shipped Received Feedback Left:applause:
aptanor Shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cage017']Paypal is [email protected]. When sending it, PLEASE include the items you won the bids on in the description.

The fastest I can start the shipping process is tomorrow. Packing for seven people can be tricky.[/QUOTE]

This was your item 186. PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe - $3 someone deleted the Lowball stuff but I had the winning bid on it. But I have sent you the payment plus shipping costs.

Will be sending out invoices for people who won my stuff soon.

If you haven't already, please read my post on the front page (post #8)

I removed the Lowball information from the OP to make room for everyone's invoices but if anyone needs to see anything just let me know I have it all saved

[quote name='daver16']I removed the Lowball information from the OP to make room for everyone's invoices but if anyone needs to see anything just let me know I have it all saved[/QUOTE]

probably just easier to leave it there and Spoiler tag it.

Alright received payments from most of the folks who won my stuff! Most of the shipping labels are done and almost everything is packed up and ready to go will try to mail out everything that's paid and ready to go tomorrow and send out tracking numbers shortly afterwards!

Haha yeah darn low prices making you buy stuff, that's how I ended up with everything in that I sold in the lowball. I actually already have enough stuff for another lowball but will wait for awhile to do it!

bread's done
Back