= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
And the cherry we get ontop of this bundle is not Rot Gut, but World War 2: Time of Wrath!

nx8fL7O.jpg

I take it they'll give out desura keys, seeing how it is on desura

Maybe Rot Gut will be the next featured Spotlight game.

And the cherry we get ontop of this bundle is not Rot Gut, but World War 2: Time of Wrath!

nx8fL7O.jpg

I take it they'll give out desura keys, seeing how it is on desura

Maybe Rot Gut will be the next featured Spotlight game.
There will be more bonuses for sure, we've got about 12 days left.. I don't think Rot Gut is worthy of being a spotlight game, looks terrible. Even the name is terrible.

I'm tired of gaming in 2D ... If anyone else is too, Ravensword: Shadowlands is very playable with 3D Vision on the Aion profile and A.R.E.S: Extinction Agenda plays really well as is. That's all I've tried so far ...

Retro Groupee 2 Bundle starts in about 16 hours (hi future reader!):

Get it Here: http://groupees.com/retro2 Announcing the Retro 2. A $1.50 minimum Build a Bundle campaign. Game titles include Gobliiin's Trilogy, Rot Gut, Irem Arcade Hits, Raiden Legacy - The Return, Saturday Morning RPG, Pineapple Smash Crew, //N.P.P.D. RUSH// : The Milk of Ultraviolet, Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Plus: Bonuses. Like, Share, Spread the word and #MakeGreatHappen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYMk6sTLwoM

In for goblins and Irem arcade. Talking about Irem, someone remember the game "holy diver"? No, not The Dio song, the NES game. Incredible hard and good. The soundtrack was good too.

Retro Groupee 2 Bundle starts in about 16 hours (hi future reader!):

Get it Here: http://groupees.com/retro2 Announcing the Retro 2. A $1.50 minimum Build a Bundle campaign. Game titles include Gobliiin's Trilogy, Rot Gut, Irem Arcade Hits, Raiden Legacy - The Return, Saturday Morning RPG, Pineapple Smash Crew, //N.P.P.D. RUSH// : The Milk of Ultraviolet, Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Plus: Bonuses. Like, Share, Spread the word and #MakeGreatHappen.
Is this a build-a-bundle?

I'm definitely interested.  I hope the irem/dotemu stuff is a Desura or GG key (as opposed to groupees download).

I'm also hoping for the 2010 update of Raptor: Call of Shadow.. I played that a ton back in the mid-90s.

Not sure what I will be getting, but several of these are looking tempting. Mainly interested on the DRM, since I don't believe any of these are on Steam (well SMRPG will be in the future I guess).

I'm also in for Gobliiins at least if it comes with a Desura key (hopefully since they added it there a little whole back). It's a fun little retro point and click adventure. I got it free on GMG a while back but I think I've since traded it in for 50 cents credit. ;-)

I'm also in for Gobliiins at least if it comes with a Desura key (hopefully since they added it there a little whole back). It's a fun little retro point and click adventure. I got it free on GMG a while back but I think I've since traded it in for 50 cents credit. ;-)
Yeah, Gobliiins is the one that sticks out for me. But let's be honest, I'll likely grab all of the games that I don't already have.

Yeah, Gobliiins is the one that sticks out for me. But let's be honest, I'll likely grab all of the games that I don't already have.
You're gonna grab Rot Gut? That game looks like shit.

But according to the dev it's close to getting greenlit. If this is true, it makes me want it, even though it looks terrible.

This one looks pretty solid to me.  I'd been looking at a few of those on Amazon and had passed on that Saturday Morning RPG when it was in Indie Royale.  

I bought the IREM collection a while back for around $2; if you have even a passing interest in 90's arcade games, it is a must.  I also have Raiden Legacy for my tablet, and they are really solid ports of some great shmups.  

On the other hand, I played the flash version of Rot Gut and it's really bad.  Not even in the fun, laugh at it for 30 minutes bad (Yes, I am looking at you, Ride Em Low).  

I bought the IREM collection a while back for around $2; if you have even a passing interest in 90's arcade games, it is a must. I also have Raiden Legacy for my tablet, and they are really solid ports of some great shmups.

On the other hand, I played the flash version of Rot Gut and it's really bad. Not even in the fun, laugh at it for 30 minutes bad (Yes, I am looking at you, Ride Em Low).
Didn't realize there's a flash version of Rot Gut. I could see that it was terrible by watching gameplay videos. I don't know if I should believe the dev when he says it's close to getting greenlit.

You're gonna grab Rot Gut? That game looks like shit.

But according to the dev it's close to getting greenlit. If this is true, it makes me want it, even though it looks terrible.
Pretty much every non troll game posting is close to getting Greenlit at this point. I don't even really consider not getting in a possibility anymore, just that some games will get in sooner than others.

I bought the IREM collection a while back for around $2; if you have even a passing interest in 90's arcade games, it is a must. I also have Raiden Legacy for my tablet, and they are really solid ports of some great shmups.

On the other hand, I played the flash version of Rot Gut and it's really bad. Not even in the fun, laugh at it for 30 minutes bad (Yes, I am looking at you, Ride Em Low).
And that's why I bother to read these threads. I may just skip Rot Gut after reading these reports.

Saturday Morning RPG has already been Greenlit and it was developed by a CAG. If you don't have it already, get it! As for the rest, I'll wait for the bundle to launch, but like ashes, I'm fully expecting (and hoping) Raptor 2010 will be a bonus. Played the demo of that so many times on some old CD I had with 99 game demos (which can be found online here.)

Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless) and its sequel would be nice too. Had that game on CD too but never even came close to beating it.

Raiden, Saturday Morning RPG and Irem Collection for me. I always like the simplicity and fun of some retro games. Has anyone played //N.P.P.D. RUSH// : The Milk of Ultraviolet? Looks alright but not sure at all.

I'm pretty excited about a few of the games in this bundle. I may pick up at least a couple in hopes of future Steam keys. I do want to at least get a Desura key though - no way I'm relying on Groupees to retain a copy of my game.

haha!

FYI, I completed the Saturday Morning RPG Steam submission today - just waiting on Valve review. All Groupees buyers will get a key. The game will have trading cards, so you can probably make your purchase price back on those.

The Steam version contains several bug fixes, many higher res textures, and the full suite of Steam features (cloud, achievements, stats, and leaderboards).

FYI, I completed the Saturday Morning RPG Steam submission today - just waiting on Valve review. All Groupees buyers will get a key. The game will have trading cards, so you can probably make your purchase price back on those.

The Steam version contains several bug fixes, many higher res textures, and the full suite of Steam features (cloud, achievements, stats, and leaderboards).
Nice. I assume anyone that has it through Humble will receive a Steam key as well? I think I've heard you say that before, but just making sure ;)

Your game is certainly one of the standouts of the bundle.

Yeah, all previous buyers are getting Steam keys. With Humble I'll be sending keys to the email addresses that have redeemed the game. If you don't get a key after release, just PM me and I'll make sure you get one.

bread's done
Back